Windows 10: How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post

Discus and support How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post How to Remove a Screenshot or Image Attachments from TenForums.com This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by alphanumeric, Feb 2, 2018.

1. How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post

How to: How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post

How to Remove a Screenshot or Image Attachments from TenForums.com

This tutorial will show you how to remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums posting either before you post it or after you post it.

Graphics are a great way to show others the way or to show others what you are seeing. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Fortunately it is very quick to capture an image, unfortunately as we rush we overlook what we are capturing. Maybe it is a personal address, an complete email address or our full name.

We need a method to delete that information and within this forum it is a two step process, delete the graphic in the posting and delete the Asset within our Attachment Library.

The basic steps are, Edit your post, Manage your Attachments and Save Changes.

Always double check your Images for private information !!

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: Remove an unwanted graphic from a posting prior to “Posting”
    • Option Two: Remove an unwanted graphic from a posting you have already “Posted”

OPTION ONE [/i] Remove an unwanted graphic from a posting prior to “Posting”
    Remove an unwanted graphic from a posting prior to “Posting”

1) You are developing a long post and at this point you either upload or pasted a graphic. Then you realized graphic had your full name. You haven’t posted yet.

How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post [​IMG]

2) First delete the image and then click “Go Advance”. Deleting image in posting is just the first step to removal, you must click “Go Advance” and then complete the instructions

3) Then scroll down and click on “Manage Attachments”

4) A window titled Manage Attachment – Windows 10 Help Forums opens.

The lower box outlined in Red are the attachments from your current posting. Hover over the bad attachment, in this case surrounded in blue, and a Small “X” will appear on graphic. Click the “X” to remove the graphic from the post.

Acknowledge the confirmation.

5) You can close the Manage Attachment window like any window by click “X” upper right corner.

6) Post the correct graphic and or continue with your posting.

OPTION TWO [/i] Remove an unwanted graphic from a posting you have already “Posted”
    Remove an unwanted graphic from a posting you have already “Posted”

Note: From the time you originally posted your graphic until you make the changes to your posting the original graphic can be copied. Always review posted graphics carefully for Private information like your name, your email address or other items you don’t wish to share publicly
    You posted a graphic and either you or another member has noticed some information that should not be public.

1) First click “Edit post” for your posting. Locate the Image and delete it within the post. Deleting image in posting is just the first step to removal, you must click “Manage Attachments” and complete the instructions.

2) Then scroll down and click on “Manage Attachments”

3) A window titled Manage Attachment – Windows 10 Help Forums opens.

The lower box outlined in Red are the attachments from your current posting. Hover over the bad attachment, in this case surrounded in blue, and a Small “X” will appear on graphic. Click the “X” to remove the graphic from the post.

Acknowledge the confirmation.

4) You can close the Manage Attachment window like any window by click “X” upper right corner.

5) Save your changes by clicking Save Changes lower right corner.

*tip After you click "Go Advance" in Option 1 or "Edit Post" in Option 2 you can manage your attachments by clicking on the "Paper Clip" or the "Arrow head" beside the paper clip usually found at very top of your post with other tools.

Related Tutorials

:)

alphanumeric, Feb 2, 2018

2. Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

or...

This will do it for you

Step 1: Download this zip file (contains dmDskmgr-vd.mmc)

dmDskmgr-vd.zip
    Step 2: Double click dmDskmgr-vd.zip to open the compressed folder
    Double click dmDskmgr-vd.mmc to launch the custom Disk Management console

Press Alt+PrtScn to grab a snapshot of just the Disk Management window
    Open Paint and Ctrl+V to paste it, then save the image
    Attach the image to a new post.

Slartybart, Oct 27, 2019
  3. S_and_S Win User
    how to post a screenshot?

You asked:

how to post a screenshot?

Step 1:

How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post bf4afc94-000b-4284-bdc8-5c9d3110e146?upload=true.jpg

Step 2:

How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post eebe53d9-8b49-4042-b1c2-6634cba900d8?upload=true.jpg

Step 3:

How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post 77a2681e-fd89-4127-91a3-c4114204e5a3?upload=true.jpg

S_and_S, Oct 27, 2019
  4. How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post

MS PAINT UNABLE TO POST SCREENSHOT IN WIN 10

Hi Robert,

There are many ways to capture a screenshot. Follow the steps below to capture a screenshot:

• Press and hold Windows key + Print screen button.
    • Open Paint, then press and hold Ctrl + V to paste.
    • You may also see a copy of the screen shot in the screenshot folder located in the File Explorer.

How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post 842ff4db-56ef-476a-b4cf-ce5b14ce9b81.png

Let us know if it works.

Martin Bar, Oct 27, 2019
  5. KCR
    KCR Win User
    Remove an unwanted graphic from a posting prior to “Posting”

Thanks, Ken. . . .

6. How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums  

TEST

Okay: Go Advanced, click on paperclip and browse to a 'snipped' image to upload. (Nice short title: Cortana).

Checked this is showing as a 'Current Attachment' and closed the window.

Now at tutorial step 11:

11. Click/tap on the paperclip icon drop down arrow on the toolbar, and select an uploaded file or image to attach it to the post. (see screenshot below)
    I click on the paperclip icon arrow but don't see the name of my attachment. There is a textbox but no text is visible.

However, if I click on the empty box I my image is attached to the post (see below).

NOTE: This is the first time I've tried this and seen the image immediately in the post. Previously I didn't see it until I hit 'Preview', and never saw it in the writing pane.

Previously I was also using the 'Manage Attachments' button rather than the paperclip, based on problems with the paperclip before. Maybe this is a factor but I believed either way should work the same.

So it's possible it's solved for now. I just need to remember to use the paperclip in tenforums and the button in eightforums. Oh, and to never upload more than one attachment into a post here until I've found some virtual lemon juice to squeeze on the invisible writing in that text box *Wink.

Thanks for the suggestions and for your patience in seeing me through the glitches.

SaggyMaggyPoo, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post

1. How to Remove a Screenshot or Image from TenForums.com Post - Similar Threads - Remove Screenshot Image

2. Remove my name from a post

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove my name from a post: Hi, my full name appears in a post in this microsoft forum. It also appears in the first page of google search result when my full name is searched. I don't want my name to appear.My name appears in the response of an advisor. Here is the thread :...
  3. Remove my name from a post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove my name from a post: Hi, my full name appears in a post in this microsoft forum. It also appears in the first page of google search result when my full name is searched. I don't want my name to appear.My name appears in the response of an advisor. Here is the thread :...
  4. How to take screenshot image ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to take screenshot image ?: I seen members taking screenshot image of desktop, game and bios and post in here. How to do that ? 183903
  5. How to remove a Lock/Padlock from an Image?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove a Lock/Padlock from an Image?: Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing fine in this Pandemic! I want a little help. As per the title, I am facing a problem in Copying and Pasting 2 Image Files. They seem to have a "Lock/Padlock " sign as given in the screenshot below. I could not see, edit, cut, copy or paste...
  6. how to post a screenshot?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to post a screenshot?: how to post a screenshot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-post-a-screenshot/044024ee-baf3-4231-bdd5-c5a96aff47dd
  7. How to access tenforums on android?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to access tenforums on android?: I could not find the app on play store. 123697
  8. Tenforums - How to upload images and have them shown as thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Support
    Tenforums - How to upload images and have them shown as thumbnails?: As the title says... Right now, when uploading an image, they will be displayed in full. Frankly, I don't like that. Often they cover a big part of the screen. A workaround is to upload them to (e.g.) imgur and paste a 'linked URL' medium sized) Two cons: 1. extra work to...
  9. Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of: How to: Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of How to Post a Screenshot of Disk Management at Ten Forums [img] Information A Disk Management screenshot can often tell us in a glance where problems lie. If you have any issues with or questions about...
  10. How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums: How to: How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums How to Upload and Post Screenshots and Files at Ten Forums This tutorial will show you how to upload and attach a screenshot, image, or a file in your post here at Ten Forums. You will need to turn off...