Windows 10: How to remove an account photo

Discus and support How to remove an account photo in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have a Photo on my welcome screen and would like to remove it. If I try " %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures "Then there is no picture to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by viljoenhj1, Sep 15, 2015.

1. How to remove an account photo

I have a Photo on my welcome screen and would like to remove it. If I try " %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures "Then there is no picture to delete in the folder. I tried in
    %ProgramData%\Microsoft\User Account Pictures Also nothing to delete there. Where else can I find that photo hidden?

:)

viljoenhj1, Sep 15, 2015
  2. twstd Win User

N86 - how to remove an email account?

I tried that already and in the email settings screen i can see two "items" - these are:

1 Defaut mailbox (with email address) and

2 email address.

The "C" button does nothing on either of these.

twstd, Sep 15, 2015
  3. N86 - how to remove an email account?

Hello, this is the second n86 I bought because i was very happy with the first one but it got old. Anyway, I want to delete an email account, I tryed everything that you wrote in this forum but when I press..

menu-applications-email-settings-(email to remove)-options-remove mailbox

it starts the procedure but never ends. It goes on and on.

I would appreciate if you could help.

Thank you.

liolio---01, Sep 15, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to remove an account photo

Brink, Sep 15, 2015
  5. *HuhThanks for replying to my question. I cannot remove it with these steps.The folder is empty.
    Maybe a Blank image could work. HO do one get a blank?

viljoenhj1, Sep 15, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    Navigate to C:/Users/your name/Public/PublicAccountPictures and delete the seemingly empty folder with the long name of letters and numbers.

Edwin, Sep 15, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You can create a blank solid color image in Paint (mspaint.exe) to use.

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to remove an account photo

1. How to remove an account photo - Similar Threads - remove account photo

2. How to remove photo titled on Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove photo titled on Photos: I just pinned some images on Photos and it appears on Start Menu. But i can't delete those photos and replace with new one. How can I unpin them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-photo-titled-on-photos/56c007af-8450-4861-85d5-54b9c3b96f50
  3. How to remove photo titled on Photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove photo titled on Photos: I just pinned some images on Photos and it appears on Start Menu. But i can't delete those photos and replace with new one. How can I unpin them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-photo-titled-on-photos/56c007af-8450-4861-85d5-54b9c3b96f50
  4. How to remove photo titled on Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to remove the account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove the account?: Hello. How to log out of this account? How to remove this user? It's very annoying when I want to log into my laptop as it requires a pin. I don't want to set a password for my laptop....
  6. how to remove account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to remove account?: how to remove account from family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-account/d2777be4-43d3-421f-8ebd-11c1e43c9bb8
  7. how to access backuped photos after removing microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to access backuped photos after removing microsoft account.: Microsoft account was hacked. I backed up my files on external drive. Removed my Microsoft account from my device. I now cannot access my photos on my external device. So I re added the microsoft account to my device but am receiving the message "This app can't open check...
  8. how to access backuped photos after removing microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to access backuped photos after removing microsoft account.: I backup all my data documents photos etc on external drive. I then removed my Microsoft account. I cannot view my photos on my backed up drive. Message appears "The application cannot be started . Try reinstalling the application." I re added the MS account to my...
  9. Removing photos from accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing photos from accounts: I'm donating an old PC and want to delete the photo that shows during the boot process. I'm running a local account. However, I went on my MS account and removed all photos but the photo still comes up. Where are these photos located and how do I remove them?...
  10. Remove Account Photo in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Account Photo in Windows 10: How can remove the photo of PC account in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-account-photo-in-windows-10/b88a5947-6735-4678-8456-4acab7d9c02c