Windows 10: How to remove English (United States)

Discus and support How to remove English (United States) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have the same problem with this link in forum, but I have already done all the steps without success, the only thing I see different is that I see in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maisonmdsgreen, Feb 27, 2020.

1. How to remove English (United States)

I have the same problem with this link in forum, but I have already done all the steps without success, the only thing I see different is that I see in the command dism /online /get-intl I see the English language installed but I don't see it anywhere

How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

How to remove English (United States) [​IMG]

:)

maisonmdsgreen, Feb 27, 2020
  2. MrIndeed Win User

Hi,

No United States listed.

MrIndeed, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Feb 27, 2020
  4. MrIndeed Win User

How to remove English (United States)

Sorry, I should have mentioned I brought the laptop yesterday. It is a Dell XPS 15. I did set up the installation and remember scrolling to find United Kingdom at the first step.

MrIndeed, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

How to remove English (United States)

1. How to remove English (United States) - Similar Threads - remove English United

2. Remove Windows Display Language: English United States

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Windows Display Language: English United States: Hi.How do I remove English United States as a display language? English United States is not listed as a keyboard, as my region, or in any other visible Windows settings. However, I've got English United Kingdom and English United States as my two display languages. I've...
  3. Remove Windows Display Language: English United States

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Windows Display Language: English United States: Hi.How do I remove English United States as a display language? English United States is not listed as a keyboard, as my region, or in any other visible Windows settings. However, I've got English United Kingdom and English United States as my two display languages. I've...
  4. Remove Windows Display Language: English United States

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to remove "English United States - United Kingdom" keyboard layout from Windows 11 Surface

How to remove "English United States - United Kingdom" keyboard layout from Windows 11 Surface: I can't remove the keyboard layout "English United States - United Kingdom" from the language tab in the bottom right of the taskbar. I wanted to insert an image to show what I mean, but the file failed to upload multiple times. You'll just have to trust me that this keyboard...
  6. How to remove "English United States - United Kingdom" keyboard layout from Windows 11 Surface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove "English United States - United Kingdom" keyboard layout from Windows 11 Surface: I can't remove the keyboard layout "English United States - United Kingdom" from the language tab in the bottom right of the taskbar. I wanted to insert an image to show what I mean, but the file failed to upload multiple times. You'll just have to trust me that this keyboard...
  7. How to remove English United States United Kingdom keyboard, Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove English United States United Kingdom keyboard, Windows 11.: I have a status bar at the bottom right that says two keyboards are available English United StatesUnited Kingdomis listed and I want it removed as I do not need it. This seems to be excessively difficult. A simple X and click to remove is the user need here.I only want UK...
  8. How to remove English United States United Kingdom keyboard, Windows 11.

How to remove English United States United Kingdom keyboard, Windows 11.: I have a status bar at the bottom right that says two keyboards are available English United StatesUnited Kingdomis listed and I want it removed as I do not need it. This seems to be excessively difficult. A simple X and click to remove is the user need here.I only want UK...
  9. How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard: Hi, I tried everything in my end and can't remove the English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard. [img] Region & Language does not show the English United States pack anywhere. [img] Powershell also does not show the English United States pack. [img] Does...
  10. OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States): Hi there, When choosing the Win 10 install I am given these options: Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States) are there any major differences? apart from the obvious one - certain words are spelt differently... thanks! [img] 46469