Windows 10: how to remove everything and start new

Discus and support how to remove everything and start new in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to remove everything from this pc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesEllis4, Oct 23, 2018.

1. how to remove everything and start new

How to remove everything from this pc?

:)

JamesEllis4, Oct 23, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Add or Remove Items for All Apps in Start menu in Windows 10  

Hi, @Brink:

My caffeine titer is low, so I must be missing some blatant, basic step to add a shortcut to my account's All Apps list in the Start menu (Option1).
    The new process both for creating shortcuts and for adding/removing items to the Win10 start menu has me flummoxed.
    Your tutorials are always "topnotch", so this must be a cockpit error on my part.

>I would like to follow the suggestion on page 1 of the wushowhide.diagcab tutorial to add a shortcut in All Apps for my account.

I have d/l the wushowhide.diagcab and saved it to my downloads folder.
    I have done Step 1 on Page 1 of THIS tutorial to navigate to the Start Menu Programs folder.
    But HOW do I actually complete Step 3 to create a shortcut and then add it to the Start Menu "All Apps"??

I think I need to first somehow create a shortcut for the .cab file and then add it to All Apps in the start menu???

Please advise.

Thanks!
    MM

P.S. I have been postponing the probably inevitable installation of Class Shell.
    I would rather not have to install a 3rd-party program to be able to perform basic Windows tasks.
    But this new workflow in Win10 for a basic functionality might force me to do it.
    Sigh.

MoxieMomma, Oct 23, 2018
  4. how to remove everything and start new

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

how to remove everything and start new

1. how to remove everything and start new - Similar Threads - remove everything start

2. Why was the start menu removed? I used it for everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why was the start menu removed? I used it for everything: I used it for everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-was-the-start-menu-removed-i-used-it-for/15770e8c-dd38-4fcc-a946-7b39b6725f62
  3. Removing Everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Everything: If I decide to reset the pc and erase everything, would I have to repurchase apps or would I just have to reinstall them as if I only deleted them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-everything/b9d9a22d-fed4-41a6-82b5-3aad3eaa17f6
  4. Removing Everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Everything: If I decide to reset the pc and erase everything, would I have to repurchase apps or would I just have to reinstall them as if I only deleted them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-everything/b9d9a22d-fed4-41a6-82b5-3aad3eaa17f6
  5. Removing Everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. How to remove new theme aware tiles in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove new theme aware tiles in Start Menu: Hello, I have a question regarding a recent Windows 10 update, which introduced theme aware tiles in the Start Menu, making the tiles themselves transparent. The Start Menu is already transparent, and because of the desktop background I have, having transparent tiles...
  7. Reset this PC & Remove Everything - How secure is it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset this PC & Remove Everything - How secure is it?: I just bought a new laptop that will replace my old one that I want to either sell or donate. But I want to wipe all the data on my old laptop's SSD first. If I just use the Windows 10 feature to "Rest this PC" and pick the "remove everything" option, will that be enough to...
  8. New everything!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New everything!: Hello! Last nigh i updated to win 10. Everything is ok and all. Im planning on upgrading a couple of the parts in my pc. I will upgrade the Motherboard, CPU, RAM and the case. My curent HDD is 1 tb and i have split it in 3 parts(1 for windows and only windows and 2 for games...
  9. Restore/Remove Everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore/Remove Everything: Restore/Remove Everything doesn't work. I go through the process, taking some minutes to run, and end with a message that says windows was unable to perform the function. I've removed things like anti-viurs and other things that I though might be blocking the process, but...
  10. Remove Start Menu "New" messages?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Start Menu "New" messages?: Is there a way to prevent Windows 10 from showing the message "New" next to every single thing I install and keeping it there until I finally cave in and open it? This utterly pointless niggle is triggering my OCD like crazy! 12291