Windows 10: How to remove requirement of password/finger scan each time after waki

Discus and support How to remove requirement of password/finger scan each time after waki in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How to remove requirement of password/finger scan each time after waking up pc after sleep I have to log in each time I wake up the computer after... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by yashpal2305, Jan 12, 2020.

1. How to remove requirement of password/finger scan each time after waki

How to remove requirement of password/finger scan each time after waking up pc after sleep

I have to log in each time I wake up the computer after 'sleep'. Which is frequent as I have to attend to some other duties also. Is there any way that I can log in automatically, without entering my password/ pin/ finger scan. I am the only user of the laptop.

OS: WINDOWS 10, version - unknown but all updates installed; Laptop -ASUS, Model X507UA

:)

yashpal2305, Jan 12, 2020

2. How to remove requirement of password/finger scan each time after waki

How to remove requirement of password/finger scan each time after waking up pc after sleep

I have to log in each time I wake up the computer after 'sleep'. Which is frequent as I have to attend to some other duties also. Is there any way that I can log in automatically, without entering my password/ pin/ finger scan. I am the only user of the laptop.

OS: WINDOWS 10, version - unknown but all updates installed; Laptop -ASUS, Model X507UA

yashpal2305, Jan 12, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    How to remove requirement of password/finger scan each time after waki

How do you remove the need to sign on on resuming?

Try
    Turn On or Off Require Sign-in on Wakeup in Windows 10
    but if this is a work-related PC you might not be able to do this.

Further, you might consider the potential security issues.

dalchina, Jan 12, 2020
  4. flhthemi Win User

flhthemi, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

1. How to remove requirement of password/finger scan each time after waki - Similar Threads - remove requirement password

2. remove log on password requirements.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    remove log on password requirements.: Recently built a new PC all was fine. I was booting and using my PC daily and no password was ever required. I never entered any password for logging into to windows. For some reason I got on internet one day and was searching for some info on Microsoft's webpage and had to...
  3. How to disable password requirement after sign out?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to disable password requirement after sign out?: Hello. First of all, I'm really sorry for bad english. I'm having a hard time trying to disable password requirement after signing out from my account. I did the netplwiz trick and it works to boot computer without asking me password. The problem is when I'm already using my...
  4. How to disable password requirement after sign out?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable password requirement after sign out?: Hello. First of all, I'm really sorry for bad english. I'm having a hard time trying to disable password requirement after signing out from my account. I did the netplwiz trick and it works to boot computer without asking me password. The problem is when I'm already using my...
  5. How do I remove the Password and PIN requirement?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove the Password and PIN requirement?: I asked this once before and was given " NETPLWIZ " to remove the password and life was good. Then my IT guy installed the requirement for the PIN. How do we remove them again?...
  6. Require password after sleep.

Require password after sleep.: I need my Windows 10 computer to require my windows password after waking from sleep. All answers on the web point to either the 'Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Power Options' menu or the 'Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options' menu. I have checked both and the...
  7. Password Required after sleep

Password Required after sleep: I have suddenly got a power management problem. On first boot up the laptop fires up Win Home and does not require a password input. However if I close the lid, the laptop goes to sleep. open the lid press space bar and it now asks for the login password. I have run...
  8. How to require password after X mins?

How to require password after X mins?: Is it possible for Win 10 to ask me for a password after X minutes of inactivity, post running of screensaver? Specifically, I want a screensaver to run after 2 minutes inactivity, BUT I only want a password request to be enabled after at least 10 minutes of inactivity....
  9. How to not require password after inactivity; only after sleep

How to not require password after inactivity; only after sleep: I recently enabled the lock screen slideshow in Windows 10. Every time my display turns off (after 2 minutes of inactivity), it goes back to the lock screen and I have to login again. This issue is fixed by going to Settings-->Accounts-->Sign-in options and changing...
  10. Must scan device after each startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Must scan device after each startup: I installed a dual serial port card in a PCIe slot in my Acer i7 desktop, Win 10 Home. It works until the computer is restarted, then device manager lists the ports as hidden and says they are not physically connected. If I right click the device and scan for hardware...