Windows 10: How to remove requirement of password/finger scan each time after waki

Discus and support How to remove requirement of password/finger scan each time after waki in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How to remove requirement of password/finger scan each time after waking up pc after sleep I have to log in each time I wake up the computer after... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by yashpal2305, Jan 12, 2020.

1. How to remove requirement of password/finger scan each time after waki

How to remove requirement of password/finger scan each time after waking up pc after sleep

I have to log in each time I wake up the computer after 'sleep'. Which is frequent as I have to attend to some other duties also. Is there any way that I can log in automatically, without entering my password/ pin/ finger scan. I am the only user of the laptop.

OS: WINDOWS 10, version - unknown but all updates installed; Laptop -ASUS, Model X507UA

:)

yashpal2305, Jan 12, 2020

2. How to remove requirement of password/finger scan each time after waki

How to remove requirement of password/finger scan each time after waking up pc after sleep

I have to log in each time I wake up the computer after 'sleep'. Which is frequent as I have to attend to some other duties also. Is there any way that I can log in automatically, without entering my password/ pin/ finger scan. I am the only user of the laptop.

OS: WINDOWS 10, version - unknown but all updates installed; Laptop -ASUS, Model X507UA

yashpal2305, Jan 12, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    How to remove requirement of password/finger scan each time after waki

How do you remove the need to sign on on resuming?

Try
    Turn On or Off Require Sign-in on Wakeup in Windows 10
    but if this is a work-related PC you might not be able to do this.

Further, you might consider the potential security issues.

dalchina, Jan 12, 2020
  4. flhthemi Win User

flhthemi, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

1. How to remove requirement of password/finger scan each time after waki - Similar Threads - remove requirement password

2. How do I disable the requirement for a password each time I open my HP Pavilion Laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable the requirement for a password each time I open my HP Pavilion Laptop...: This is my home laptop, and I am the only user. I guess when it was setup it asked for a password, and I obliged. Now it has changed to requiring me to change the passcode every so often, and it will not allow me to use previous passcodes. I have tried to disable this, and...
  3. How do I disable the requirement for a password each time I open my HP Pavilion Laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable the requirement for a password each time I open my HP Pavilion Laptop...: This is my home laptop, and I am the only user. I guess when it was setup it asked for a password, and I obliged. Now it has changed to requiring me to change the passcode every so often, and it will not allow me to use previous passcodes. I have tried to disable this, and...
  4. Required account password every time

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Required account password every time: When I sign in to my computer, it requires my account password and suggests to set a windows pinand I don't want thisevery time I open my computer it always asks me to enter password how to stopthis????...
  5. Required account password every time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Required account password every time: When I sign in to my computer, it requires my account password and suggests to set a windows pinand I don't want thisevery time I open my computer it always asks me to enter password how to stopthis????...
  6. Password required at each sign in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password required at each sign in.: How can I bypass requirements of entering password with each start up of the computer. Netplwiz no longer shows [ ] box to untick to disallow other persons signing in....
  7. How do I remove password complexity requirement?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove password complexity requirement?: Hi guys i've been trying for a pretty long time to remove password complexity requirements on my local account and i found this website: https://www.infopackets.com/node/10729 I'm using windows 10 home, ver 10.0.18363 the difference between the website's instructions and...
  8. remove log on password requirements.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    remove log on password requirements.: Recently built a new PC all was fine. I was booting and using my PC daily and no password was ever required. I never entered any password for logging into to windows. For some reason I got on internet one day and was searching for some info on Microsoft's webpage and had to...
  9. How do I remove the Password and PIN requirement?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I remove the Password and PIN requirement?: I asked this once before and was given " NETPLWIZ " to remove the password and life was good. Then my IT guy installed the requirement for the PIN. How do we remove them again?...
  10. How to require password after X mins?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to require password after X mins?: Is it possible for Win 10 to ask me for a password after X minutes of inactivity, post running of screensaver? Specifically, I want a screensaver to run after 2 minutes inactivity, BUT I only want a password request to be enabled after at least 10 minutes of inactivity....