Windows 10: How to remove this?

Discus and support How to remove this? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to remove the red ,circled things? (file history) [img] 36184 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yujinloh, Jan 3, 2016.

1. yujinloh Win User

How to remove this?

How to remove the red ,circled things?
    (file history)

How to remove this? [​IMG]

:)

yujinloh, Jan 3, 2016
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Jan 3, 2016
  3. How How Win User
    I can't minimize windows edge browser in Windows 10

I am using a desktop and cannot minimize. By now there should be a solution. How can I got back to Windows 8, this is not working for me.

How How, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

How to remove this?

Navigate to Control Panel/All Control Panel Items/File Explorer Options/General tab/Privacy/"Clear File Explorer History"/click the 'Clear' button.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html

Edwin, Jan 3, 2016
  5. yujinloh Win User
    yujinloh, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to remove this?

1. How to remove this? - Similar Threads - remove

2. How to remove Bing from from Microsoft 10

in Cortana
    How to remove Bing from from Microsoft 10: Has anybody been able to remove Bing from Microsoft 10? I'm happy with Chrome and don't want Bing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bing-from-from-microsoft-10/5c82085b-6332-4828-b7a3-2799f73e465f
  3. Removing duplicate image files. 1-Tools already in Windows 10? 2-Best software?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing duplicate image files. 1-Tools already in Windows 10? 2-Best software?: 1-Tools already in Windows 10? 2-Best software? I need a method or tool to find duplicate image files and decide which to remove. Ideally by image name across several folder trees on one drive and also to find image files that are duplicates even if not with the same file...
  4. Can anyone help me remove this start menu from my desktop on the left, I can’t see my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me remove this start menu from my desktop on the left, I can’t see my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hellosuzyq86 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxup59/can_anyone_help_me_remove_this_start_menu_from_my/
  5. How to remove the dysfunctional JAVA entry from Control Panel ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remove the dysfunctional JAVA entry from Control Panel ?: [ATTACH] Clicking on that JAVA entry triggeres the following error message [ATTACH] Registry still contains 485 references to Java & Javanese The key starting with 26A24AE4-039D does not exist in my registry, so I can't delete it. C:\Windows\Systenm32\ contains no java...
  6. Remove Windows Lockscreen Password Sign-in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Windows Lockscreen Password Sign-in: hello, I just want to ask on how can I remove the lock screen sign in when my pc wakes from sleep. I had no choice but to make one because windows requires me to create the time I reinstalled windows, but now I cannot remove it. This one probably came from the update to...
  7. Remove Windows Lockscreen Password Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Windows Lockscreen Password Login: hello, I just want to ask on how can I remove the lock screen sign in when my pc wakes from sleep. I had no choice but to make one because windows requires me to create the time I reinstalled windows, but now I cannot remove it. This one probably came from the update to...
  8. Bluetooth, need to remove received address on my win 10 computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth, need to remove received address on my win 10 computer: Bluetooth error, the Reception address on my win 10 computer has become contaminated and now is full of addresses which do not have any meaning so I cannot receive any Bluetooth messages. I cannot find any way to delete existing receive addressees. There must be a way to...
  9. Is it bad to remove windows activation water mark? Will it change or mess up anything else...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it bad to remove windows activation water mark? Will it change or mess up anything else...: I just removed the windows 10 watermark and was curious whether it would cause issues later when activating windows if i was to. I followed a YT video that explained how to do it by changing the value of the start to 4....
  10. How to remove all Windows 10 files from storage drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove all Windows 10 files from storage drive?: I was using a 2.5" SSD as my boot drive but recently switched to using an m.2 drive. My 2.5" drive is now a storage drive and I want to delete all Windows 10 files from it to save room. Anyone know how I can do that without risking my files/programs? Is it even possible?...