Windows 10: How to remove this?

Discus and support How to remove this? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to remove the red ,circled things? (file history) [img] 36184 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yujinloh, Jan 3, 2016.

1. yujinloh Win User

How to remove this?

How to remove the red ,circled things?
    (file history)

How to remove this? [​IMG]

:)

yujinloh, Jan 3, 2016
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Jan 3, 2016
  3. How How Win User
    I can't minimize windows edge browser in Windows 10

I am using a desktop and cannot minimize. By now there should be a solution. How can I got back to Windows 8, this is not working for me.

How How, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

How to remove this?

Navigate to Control Panel/All Control Panel Items/File Explorer Options/General tab/Privacy/"Clear File Explorer History"/click the 'Clear' button.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html

Edwin, Jan 3, 2016
  5. yujinloh Win User
    yujinloh, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to remove this?

1. How to remove this? - Similar Threads - remove

2. How to remove a business Microsoft 365 account without having log in access with an OS of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove a business Microsoft 365 account without having log in access with an OS of...: Hi,I recently tried to remove a couple of Microsoft 365 accounts from my computer that were created while creating email backups.The issue is that when I go to the proper place in the Settings panel, the accounts require me to log into those accounts but I do not have access...
  3. How to remove a business Microsoft 365 account without having log in access with an OS of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a business Microsoft 365 account without having log in access with an OS of...: Hi,I recently tried to remove a couple of Microsoft 365 accounts from my computer that were created while creating email backups.The issue is that when I go to the proper place in the Settings panel, the accounts require me to log into those accounts but I do not have access...
  4. Can't Delete Device from my Microsoft Account - "Couldn't remove your device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Delete Device from my Microsoft Account - "Couldn't remove your device": Hi, I'm not able to remove a device from my Microsoft Account. I'd like to remove it cause it isn't my computer, just one I've been using temporary and somehow it got linked. Probably cause I used Microsoft Store once. I currently have access to the computer but I won't for...
  5. Can't Delete Device from my Microsoft Account - "Couldn't remove your device"

Can't Delete Device from my Microsoft Account - "Couldn't remove your device": Hi, I'm not able to remove a device from my Microsoft Account. I'd like to remove it cause it isn't my computer, just one I've been using temporary and somehow it got linked. Probably cause I used Microsoft Store once. I currently have access to the computer but I won't for...
  6. Can't Delete Device from my Microsoft Account - "Couldn't remove your device"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. .kruu ransonware/malware how to remove it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .kruu ransonware/malware how to remove it: Good dayAny assitance on how to remove or get rid of .kruu virusransonware/malware it changed almost all myy file extensions to .kruu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/kruu-ransonwaremalware-how-to-remove-it/d523dd9c-8a67-48b4-aa43-bea64f99b57b
  8. M.2 SSD removed itself after windows quality update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    M.2 SSD removed itself after windows quality update: My SSD became a lost partition after a windows update, M.2 SSD is lost after the update of May 10, 2022-KB5013624 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5April 12, 2022—KB5012599 OS Builds 19042.1645, 19043.1645, and 19044.1645. After that my M.2 SSD is lost and not even on...
  9. M.2 SSD removed itself after windows quality update

M.2 SSD removed itself after windows quality update: My SSD became a lost partition after a windows update, M.2 SSD is lost after the update of May 10, 2022-KB5013624 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5April 12, 2022—KB5012599 OS Builds 19042.1645, 19043.1645, and 19044.1645. After that my M.2 SSD is lost and not even on...
  10. M.2 SSD removed itself after windows quality update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware