Windows 10: How to remove this?

Discus and support How to remove this? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to remove the red ,circled things? (file history) [img] 36184 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yujinloh, Jan 3, 2016.

1. yujinloh Win User

How to remove this?

How to remove the red ,circled things?
    (file history)

How to remove this? [​IMG]

:)

yujinloh, Jan 3, 2016
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Jan 3, 2016
  3. How How Win User
    I can't minimize windows edge browser in Windows 10

I am using a desktop and cannot minimize. By now there should be a solution. How can I got back to Windows 8, this is not working for me.

How How, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

How to remove this?

Navigate to Control Panel/All Control Panel Items/File Explorer Options/General tab/Privacy/"Clear File Explorer History"/click the 'Clear' button.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html

Edwin, Jan 3, 2016
  5. yujinloh Win User
    yujinloh, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to remove this?

1. How to remove this? - Similar Threads - remove

2. How do i remove these? there's so many and it's clogging my taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i remove these? there's so many and it's clogging my taskbar: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/6l1159b52rj61.png?width=811&format=png&auto=webp&s=59b06b9de829849cfc3f22bcc2a652bf88ff36b9 submitted by /u/pokomon091 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lspvoa/how_do_i_remove_these_theres_so_many_and_its/
  3. Windows 10 20H2 cannot remove PIN or convert to local account

Windows 10 20H2 cannot remove PIN or convert to local account: G'day, I require help adding a mapped drive to a Windows 10 20H2 machine. If I try and access the IP/hostname of a Synology NAS, the Windows Security dialogue box appears that firstly asks for a PIN. If I click 'more choices', usually I can enter the username/password for...
  4. Will an in-place upgrade 20H2 remove Win32 apps?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will an in-place upgrade 20H2 remove Win32 apps?: Hi, my computer has been acting up recently and I'd like to perfom an in-place upgrade, but I've heard that from 20H2 you will not be able to keep any apps. Is this true?...
  5. How To Remove Svchost.exe malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How To Remove Svchost.exe malware: Hello , my name is Maheswara,i have question . How to remove svchost.exe in windows 10 ? I Dont know svchost.exe is virus or not but i have photo about Svchost.exe. how to fix it?[IMG]...
  6. Old company email removal

Old company email removal: Hi I have a linked old company email address that I have no access to or passwords for. I thought it was deleted and removed from my systems I.e. phone and pc however .. every single day I get a reminder from Microsoft saying " it looks like we dont have permission to get...
  7. BITLOCKER KEY: I removed from my LENOVO X270 laptop the faulty RAM and internal keyboard...

BITLOCKER KEY: I removed from my LENOVO X270 laptop the faulty RAM and internal keyboard...: ***moved on english forum*** Hi, I've changed my LENOVO X270 laptop faulty RAM and internal keyboard and now it is asking me for a BitLocker key! I don't have it in my Microsoft/OneDrive, USB, PDF file, or whatsoever as I never set it! Please trust me, even if I had...
  8. Windows Backup: Difference between excluding and removing from backed up folders

Windows Backup: Difference between excluding and removing from backed up folders: Hi, I just started backing up my computer to my NAS using Windows Backup (File History). In the settings I have two lists: one called "Back up these folders" and one called "excluded folders". I can remove folders from the "Back up these folders" list so I am wondering what...
  9. How to remove banner at the top of my setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove banner at the top of my setting?: How to delete this from Settings app? [ATTACH] [Original Title: Impudent advertising] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-banner-at-the-top-of-my-setting/9af92373-c321-4c1f-a183-7c50dc5c8c35
  10. IE was removed after Windows update

IE was removed after Windows update: How can I find out why IE was removed? I'm able to get it back, but I continue to have users creating tickets stating that they are missing IE as well. submitted by /u/ranchristian [link] [comments]...