Windows 10: How to remove this?

Discus and support How to remove this? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to remove the red ,circled things? (file history) [img] 36184 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yujinloh, Jan 3, 2016.

1. yujinloh Win User

How to remove this?

How to remove the red ,circled things?
    (file history)

How to remove this? [​IMG]

:)

yujinloh, Jan 3, 2016
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Jan 3, 2016
  3. How How Win User
    I can't minimize windows edge browser in Windows 10

I am using a desktop and cannot minimize. By now there should be a solution. How can I got back to Windows 8, this is not working for me.

How How, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

How to remove this?

Navigate to Control Panel/All Control Panel Items/File Explorer Options/General tab/Privacy/"Clear File Explorer History"/click the 'Clear' button.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html

Edwin, Jan 3, 2016
  5. yujinloh Win User
    yujinloh, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to remove this?

1. How to remove this? - Similar Threads - remove

2. How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?: . In having forced us to use your widget didget **** is it make it ALOT more god damn clear HOW TO REMOVE IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-bottom-left-hand-corner-stock/1bd2f53a-9c1e-443c-8fbb-e891c7108593
  3. How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the bottom left hand corner stock market info ?: . In having forced us to use your widget didget **** is it make it ALOT more god damn clear HOW TO REMOVE IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-bottom-left-hand-corner-stock/1bd2f53a-9c1e-443c-8fbb-e891c7108593
  4. How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...: I did not think I answered any of the question on the initial install to set up a child account. I have looked at the many responses on the internet on out to fix the log-in loop even logging into the windows family page and removing the child account. However, the Family...
  5. How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...: I did not think I answered any of the question on the initial install to set up a child account. I have looked at the many responses on the internet on out to fix the log-in loop even logging into the windows family page and removing the child account. However, the Family...
  6. How do I remove the Child login form my PC. This is a new machine install and it appears to...

7. can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend: can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-ms-engineers-able-remove-kb-updates-from/4664b173-c10b-4399-81b8-fde85aba2f87
  8. can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend

can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend: can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-ms-engineers-able-remove-kb-updates-from/4664b173-c10b-4399-81b8-fde85aba2f87
  9. Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...: I had asked this question back in end of March, received a reply, and replied to that quite a while later, but have not received a response. I did take too long to attempt the actions and then ask about, so that is my fault. For the time being, I do still need that help.One...
  10. Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...

Just need a little more help with removing all OneDrive files and ensuring that no files in...: I had asked this question back in end of March, received a reply, and replied to that quite a while later, but have not received a response. I did take too long to attempt the actions and then ask about, so that is my fault. For the time being, I do still need that help.One...