Windows 10: How to remove this?

Discus and support How to remove this? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to remove the red ,circled things? (file history) [img] 36184 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yujinloh, Jan 3, 2016.

1. yujinloh Win User

How to remove this?

How to remove the red ,circled things?
    (file history)

How to remove this? [​IMG]

:)

yujinloh, Jan 3, 2016
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Jan 3, 2016
  3. How How Win User
    I can't minimize windows edge browser in Windows 10

I am using a desktop and cannot minimize. By now there should be a solution. How can I got back to Windows 8, this is not working for me.

How How, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

How to remove this?

Navigate to Control Panel/All Control Panel Items/File Explorer Options/General tab/Privacy/"Clear File Explorer History"/click the 'Clear' button.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html

Edwin, Jan 3, 2016
  5. yujinloh Win User
    yujinloh, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How to remove this?

1. How to remove this? - Similar Threads - remove

2. ENG United Kingdom suddenly appeared and cannot be removed - Need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ENG United Kingdom suddenly appeared and cannot be removed - Need help: Hello, Suddenly yesterday ENG United Kingdom - United States International and ENG United Kingdom United Kingdom suddenly appeared and cannot be removed. These are not listed in the Language & Region page so I cant find a way to remove these. This happened simultaneously to 3...
  3. ENG United Kingdom suddenly appeared and cannot be removed - Need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ENG United Kingdom suddenly appeared and cannot be removed - Need help: Hello, Suddenly yesterday ENG United Kingdom - United States International and ENG United Kingdom United Kingdom suddenly appeared and cannot be removed. These are not listed in the Language & Region page so I cant find a way to remove these. This happened simultaneously to 3...
  4. How do I remove additional accounts that don't show up?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I remove additional accounts that don't show up?: These accounts show on my login screen But under accounts only these accounts show up How do I remove the other accounts? I specifically want to remove the other account called hao sun....
  5. How do I remove additional accounts that don't show up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove additional accounts that don't show up?: These accounts show on my login screen But under accounts only these accounts show up How do I remove the other accounts? I specifically want to remove the other account called hao sun....
  6. How do I remove additional accounts that don't show up?

7. How to remove Trojan Peardis.A from Windows 10 PC as the remediation in Windows security is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Trojan Peardis.A from Windows 10 PC as the remediation in Windows security is...: Hello,I just got a notification from Windows security telling me that there was a Trojan:Win32/Peardis.A detected and that the status of the remediation is incomplete. I don't know how to remove this virus from my computer as the windows defender and security don't give me...
  8. How to remove Trojan Peardis.A from Windows 10 PC as the remediation in Windows security is...

How to remove Trojan Peardis.A from Windows 10 PC as the remediation in Windows security is...: Hello,I just got a notification from Windows security telling me that there was a Trojan:Win32/Peardis.A detected and that the status of the remediation is incomplete. I don't know how to remove this virus from my computer as the windows defender and security don't give me...
  9. How to remove Trojan Peardis.A from Windows 10 PC as the remediation in Windows security is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. How can I remove and make sure that the file “ WPSettings.dat” does not get created on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove and make sure that the file “ WPSettings.dat” does not get created on my...: The file WPSettings.dat gets created and gives me grief. If I am using a memory stick to hold videos on my digital picture frame the picture frame seams to think it is a video file and stops with an error message and points to that file. If I get rid of it after a while It...