Windows 10: How to reset Windows Spotlight feature in Windows 10

Discus and support How to reset Windows Spotlight feature in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Windows Spotlight feature on Windows 10 is the main reason why you see the mesmerizing images on your Windows 10 lock screen. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 17, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to reset Windows Spotlight feature in Windows 10

WinClub, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

Windows Spotlight not showing at startup

That's quite a big step just to get Spotlight at start up How to reset Windows Spotlight feature in Windows 10 :)

Spotlight has always been 'fragile'. You may still need to bookmark this tutorial for future use...

Reset and Re-register Windows Spotlight in Windows 10

Thema:

1. How to reset Windows Spotlight feature in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - reset Spotlight feature

2. How to reset Windows Spotlight settings/preferences?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to reset Windows Spotlight settings/preferences?: I have the Windows Spotlight lock screen with rotating images. A while ago I clicked "dislike" on an AI image of desert. But I think instead of training Spotlight to not display AI images, it stopped it from showing any images of desert or landscapes that looked similar. Is...
  3. How to reset Windows Spotlight settings/preferences?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset Windows Spotlight settings/preferences?: I have the Windows Spotlight lock screen with rotating images. A while ago I clicked "dislike" on an AI image of desert. But I think instead of training Spotlight to not display AI images, it stopped it from showing any images of desert or landscapes that looked similar. Is...
  4. How to reset Windows Spotlight settings/preferences?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No Windows spotlight feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Windows spotlight feature: No Windows spotlight feature on my pc. any option to sort it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-windows-spotlight-feature/87c0f9e2-e775-4833-b303-29dd340c576a
  6. No Windows spotlight feature

No Windows spotlight feature: No Windows spotlight feature on my pc. any option to sort it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-windows-spotlight-feature/87c0f9e2-e775-4833-b303-29dd340c576a
  7. How to reset "Windows spotlight" lock screen

How to reset "Windows spotlight" lock screen: This is my layperson's remedy.1.choose other than "Windows spotlight"2.restart windows3.clear old files/folders$package = Get-AppxPackage -Name Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager$manifest = $package.InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml'$folder = $Env:LocalAppData +...
  8. How to turn on or off Windows Spotlight features on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn on or off Windows Spotlight features on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to turn off all Windows Spotlight features on Windows 10, this […] This article How to turn on or off Windows Spotlight features on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Issues with the Windows Spotlight Feature

Issues with the Windows Spotlight Feature: Hello Everyone! This is Sagnik. I am a user of Dell Inspiron 3583. Also, I use Windows 10 version 2004. So my concern is that I used to have the Windows Spotlight feature set on my lock screen. It used to show brilliant images everyday without having me to do anything. But...
  10. How to fix Windows Spotlight Feature

How to fix Windows Spotlight Feature: Hi I have been facing a problem with my windows spotlight features lately. The wallpaper on my Windows 10 Home OS does not change and is stuck on the same wallpaper for quite some time now. when I checked the directory where all those wallpapers are stored I find some type...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spotlight feature windows 10

2. win 10 spotlight reset