Windows 10: How to revert account back to local

Discus and support How to revert account back to local in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I've downloaed an app from the store and this made my local account to be authenticated against my Microsoft-account. How can I revert back the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Flodul, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Flodul Win User

How to revert account back to local

I've downloaed an app from the store and this made my local account to be authenticated against my Microsoft-account.
    How can I revert back the account to be a local account?

Thanks in advance
    Olli

:)

Flodul, Jul 31, 2015
  2. LucyMay68 Win User

how to revert local account to microsoft account

I have the same question.

LucyMay68, Jul 31, 2015
  3. pcgamered Win User
    how to revert local account to microsoft account

I want to change it back?

can I do that

pcgamered, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Flodul Win User

Oh, just found the answer in another thread.

Flodul, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

1. How to revert account back to local - Similar Threads - revert account local

2. How to switch back to local account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to switch back to local account?: I built a gaming PC a couple of months ago, performed all the updates necessary, and bought an official digital license from Newegg. Up until recently, I was using the local account I had set-up when I activated my Windows key. I then had customer support guide me through the...
  3. How to switch back to local account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch back to local account?: I built a gaming PC a couple of months ago, performed all the updates necessary, and bought an official digital license from Newegg. Up until recently, I was using the local account I had set-up when I activated my Windows key. I then had customer support guide me through the...
  4. How to switch back to local account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I revert back to the original Local Account password on a User / Sign-in that is now...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I revert back to the original Local Account password on a User / Sign-in that is now...: I recently signed into my Microsoft Account in my computer's Settings in order to enable Find My Device. Now, whenever I want to use my PC, I am being asked to enter my Microsoft Account password instead of the Local Account password that was previously in its place. I didn't...
  6. Is it possible to revert a Microsoft-associated account back to a local acct?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to revert a Microsoft-associated account back to a local acct?: I upgraded from Windows 7 at long last a few days ago, but I’m having problems... In setting up all of my personal settings etc., I connected my local account (ported from windows 7) to what I thought was my only Microsoft account. Turns out I have two, and I accidentally...
  7. Reverting back to local account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reverting back to local account: I inadvertently bought in to the request to sign in with a Microsoft account instead of my local account. When trying to use my local account at the log in I don't get the option to log in as another user and my old local account is all messed up....
  8. Unable to revert Microsoft Account back to a Local Account ("sign in with a local account...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to revert Microsoft Account back to a Local Account ("sign in with a local account...: So my little brother wanted to buy Minecraft for Windows 10. His computer was set up with a single local administrator account and remained local up to this point. The Store requires you to sign in to a Microsoft account to buy stuff, so I did that with his Microsoft account...
  9. Windows 10 1803 Revert back to local account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 1803 Revert back to local account: Hi I accidentally converted a child local account on the laptop to use MS one. I tried to look in "Your info" in Setting as it has been posted online, I don't see "Sign in with a local account instead" What am I missing?...
  10. How to revert local account to administrator acc.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to revert local account to administrator acc.: I changed my local administrator account, to standard accc., now I lost all elevated rights. I have a working windows account, but I don't know the password of the local account to revert. Thanks, 18425