Windows 10: How to save and view the website in the Favorites in Microsoft Edge?

Discus and support How to save and view the website in the Favorites in Microsoft Edge? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How to save and view the website in the Favorites inMicrosoft Edge? 21215 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by compiler, Sep 4, 2015.

1. compiler Win User

How to save and view the website in the Favorites in Microsoft Edge?

How to save and view the website in the Favorites inMicrosoft Edge?

:)

compiler, Sep 4, 2015

2. In Windows 10 how do I add my favorites to my home page ?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues while adding favorites or you would like to know how to add favorites?
    I would request you refer to the article below in order to use favorites to save website you like.

Use favorites to save websites you like

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 4, 2015
  3. exporting favorites in windows 10

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. You may refer to the section "Export Favorites" in the following link and check if it helps:

Use favorites to save websites you like

Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, Sep 4, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

1. How to save and view the website in the Favorites in Microsoft Edge? - Similar Threads - save view website

2. Saving websites to Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Saving websites to Favorites: I posted this in Windows 7 but no one responed. Here goes: I thought I knew how to save a new site into favorites by the following procedures: Click on the Star as indicated. The name is automatically entered but it can be changed. Select the folder to save the favorite site....
  3. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  4. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  5. How to save favorite passwords in Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to save favorite passwords in Edge: I recently bought a new laptop and when I got the new one going, I transferred/moved all my favorites from my old laptop and put them in the new laptop in EDGE. So far, so good. however I cannot get the passwords to save for favorites I've used forever. Any ideas?...
  6. manage-view-saved-passwords-microsoft edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    manage-view-saved-passwords-microsoft edge: Plz help for manage-view-saved-passwords-Microsoft edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manage-view-saved-passwords-microsoft-edge/990bd62b-b81e-4bab-b9aa-88a42ab6d38c"
  7. Saving a website in Favorites folder

in Browsers and Email
    Saving a website in Favorites folder: Some web sites don't let me save it under "Add to favorites". I get the attached warning. How to solve this problem. I have Windows 7. Thank you. 23805
  8. Ms Edge viewing favorites folders.

in Browsers and Email
    Ms Edge viewing favorites folders.: Here is what I am wondering, in google you can click on a favorites folder and see list of links, then you can slide your mouse over other folders, and see your links. But in Ms Edge you can't do that, you have to click on the page to close folder, then click on another...
  9. Microsoft Edge is not saving favorites under new folder created

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge is not saving favorites under new folder created: Hi! I've been using Windows 10 for about 2 months now and do like the feel of it. Now, I have a problem with the Edge browser not saving a website I try to favorite in a new folder under Favorites. When favoriting a website to Favorites or Favorite Toolbar, is saves...
  10. How to save MS Edge favorites to flash drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to save MS Edge favorites to flash drive: I recently made Edge my default browser due to multiple problems w/Firefox. I imported all my folders (favorites) from FF to Edge. Someone suggested that I back these folders up to a flash drive. I exported all of my FF folders to a flash drive some time ago which was easy...