Windows 10: How to solve side_by_side configuration is incorrect .

Discus and support How to solve side_by_side configuration is incorrect . in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If you have problems launching your applications such as office app. , media players , internet explorers and other applications and programs , all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AbdulrazakAlkhafaji, Apr 5, 2020.

1. How to solve side_by_side configuration is incorrect .

If you have problems launching your applications such as office app. , media players , internet explorers and other applications and programs , all games and almost all .exe files , failed to install any new downloads . And if you got tired trying everything to solve this issue , like trying to sfc scannow , DISM restore health , and bcd edit but all your tries had failed , the solution is so easy. You can do a repair install of windows 10 with an in place upgrade by following the bellow steps :

Step 1 : perform a " Clean Boot " by following the link bellow :

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

Step 2 : Do a repair install of Windows 10 by performing an in-place upgrade without losing anything other than all installed Windows Updates. Carefully follow the link below :

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/repair-install-windows-10-with-an-in-place-upgrade.7004/

I hope that will help resolving the problem as it as helped me to solve side_by_side configuration is incorrect . It also helps resolving the problem with Windows Installer .

:)

AbdulrazakAlkhafaji, Apr 5, 2020
  2. blackylad Win User

Side by side configuration incorrect

Hi
    I'm attempting to install some software (namely sage accounts ) on a fresh install of windows 10 pro.
    After installation (which appears to be successful) I receive the "error side by side configuration incorrect " when trying to run the app ..
    I have googled the hell out of this and only find threads suggesting deleting all c++ versions and re installing.
    Like this guide here :

Side by Side Configuration Is Incorrect Error in Windows 10 [FIXED] - Driver Easy
    I have tried several re installs of the software and following the above guide to no avail.. can anyone suggest a fix for this please ??
    TIA

blackylad, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Phillip Pio, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

How to solve side_by_side configuration is incorrect .

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

How to solve side_by_side configuration is incorrect .

1. How to solve side_by_side configuration is incorrect . - Similar Threads - solve side_by_side configuration

2. How to solve the problem of incorrect pw in BSOD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to solve the problem of incorrect pw in BSOD?: Hi, My windows 10, dell Inspiron 3542 has encountered Blue screen of death problem and it is asking for a password on all steps. I am entering my microsoft account password but it's saying "password is incorrect". The password is correct and is working on other devices. I've...
  3. How to solve: Win32Bridge.sServer.exe The parameter is incorrect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve: Win32Bridge.sServer.exe The parameter is incorrect?: What is this? And how to solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-win32bridgesserverexe-the-parameter/3cb77767-5913-4394-a66f-c1e1fbe1a9ea
  4. How to solve: Win32Bridge.sServer.exe The parameter is incorrect?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve: Win32Bridge.sServer.exe The parameter is incorrect?: What is this? And how to solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-win32bridgesserverexe-the-parameter/3cb77767-5913-4394-a66f-c1e1fbe1a9ea
  5. How to solve: Win32Bridge.sServer.exe The parameter is incorrect?

6. Parallel configuration is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parallel configuration is incorrect: Hi, I'm Abel. When I try to start Flight Simulator x, it says that the application cannot be started because its parallel configuration is incorrect. What is the solution to this? I have windows 11. Thank you in advance for your answer....
  7. Parallel configuration is incorrect

Parallel configuration is incorrect: Hi, I'm Abel. When I try to start Flight Simulator x, it says that the application cannot be started because its parallel configuration is incorrect. What is the solution to this? I have windows 11. Thank you in advance for your answer....
  8. incorrect storage configuration

incorrect storage configuration: I believe my system has a problem because it is slow and has frequently 100% disk I/O.My system was damaged by lightning. I removed the only installed hard drive and sent the hardware for repair. The motherboard was replaced and I reinstalled the hard drive. I had...
  9. incorrect storage configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    incorrect storage configuration: I believe my system has a problem because it is slow and has frequently 100% disk I/O.My system was damaged by lightning. I removed the only installed hard drive and sent the hardware for repair. The motherboard was replaced and I reinstalled the hard drive. I had...
  10. incorrect storage configuration

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google wont open side by side configuration

2. chrome won t open side by side configuration

3. chrome side by side error

4. side by side configuration incorrect chrome,
  5. chrome side by side configuration error,
  6. google chrome side-by-side configuration incorrect,
  7. incorrect side by side configuration chrome,
  8. side by side configuration is incorrect google chrome