Windows 10: how to turn off airplane mode

Discus and support how to turn off airplane mode in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can' turn off airplane mode on another laptop. How can I?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertSnowden48, Apr 26, 2020.

1. how to turn off airplane mode

Can' turn off airplane mode on another laptop. How can I?

:)

RobertSnowden48, Apr 26, 2020

2. Can't turn off airplane mode

Hi Robert,

Turning off Airplane mode should be done by one click/tap. However, for us to isolate the concern, can you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Are you using a computer or mobile phone?
    • What do you mean by "can't turn off airplane mode"?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the concern?
    • Were there any changes made on your device prior to the issue?

If you're using a computer, we suggest that you check the answer of
    George JeffryChilders on August 24, 2015 in this
    link. There are 381 people that were helped by his answer.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Apr 26, 2020
  3. How to turn on off Airplane mode in windows 10?

Two methods as given in the article as well.

• Open Action Center by clicking the rightmost icon. In the bottom side, a tile of airplane mode would be given. Clicking that would turn it ON and turn it into bright tile.
    • Navigate to Settings>Network and Internet and turn Airplane mode ON or OFF.
    All clear steps are here as well:

Ten Forums - Windows 10 Help and Support Forum

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 26, 2020
  4. MGM1981 Win User

how to turn off airplane mode

Airplane Mode will not turn off

I tried these steps, as they were the same steps listed in a previous post as well, but no success. Airplane mode is still active, the option to turn it off is inaccessible still, and I'm getting fed up with Microsoft support who've had me on hold well
    over two hours now!

MGM1981, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

how to turn off airplane mode

1. how to turn off airplane mode - Similar Threads - turn off airplane

2. airplane mode keeps turning off and on

in Windows 10 Customization
    airplane mode keeps turning off and on: my zoostorm laptop running windows 10 has a problem with the airplane mode keeps turning on and off and ive tried so mant things can anyone help please...
  3. airplane mode keeps turning off and on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    airplane mode keeps turning off and on: my zoostorm laptop running windows 10 has a problem with the airplane mode keeps turning on and off and ive tried so mant things can anyone help please...
  4. How to turn off airplane mode?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to turn off airplane mode?: My lap is Dell E6430s, how to turn off airplane mode windows 10 latest? My wi-fi keeps turning off automatically whenever I try to on it. 164770
  5. A hotkey to turn airplane mode on/off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A hotkey to turn airplane mode on/off: I was wondering whether it is possible to turn airplane mode on/off using a keyboard shortcut. submitted by /u/MattAnon1998 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gq6bo6/a_hotkey_to_turn_airplane_mode_onoff/
  6. turn airplane mode off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    turn airplane mode off: I no longer have WIFI and cannot turn airplane mode off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-airplane-mode-off/1b9338c2-2c4a-4d36-9d01-d777628f3aa1
  7. Airplane Mode Will Not Turn Off

Airplane Mode Will Not Turn Off: My laptop's flight mode is stuck on. I went to setting and it showed the switch and the text above it grey. I have tried everything to try to fix it but nothing is working as of now. I do not really post on forums much but this is urgent so i need to get it fixed as soon as...
  8. how to turn off airplane mode

how to turn off airplane mode: I can not turn off airplane mode so I can turn on my wireless wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-airplane-mode/159bf2a4-7ec3-4059-88c8-7ff331b0a216
  9. Turning off Airplane Mode

Turning off Airplane Mode: How do I turn off airplane mode on my computer, when the wifi/airplane mode icon on the taskbar does not work? (I have clicked on the wifi icon, then on "airplane mode", but nothing changes and cannot turn the mode off)....
  10. Airplane mode wouldn't turn off

Airplane mode wouldn't turn off: So basically can't use internet I have an 8 years old Sony VAIO laptop and it was getting real slow lately, so I decided to buy an SSD (Samsung 850 EVO 250gb). Installed it yesterday and then installed Win 10 on it. Then I saw that net wasn't working so I restarted just in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my airplane will not turn off

2. turn off airplane mode