Windows 10: how to turn off reminders when an app starts

Discus and support how to turn off reminders when an app starts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to turn off reminders when an app starts Whenever I start a frequently used program (Adobe Audition) a series of reminder tabs appears as if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by monteverdi21, Feb 28, 2019.

1. how to turn off reminders when an app starts

how to turn off reminders when an app starts

Whenever I start a frequently used program (Adobe Audition) a series of reminder tabs appears as if I were playing a game - ssave the game, take a screen shot etc. How do I stop these reminders??? I am NOT playing a game.

thanks,

don rice

:)

monteverdi21, Feb 28, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

I'm still seeing start menu ads dispite turning them off

Hello BreadedChicken, and welcome to Ten Forums. how to turn off reminders when an app starts :)

The Occasionally show suggestions in Start setting is only for the Suggested apps shown in the All Apps list in the Start menu instead.

*Arrow Turn On or Off App Suggestions on Start in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

You can also turn off automatic installation of suggested apps to completely stop them. Be sure to also read the blue note box at the top of the tutorial below for more info.

*Arrow Turn Off Automatic Installation of Suggested Apps in Windows 10 Windows 10 Apps Features Tutorials

Brink, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Entegy Win User
    Turn off reminders on birthday calendar?

• Go to Outlook.com calendar.
    • Click the Gear in the top right and choose Options
    • Click Birthday Calendar
    • Click Delete at the top of the screen
    • Return to the main Calendar view, then click the arrow next to New and choose Birthday Calendar
    • Repeat steps 2-3
    • Turn off reminders.

Entegy, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Billy Med Win User

Lumia 735 Remind me tile on Start Screen

We tried to replicate this on our end (about Remind Me) but we can't seem to simulate it. Can you lodge this at our Feedback Hub for our engineering team to look at?

To send a feedback, follow the steps below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Problem and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Billy Med, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

1. how to turn off reminders when an app starts - Similar Threads - turn off reminders

2. How to turn off App Promotions in Windows 11's Start Menu

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn off App Promotions in Windows 11's Start Menu: Starting next month and available as a preview right now, Windows 11's Start Menu will show promotions for certain apps. This time, advertised apps will show up in the recommended section of the Start Menu of the operating system. The new placement complements the...
  3. How to shut reminders off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to shut reminders off: Hello,I tried to shut the reminders that is in the image on Microsoft To Do and Windows 11 on my desktop. But it keeps on popping up. I don't know where this is coming from. How do I find out and how do I shut it off?...
  4. How to shut reminders off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to shut reminders off: Hello,I tried to shut the reminders that is in the image on Microsoft To Do and Windows 11 on my desktop. But it keeps on popping up. I don't know where this is coming from. How do I find out and how do I shut it off?...
  5. how do i turn the top apps from the start menu off

how do i turn the top apps from the start menu off: so wanted to remove the top apps from the search menu and I turned it off in the settings but it didn't work how to I stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-the-top-apps-from-the-start-menu-off/7867171e-6895-4e0a-8638-7825b41ee0e3
  6. turn off the password when starting the computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    turn off the password when starting the computer: turn off the password when starting the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-the-password-when-starting-the-computer/cdf1fe2d-248e-4cd7-9fdd-c64b5a268ab6
  7. Reminder app time changed when daylight savings started

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reminder app time changed when daylight savings started: Reminder app time changed when daylight savings started So I had a reminder set to 3 PM and when daylight savings started the reminder changed to 4 PM. Do all reminder apps do that or is it just a bug in my app? submitted by /u/star-dash-438 [link] [comments]...
  8. How to turn off or change Windows 10 Calendar Reminders

How to turn off or change Windows 10 Calendar Reminders: I'm using Windows 10 Calendar app to show my G-Suite calendar. When I create a new calendar event it defaults to a 15 minute reminder. I'd like it to default to no reminder. Is it possible to do that? I am not using Outlook, thought I do have Office 365 account....
  9. Turn On or Off Cortana Suggested Reminders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Cortana Suggested Reminders in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Cortana Suggested Reminders in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Cortana Suggested Reminders in Windows 10 Cortana is your cloud-based personal assistant that works across your devices and other Microsoft services. Depending on the capabilities of...
  10. Turn On or Off App Suggestions on Start in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off App Suggestions on Start in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off App Suggestions on Start in Windows 10 [img] Information In Windows 10, you will occasionally see app suggestions on Start such as Candy Crush Soda Saga, Twitter, Minecraft, Flipboard etc... in All Apps on the left side of Start. If you click/tap on...