Windows 10: How to Turn On/Off and Clear Clipboard History in Windows 10

Discus and support How to Turn On/Off and Clear Clipboard History in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Windows 10 Cloud Clipboard feature lets you have a list of multiple copied text in place so you can reuse it. That said, we know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 23, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Turn On/Off and Clear Clipboard History in Windows 10

WinClub, May 23, 2019
  2. Shawn Brink, May 23, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 23, 2019
  4. telepro21 Win User

telepro21, May 23, 2019
Thema:

1. How to Turn On/Off and Clear Clipboard History in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Turn Off Clear

2. Clipboard history even when history is turned off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard history even when history is turned off?: Hello,So I tried copying something and I got a pop-up '24 of 24 - Clipboard Item not collected...'.Btw why is this notification not in my notifications?? Ah, yes that is the MS way.Ok fair enough, but what surprised me was that seemingly there is some collection of copied...
  3. Clipboard history even when history is turned off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard history even when history is turned off?: Hello,So I tried copying something and I got a pop-up '24 of 24 - Clipboard Item not collected...'.Btw why is this notification not in my notifications?? Ah, yes that is the MS way.Ok fair enough, but what surprised me was that seemingly there is some collection of copied...
  4. Clipboard History Not turning On!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard History Not turning On!!: Hi,Please help me I recently updated my windows 11 and when i took screen shot and tried to paste it it didn't paste, Then I tried opening clipboard it didn't open , then i googled it and i came to know my clipboard history was off and i enabled it but the problem was not...
  5. Clipboard History Not turning On!!

Clipboard History Not turning On!!: Hi,Please help me I recently updated my windows 11 and when i took screen shot and tried to paste it it didn't paste, Then I tried opening clipboard it didn't open , then i googled it and i came to know my clipboard history was off and i enabled it but the problem was not...
  6. Windows 10 automatically change Clipboard content if the Clipboard history has been turned off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 automatically change Clipboard content if the Clipboard history has been turned off: This error has been existing for 5 years.Precedure to reproduce the error:1 Using "Ctrl + C" to copy a URL, for example https://www.microsoft.com, into Clipboard without its history turned on.2 Using "Ctrl + V" to paste the Clipboard content, https://www.microsoft.com, to the...
  7. How do I turn off clipboard history when no Clipboard option in Settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off clipboard history when no Clipboard option in Settings?: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 pro for workstations, 64 bit, Ver 1803, build 17134.829. Clipboard history is active, I can view it from office applicatons, but the 'Clipboard' option is not present in the settings menu. I'm running excel macros which calculate a series of...
  8. People App - How to turn off history or clear + history inconsistency

People App - How to turn off history or clear + history inconsistency: I would like to be able to either turn off and / or clear the history pane that appears on the right side of each contact in the People App. I've searched and searched and cannot find any way to accomplish this. I must be missing something simple? Surely there are times when...
  9. Add Turn On or Off Clipboard History Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Turn On or Off Clipboard History Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Turn On or Off Clipboard History Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add and Remove Turn On or Off Clipboard History Context Menu in Windows 10 Copy paste its something we all do, probably multiple times a day. But what do you do if you need to copy the same...
  10. Turn On or Off Clipboard History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Clipboard History in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Clipboard History in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Clipboard History in Windows 10 Copy paste its something we all do, probably multiple times a day. But what do you do if you need to copy the same few things again and again? How do you copy...