Windows 10: How to update the Bios?

Discus and support How to update the Bios? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Today i received my gigabyte Z370M D3H mobo i want to update the bios Can I update the bios to the latest one directly? Or do I have to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gremar, Mar 6, 2018.

1. gremar Win User

How to update the Bios?

Hi,
    Today i received my gigabyte Z370M D3H mobo i want to update the bios
    Can I update the bios to the latest one directly? Or do I have to download the next version and keep going until the last version?
    Thank you

:)

gremar, Mar 6, 2018
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Mar 6, 2018
  3. How to update Windows 10 Pro

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070422)

How To Update Windows 10 Pro, Mar 6, 2018
  4. rezpower Win User

How to update the Bios?

You should get the latest bios directly from manufacture website and there is no need to do a one by one update. You only need to get the latest. Still read carefully the instructions provided with the file and on the site.

rezpower, Mar 6, 2018
  5. AS185 Win User
    If your current bios is working just fine, there's no need to update it. Manufacture's release update's for improving hardware issue's however if your bios isn't addressing any, you might want to stick with the current one. I've updated mine recently to x64 edition and was wondering if anything will happen. Luckily, everything is working fine *Smile

AS185, Mar 7, 2018
  6. gremar Win User
    This is a new build, I've update it now, things looks fine to me
    thank you

gremar, Mar 7, 2018
  7. AddRAM Win User
    Asus has a EZ Flash feature in the Bios that updates it for you, I love it.

AddRAM, Mar 7, 2018
  8. AS185 Win User

How to update the Bios?

How did your update go through? Because I've updated through the EZ flash utility, Windows restarted, then I decided to boot into Bios, and then the actual process of updating begin. Did it occur the same way on your system?

AS185, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to update the Bios?

1. How to update the Bios? - Similar Threads - update Bios

2. Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?: Hi,For the past month, I have been dealing with various Blue Screens and freeze. My laptop ASUS ROG Strix G513RM is doing better now but I can still encounter a random blue screen at times, caused by Kernel Power 41 ID or Hypervisor Error.I tried so many solutions to prevent...
  3. Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it safe to update the BIOS using EZ Flash?: Hi,For the past month, I have been dealing with various Blue Screens and freeze. My laptop ASUS ROG Strix G513RM is doing better now but I can still encounter a random blue screen at times, caused by Kernel Power 41 ID or Hypervisor Error.I tried so many solutions to prevent...
  4. BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found: So recently my windows 11 got an update,my laptop was working perfectly fine until it restarted and started giving errors like "no bootable devices found" or the "HTTP boot error".I've tried many solutions on the internet and I even tried running diagnostic test and it said...
  5. BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found

BIOS error after my windows 11 update-no bootable devices found: So recently my windows 11 got an update,my laptop was working perfectly fine until it restarted and started giving errors like "no bootable devices found" or the "HTTP boot error".I've tried many solutions on the internet and I even tried running diagnostic test and it said...
  6. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?: USB shortcut virus and BIOS update. My Flashdrive port has a virus which creates a shortcut to folders whenever I insert a USB, I already watched a couple of videos on how to fix this but I also need to update my bios due to another problem on my pc....
  7. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?: USB shortcut virus and BIOS update. My Flashdrive port has a virus which creates a shortcut to folders whenever I insert a USB, I already watched a couple of videos on how to fix this but I also need to update my bios due to another problem on my pc....
  8. Should I fix first the virus then update my bios using USB or vice versa?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. how do i update my bios for a new intel cpu on the hp victus 15l gaming desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i update my bios for a new intel cpu on the hp victus 15l gaming desktop: so i just bought this i7-13700k for my gaming pc and i heard you have to update bios/drivers before adding a new cpu and im kinda new with computers so im wondering if i have to do any or not.. and if so can i get some help?...
  10. how do i update my bios for a new intel cpu on the hp victus 15l gaming desktop

how do i update my bios for a new intel cpu on the hp victus 15l gaming desktop: so i just bought this i7-13700k for my gaming pc and i heard you have to update bios/drivers before adding a new cpu and im kinda new with computers so im wondering if i have to do any or not.. and if so can i get some help?...