Windows 10: How to update the Bios?

Discus and support How to update the Bios? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Today i received my gigabyte Z370M D3H mobo i want to update the bios Can I update the bios to the latest one directly? Or do I have to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gremar, Mar 6, 2018.

1. gremar Win User

How to update the Bios?

Hi,
    Today i received my gigabyte Z370M D3H mobo i want to update the bios
    Can I update the bios to the latest one directly? Or do I have to download the next version and keep going until the last version?
    Thank you

:)

gremar, Mar 6, 2018
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Mar 6, 2018
  3. How to update Windows 10 Pro

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070422)

How To Update Windows 10 Pro, Mar 6, 2018
  4. rezpower Win User

How to update the Bios?

You should get the latest bios directly from manufacture website and there is no need to do a one by one update. You only need to get the latest. Still read carefully the instructions provided with the file and on the site.

rezpower, Mar 6, 2018
  5. AS185 Win User
    If your current bios is working just fine, there's no need to update it. Manufacture's release update's for improving hardware issue's however if your bios isn't addressing any, you might want to stick with the current one. I've updated mine recently to x64 edition and was wondering if anything will happen. Luckily, everything is working fine *Smile

AS185, Mar 7, 2018
  6. gremar Win User
    This is a new build, I've update it now, things looks fine to me
    thank you

gremar, Mar 7, 2018
  7. AddRAM Win User
    Asus has a EZ Flash feature in the Bios that updates it for you, I love it.

AddRAM, Mar 7, 2018
  8. AS185 Win User

How to update the Bios?

How did your update go through? Because I've updated through the EZ flash utility, Windows restarted, then I decided to boot into Bios, and then the actual process of updating begin. Did it occur the same way on your system?

AS185, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to update the Bios?

1. How to update the Bios? - Similar Threads - update Bios

2. Clean Install of Windows 10 After UEFI bios Update?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Clean Install of Windows 10 After UEFI bios Update?: Been Experiencing Slow File Transfers with USB 3.2 Gen 1 Ports, Contacted Gigabyte esupport, there response was if after updating F5D Uefi bios a clean install wasn't done, We suggest you do that, and update all the drivers, and supposely might make USB file transfers work...
  3. Can’t connect to Internet; issue with WiFi and LAN adapters after a BIOS update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t connect to Internet; issue with WiFi and LAN adapters after a BIOS update: Running a Win10 OS on a Dell Precision 7520 laptop work issued machine—Booted up this morning to a Dell Command BIOS update request. After running update I was no longer able to connect to WiFi or Ethernet. Also, search box in task bar stopped working after update. I have...
  4. I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios...: I installed bios few days ago. And now my pc taking forever to check for updates can bios affect windows OS?* Original title: Pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-bios-few-days-ago-and-now-my-pc-taking/7f9759ff-04d4-408c-a6c0-8adf4d6c2c48
  5. Bios update now causing serious issues with Lenovo 330 Ideapad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bios update now causing serious issues with Lenovo 330 Ideapad: Hi all I am pulling my hair out! My Lenovo 330 Ideapad updated automatically the bios. Now my dvd/cd drive is not recognized and I tried everything.Also my laptop wont wake up from sleeping mode when I close the lid. It takes forever to turn on or off. There are some issues...
  6. Longer loading times after updating Chipset drivers and BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Longer loading times after updating Chipset drivers and BIOS: So a few weeks ago I was having problems where my PC was constantly crashing and was told to update my drivers like Chipset and BIOS, I updated the chipset drivers and no more crashes but I was getting FPS drops so I updated the BIOS drivers and it fixed the FPS drops but now...
  7. Need update bios when changing Intel Processor?

Need update bios when changing Intel Processor?: I just bought an i7-3770k to replace my old i5-2400 processor. After i install it and turn it on, the makes 4 beeping sound and no display on my monitor. What should i do? Update the bios?...
  8. No new BIOS update for my Dell OptiPlex 9020?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No new BIOS update for my Dell OptiPlex 9020?: Everytime when I go to that website it's always there's no BIOS update? Any ideas? Dell BIOS flaw affected 30 million Windows devices; Download fix today! 182694
  9. Recent Bios Update Enabled Bitlocker and now locked my laptop

Recent Bios Update Enabled Bitlocker and now locked my laptop: Help please! A recent MS BIOS update to my Dell Inspiron 15 5584 has resulted in Bitlocker now being enabled, when it wasn't previously. I've never installed any MS software other than what came with the laptop new. So I have no Recovery Key to unlock my laptop. I've tried...
  10. MBR Error after Bios update lead to windows repair / install ptoblems

MBR Error after Bios update lead to windows repair / install ptoblems: Hi, I don't know if this should be called troubleshooting or installation problem, but here is the story: This morning, I had a Win 10 (pro, I believe) that was fully up to date and working well. Expecting a new cpu soon, I updated my bios using Gigabyte's @BIOS software...