Windows 10: How to Windows 10

Discus and support How to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi so I still love windows 7 over 10, but I use windows 10 on lappy because it runs nic-er-ly (totally a word now) So teach me how to: Single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RvBVakama, Sep 6, 2015.

1. RvBVakama Win User

How to Windows 10

Hi so I still love windows 7 over 10, but I use windows 10 on lappy because it runs nic-er-ly (totally a word now)

So teach me how to:

Single image full-screen, the only way I know is move the image to its own location then slideshow (but every 3 seconds or so it dims to black and back again)

change the start menu browser links to open with chrome not edge

you know when you view another image it slides it off the screen and the next image slides onto the screen, yeah, how do I make it instant, as I would like to click through a frame by frame animation and see the frames in place of the last instantly.

change 'windows+e" to open "This PC" instead of "Quick Access"

why do:

temp shortcuts in "frequent folders" not automatically delete folders that don't exist anymore

when I pause a video for, say, 2 minutes, that when I resume it rushes the 2 minutes that it was paused for and resumes that 2 minutes later in the video???

also: when I try to enter my windows 10 dreamspark key, it likes it, and restarts to upgrade to that keys version of windows 10, but always fails. has anybody else tried this and fixed it?

PS. I understand that windows 10 is a "more human way to do", but sorry its not how this human do...s...
    PSS. more issues to be added

:)

RvBVakama, Sep 6, 2015

2. How to update Windows 10 Pro

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070422)

How To Update Windows 10 Pro, Sep 6, 2015
  3. How to update Windows 10 Pro

How To Update Windows 10 Pro, Sep 6, 2015
Thema:

How to Windows 10