Windows 10: HP Pavilion dv6 with Switchable graphic card -

Discus and support HP Pavilion dv6 with Switchable graphic card - in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi all, I have HP Pavilion dv6t CTO. Product: LF374AAR . I have install Windows 10 Home. version: 1909. with two GPU's: GPU1: Intel HD 3000 GPU2: AMD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by LiorA, Jan 3, 2020.

1. LiorA Win User

HP Pavilion dv6 with Switchable graphic card -

Hi all,

I have HP Pavilion dv6t CTO. Product: LF374AAR .
    I have install Windows 10 Home. version: 1909.

with two GPU's:
    GPU1: Intel HD 3000
    GPU2: AMD Radeon HD 6770M/2GB DDR5.

The computer is working only with the Intel GPU.
    but It cant "swap" to the AMD GPU. (I need it for Android Studio Emulator)
    Its strange because it recognized in the device manger,
    but not in the 'Graphics specifications'. (as you can see in the image)

I know that this issue is a bit chewed up, but I could use some help.

Thank's!

p.s -
    by now I tried to install leshcatlabs drivers 15.7 v1.2 and 14.4 - didnt work.
    Also AMD driver from their site.

I know about FLEM - but looking a bit fishy..

sources :
    Access Denied

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebo...p/td-p/7324824

HP - Album on Imgur

Attachment 260289

:)

LiorA, Jan 3, 2020
  2. LiorA Win User

Hi,

13) Where the 'PoW32kWatchdog-20191222-2336.dmp' file location ?. (I don't find it via search..)

Up to 10 (including) :
    Code:
    15) My Bios Pic's -

HP Pavilion dv6 with Switchable graphic card - [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Update: found the file in 13-
    13) 'PoW32kWatchdog-20191222-2336.dmp' is here:
    Win10 - Google Drive

11, 12 and 14 - Not done yet.

11) Create a restore point:
    Create System Restore Point in Windows 10

12) Backup drivers:
    Backup and Restore Device Drivers in Windows 10

14) Create a HP UEFI hardware dignostics flash drive: (left side of this webpage)
    https://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/.../pc-diags.html

15) Find a camera or smartphone camera to take pictures in the BIOS

LiorA, Jan 3, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    zbook, Jan 3, 2020
  4. LiorA Win User

I dont see in my bios any option to do so..

- - - Updated - - -

Zip file attached: -HP-(2019-12-23_16-00-00).zip

Didnt tried windows 7 driver yet..

LiorA, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

1. HP Pavilion dv6 with Switchable graphic card - - Similar Threads - Pavilion dv6 Switchable

2. HP Pavilion dv6 with Switchable graphic card -

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion dv6 with Switchable graphic card -: Hi all, I have HP Pavilion dv6t CTO. Product: LF374AAR . I have install Windows 10 Home. version: 1909. with two GPU's: GPU1: Intel HD 3000 GPU2: AMD Radeon HD 6770M/2GB DDR5. The computer is working only with the Intel GPU. but It cant "swap" to the AMD GPU. (I need it...
  3. Switchable graphic card drivers doesn't work

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Switchable graphic card drivers doesn't work: Hi, I have HP Pavilion dv6-6b80ec (I was only owner) GPU1: Intel HD 3000 GPU2: AMD Radeon HD 6770M/2GB DDR5 Access Denied and recently I bought new SSD and installed it instead of CD-ROM, quick and easy swap, then I decided to install OS on the new SSD and then format the...
  4. HP Pavilion dv6-3225dx Driver issue

HP Pavilion dv6-3225dx Driver issue: I have a DV6-3225DX Laptop.. The manufacture does not make windows 10 Drivers for this unit.. I run Windows VLC and the Graphics are horrid.. I have to disable Video Acceleration but this reduces the quality a bit... I dont know why this is an issue.. I have the latest...
  5. Need help with Switchable Graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Switchable Graphics: Does any of you got switchable graphic problem it not working its running on intel HD I have a Dell Inspiron 15r se 7520 it has a 2gb AMD radion 7730m problem is that when playing games it only uses Intel HD 4000 not switching to AMD Any one got any solution for this...
  6. HP Pavilion DV6 - Wifi drops at random after installing new router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Pavilion DV6 - Wifi drops at random after installing new router: Hi all. I have just changed Internet providers and have swapped my Netgear R7000 router for an Asus RT-AC58U. Every other device has a constant, stable wifi connection (Smartphones, Chromecast, PS4, etc), but my laptop randomly disconnects after about 10 minutes. It...
  7. HP laptop switchable graphic card on Windows 10

HP laptop switchable graphic card on Windows 10: My HP laptop has two graphic cards, and both of them are listed at the device manager: Code: Intel (R) HD Graphics 4000 Radeon (TM) HD 8670M[/quote] HP supplied a Windows 8.1 driver which, in theory, would allow to switch the graphic cards (with the famous Catalyst). In...
  8. HP Switchable Graphics Problem

HP Switchable Graphics Problem: My computer is an HP Pavilion dv6-6047cl Entertainment Notebook PC with Intel i7-2630QM 2.0 GHz processor, with 8 GB RAM. I have had several different graphics problems and have upgraded the drivers. It has HP Switchable Graphics with an Intel HD Graphics 3000 driver and...
  9. Problems with HP switchable graphics - graphics drivers made slow boot

Problems with HP switchable graphics - graphics drivers made slow boot: I have HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook with switchable graphics bought year 2012. I have had almost all the time problems with those 2 graphics drivers (AMD HD 6770 and Intel HD Graphics 3000) HP do not have made new switchable graphics drivers (for example for Windows 7) for...
  10. HP Pavilion dv6 Windows 10 video driver problem

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Pavilion dv6 Windows 10 video driver problem: I recently successfully upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 in this HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC laptop. Once it boots up, the PC does fine, but when booting up, I get a black screen for 1 1/2 minutes. I believe it is a video driver issue. I went to HP.com looking for a...