Windows 10: HP Pavilion dv6 with Switchable graphic card -

Discus and support HP Pavilion dv6 with Switchable graphic card - in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi all, I have HP Pavilion dv6t CTO. Product: LF374AAR . I have install Windows 10 Home. version: 1909. with two GPU's: GPU1: Intel HD 3000 GPU2: AMD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by LiorA, Jan 3, 2020.

1. LiorA Win User

HP Pavilion dv6 with Switchable graphic card -

Hi all,

I have HP Pavilion dv6t CTO. Product: LF374AAR .
    I have install Windows 10 Home. version: 1909.

with two GPU's:
    GPU1: Intel HD 3000
    GPU2: AMD Radeon HD 6770M/2GB DDR5.

The computer is working only with the Intel GPU.
    but It cant "swap" to the AMD GPU. (I need it for Android Studio Emulator)
    Its strange because it recognized in the device manger,
    but not in the 'Graphics specifications'. (as you can see in the image)

I know that this issue is a bit chewed up, but I could use some help.

Thank's!

p.s -
    by now I tried to install leshcatlabs drivers 15.7 v1.2 and 14.4 - didnt work.
    Also AMD driver from their site.

I know about FLEM - but looking a bit fishy..

sources :
    Access Denied

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebo...p/td-p/7324824

HP - Album on Imgur

Attachment 260289

:)

LiorA, Jan 3, 2020
  2. LiorA Win User

Hi,

13) Where the 'PoW32kWatchdog-20191222-2336.dmp' file location ?. (I don't find it via search..)

Up to 10 (including) :
    Code:
    15) My Bios Pic's -

HP Pavilion dv6 with Switchable graphic card - [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Update: found the file in 13-
    13) 'PoW32kWatchdog-20191222-2336.dmp' is here:
    Win10 - Google Drive

11, 12 and 14 - Not done yet.

11) Create a restore point:
    Create System Restore Point in Windows 10

12) Backup drivers:
    Backup and Restore Device Drivers in Windows 10

14) Create a HP UEFI hardware dignostics flash drive: (left side of this webpage)
    https://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/.../pc-diags.html

15) Find a camera or smartphone camera to take pictures in the BIOS

LiorA, Jan 3, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    zbook, Jan 3, 2020
  4. LiorA Win User

I dont see in my bios any option to do so..

- - - Updated - - -

Zip file attached: -HP-(2019-12-23_16-00-00).zip

Didnt tried windows 7 driver yet..

LiorA, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

1. HP Pavilion dv6 with Switchable graphic card - - Similar Threads - Pavilion dv6 Switchable

2. HP Pavilion dv6 Windows 11 Keyboard Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion dv6 Windows 11 Keyboard Issues: My Pavilion dv6, AMD Phenom II N930, 8 gb RAM, runs Windows 11 Pro, Version 21H2. Yes, I know, I had to do the end run to get Windows 11 installed. Certain apps do not recognize keyboard input, such as Maps or when trying to add a second account. I tried updating the keyboard...
  3. HP Pavilion dv6 Windows 11 Keyboard Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion dv6 Windows 11 Keyboard Issues: My Pavilion dv6, AMD Phenom II N930, 8 gb RAM, runs Windows 11 Pro, Version 21H2. Yes, I know, I had to do the end run to get Windows 11 installed. Certain apps do not recognize keyboard input, such as Maps or when trying to add a second account. I tried updating the keyboard...
  4. Boot screen change on HP Pavilion dv6

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot screen change on HP Pavilion dv6: I’m going to be receiving a HP Pavilion dv6 from a family member soon, this is the older model which originally shipped with Windows 7. The family member has upgraded it to Windows 10 with the upgrade in 2015. On the boot screen, it will obviously display a screen which says...
  5. Problems with switchable graphics in my HP Pavilion dv7t-xw899av CTO

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Problems with switchable graphics in my HP Pavilion dv7t-xw899av CTO: Hello! Recently I decided to restore my old HP Pavilion dv7-6c05ss, so I changed its motherboard (the priginal one was broken), CPU, RAM, WLAN module, and its hard and optical drives with a Crucial SSD with 1 TB of capacity in both places. Finally, I purchased a Windows 10...
  6. HP Pavilion dv6 with Switchable graphic card -

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion dv6 with Switchable graphic card -: Hi all, I have HP Pavilion dv6t CTO. Product: LF374AAR . I have install Windows 10 Home. version: 1909. with two GPU's: GPU1: Intel HD 3000 GPU2: AMD Radeon HD 6770M/2GB DDR5. The computer is working only with the Intel GPU. but It cant "swap" to the AMD GPU. (I need it...
  7. Switchable graphic card drivers doesn't work

Switchable graphic card drivers doesn't work: Hi, I have HP Pavilion dv6-6b80ec (I was only owner) GPU1: Intel HD 3000 GPU2: AMD Radeon HD 6770M/2GB DDR5 Access Denied and recently I bought new SSD and installed it instead of CD-ROM, quick and easy swap, then I decided to install OS on the new SSD and then format the...
  8. HP Pavilion dv6-3225dx Driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion dv6-3225dx Driver issue: I have a DV6-3225DX Laptop.. The manufacture does not make windows 10 Drivers for this unit.. I run Windows VLC and the Graphics are horrid.. I have to disable Video Acceleration but this reduces the quality a bit... I dont know why this is an issue.. I have the latest...
  9. HP laptop switchable graphic card on Windows 10

HP laptop switchable graphic card on Windows 10: My HP laptop has two graphic cards, and both of them are listed at the device manager: Code: Intel (R) HD Graphics 4000 Radeon (TM) HD 8670M[/quote] HP supplied a Windows 8.1 driver which, in theory, would allow to switch the graphic cards (with the famous Catalyst). In...
  10. HP Switchable Graphics Problem

HP Switchable Graphics Problem: My computer is an HP Pavilion dv6-6047cl Entertainment Notebook PC with Intel i7-2630QM 2.0 GHz processor, with 8 GB RAM. I have had several different graphics problems and have upgraded the drivers. It has HP Switchable Graphics with an Intel HD Graphics 3000 driver and...