Windows 10: Hyper-V : choose End-user OS from winodows 10

Discus and support Hyper-V : choose End-user OS from winodows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi i need to choice a version of windows 10 for low source using . Lite Edition VS LTSC i think : Windows 10 pro ========optimized===>> Lite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SMN_masoud, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Hyper-V : choose End-user OS from winodows 10

hi

i need to choice a version of windows 10 for low source using .

Lite Edition VS LTSC

i think :

Windows 10 pro ========optimized===>> Lite Edition

Windows 10 Enterprise ====optimized===>> LTSC

what does that defference each other?

i want to make VM with Hyper-V in windows server 2016 as host

& a low source using windows 10 as guest

please guide me on choose a version windows 10/

thank you/

:)

SMN_masoud, Jan 18, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

Moving Hyper-V to Another Disk

1. Export the virtual machines to the drive where you want to move them (tutorial).
    2. When all VMs have been exported, delete them in Hyper-V Manager.
    3. When Hyper-V Manager is empty, not showing any VMs, import the previously exported VMs (tutorial). In Option One Step 6 of the tutorial, you need to select Register the virtual machine in-place, or if choosing Option Two in tutorial, select Step 2.
    Easy!

3. s.kongrath, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Hyper-V : choose End-user OS from winodows 10

Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Hyper-V : choose End-user OS from winodows 10

1. Hyper-V : choose End-user OS from winodows 10 - Similar Threads - Hyper choose End

2. Choose OS: Guest OS on Hyper-V for supporting RemoteFX

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Choose OS: Guest OS on Hyper-V for supporting RemoteFX: Hi I have Windows server 2016 as Host OS & need to choice a guest OS for supporting remoteFX using GPU on VM. its important that guest OS use low source & be fast performance +remoteFX & using GPU +fast Performance .......which one? guide me plz/...
  3. Hyper-V as a safe local user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyper-V as a safe local user: Hello everyone, I bought W10 pro last week. I've set up some VM's for whom i had some older Windows keys for. My question is, i want to use these VM's as a sort of user. Because my real Local user accounts have important software that i want to keep seperate (like one is a...
  4. Hyper V - Unable to install any OS

Hyper V - Unable to install any OS: Hello, I am trying to install a Gen 2 VM using Hyper-V but I have failed so far.. OS(s) I have tried.. 1. Windows 10 Pro 1809 2. Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18290 3. Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS for Desktop 4. Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS for Server Type.. as Generation 2....
  5. How to start Hyper-V Hypervisor and then end it?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How to start Hyper-V Hypervisor and then end it?: Hi! I tried Windows Phone Emulator in Hyper-V. It reports that Hyper-V Hypervisor is not running error. So, How to start Hyper-V Hypervisor? And also - how to stop Hyper-V Hypervisor? I need it. No matter of solution, I accept also writing into Windows registry - I'm not...
  6. Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V: Hi, As anyone tried Hyper-V yet, as isn't it suppose to be an emulator so we can play old games like Silver etc... 6618
  7. Sharing XP Files from Hyper-V

Sharing XP Files from Hyper-V: I'm running Windows XP on Windows 10 with Hyper-V. How do I share files between XP and the c drive on my physical computer? This was so easy with VPC 2007. 29817
  8. @Kari Hyper-V boot from USB / Micro SD card to load OS from SSD

@Kari Hyper-V boot from USB / Micro SD card to load OS from SSD: Hi there Specially question for Kari -- I've added an SSD to a Microserver (HP gen 8) to the ODD slot. The Bios of this server in AHCI mode only allows boot from USB/Micro SD card or HDD's in slot 1/2. I want all 4 HDD's as data disks so I was wondering if I could use GRUB...
  9. Hyper-V unable to configure network for guest OS - no network

Hyper-V unable to configure network for guest OS - no network: I am running Hyper-V on Windows 10 Pro and trying to install CentOS 6 on a VM. I define an external virtual switch, create a VM, specifying the use of the external virtual switch. I have 2 NICs on the host system, both with network access and internet access. The external...
  10. Windows 10 and Hyper-V

Windows 10 and Hyper-V: I tried to install the preview as a virtual machine and everything went fine until after a reboot following the download and installation of the updates. Both 8.1 & 10 locked up with a strange crackling noise through the speakers every few seconds. One good thing about a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove the option to choose between windows 10 and hyper-v