Windows 10: i accidentally moved my download location to D:/

Discus and support i accidentally moved my download location to D:/ in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please help me, i accidentally moved my downloads folder to D:/ and now my system is showing that my D drive is almost full, but when i open it, there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NathanaelBudhi, Feb 14, 2020.

1. i accidentally moved my download location to D:/

Please help me, i accidentally moved my downloads folder to D:/ and now my system is showing that my D drive is almost full, but when i open it, there is only 1 file i don't have any file in the downloads before , i moves back the downloads to C, but the D drive is still showing that it is almost full

:)

NathanaelBudhi, Feb 14, 2020

2. How can I set EDGE to by default download to D:\Downloads

Hi:

I do not use Edge, but here is one suggested method (it dates from Aug 2015, but I presume the steps are still valid):

How to change the default Microsoft Edge download location - gHacks Tech News

EDIT: And here is a tutorial right here in tenforums.com:
    Microsoft Edge Downloads Folder - Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

HTH,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Win10 - Accidentally moved my downloads folder to D:\, can't seem to revert or change

I like my downloads folder to be moved from C:\Users\Joe\Downloads to D:\Downloads. I recently reformatted my PC and accidentally set the new location as D:\.

I can't see to either revert this change or change the location of downloads to D:\Downloads! The C:\Users\Joe\Downloads folder still exists because I can't create a folder with that name in the Joe\ folder, however I can't see it!

If I try to move the location of D:\ to D:\Downloads that also does not work (not that I expected it to)!

Joe Shanahan, Feb 14, 2020
  4. i accidentally moved my download location to D:/

Changed the 'downloads' location to E-Drive. Couldn't reverse!!

Hi Gokul,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps:

• Right Click on Downloads folder.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Select Location tab.
    • Click on Move and choose your location.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

i accidentally moved my download location to D:/

1. i accidentally moved my download location to D:/ - Similar Threads - accidentally moved download

2. Accidentally moved folder straight to D:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally moved folder straight to D:: Hi, I was re-routing my library of files from C: to D: and I accidentaly moved my pic folder to D: and not to a subfolder on D, and can't change it back to the default. Getting error messages, that it can't compile the normal sub directories list and have denied access, and...
  3. Accidentally moved folder straight to D:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally moved folder straight to D:: Hi, I was re-routing my library of files from C: to D: and I accidentaly moved my pic folder to D: and not to a subfolder on D, and can't change it back to the default. Getting error messages, that it can't compile the normal sub directories list and have denied access, and...
  4. Accidentally moved folder straight to D:

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I accidentally moved my download to D: and now all my downloads are going to D: drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentally moved my download to D: and now all my downloads are going to D: drive: How to restore it to C:\Users\Download. I tried to restoring it to default but it only made a folder in This PC but my downloads is still going into D: driveThis is it right nowbut my downloads is still going into D:...
  6. I accidentally moved my download to D: and now all my downloads are going to D: drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally moved my download to D: and now all my downloads are going to D: drive: How to restore it to C:\Users\Download. I tried to restoring it to default but it only made a folder in This PC but my downloads is still going into D: driveThis is it right nowbut my downloads is still going into D:...
  7. I accidentally moved my download to D: and now all my downloads are going to D: drive

8. I accidentally moved my downloads to D:\, not D:\Downloads. After the registry fix, the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I accidentally moved my downloads to D:\, not D:\Downloads. After the registry fix, the...: Hello there.I mistakenly moved my downloads to D:\, not D:\Downloads, and made a mess. After a registry fix, the downloads folder now has gone back to C:\Users\User\Downloads, but D:\ is still recognized as a download folder. Here's a screenshot of my computer, and you can...
  9. I accidentally moved my downloads to D:\, not D:\Downloads. After the registry fix, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally moved my downloads to D:\, not D:\Downloads. After the registry fix, the...: Hello there.I mistakenly moved my downloads to D:\, not D:\Downloads, and made a mess. After a registry fix, the downloads folder now has gone back to C:\Users\User\Downloads, but D:\ is still recognized as a download folder. Here's a screenshot of my computer, and you can...
  10. I accidentally moved my downloads to D:\, not D:\Downloads. After the registry fix, the...