Windows 10: i accidentally moved my download location to D:/

Discus and support i accidentally moved my download location to D:/ in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please help me, i accidentally moved my downloads folder to D:/ and now my system is showing that my D drive is almost full, but when i open it, there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NathanaelBudhi, Feb 14, 2020 at 11:17 PM.

1. i accidentally moved my download location to D:/

Please help me, i accidentally moved my downloads folder to D:/ and now my system is showing that my D drive is almost full, but when i open it, there is only 1 file i don't have any file in the downloads before , i moves back the downloads to C, but the D drive is still showing that it is almost full

:)

NathanaelBudhi, Feb 14, 2020 at 11:17 PM

2. How can I set EDGE to by default download to D:\Downloads

Hi:

I do not use Edge, but here is one suggested method (it dates from Aug 2015, but I presume the steps are still valid):

How to change the default Microsoft Edge download location - gHacks Tech News

EDIT: And here is a tutorial right here in tenforums.com:
    Microsoft Edge Downloads Folder - Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

HTH,
    MM

3. Win10 - Accidentally moved my downloads folder to D:\, can't seem to revert or change

I like my downloads folder to be moved from C:\Users\Joe\Downloads to D:\Downloads. I recently reformatted my PC and accidentally set the new location as D:\.

I can't see to either revert this change or change the location of downloads to D:\Downloads! The C:\Users\Joe\Downloads folder still exists because I can't create a folder with that name in the Joe\ folder, however I can't see it!

If I try to move the location of D:\ to D:\Downloads that also does not work (not that I expected it to)!

4. i accidentally moved my download location to D:/

Changed the 'downloads' location to E-Drive. Couldn't reverse!!

Hi Gokul,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps:

• Right Click on Downloads folder.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Select Location tab.
    • Click on Move and choose your location.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Feb 14, 2020 at 11:20 PM
Thema:

i accidentally moved my download location to D:/

1. i accidentally moved my download location to D:/ - Similar Threads - accidentally moved download

2. I ACCIDENTALLY MERGED MY DESKTOP TO "D" DRIVE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I ACCIDENTALLY MERGED MY DESKTOP TO "D" DRIVE: As i was changing the direction of my Desktop from C:\Users\User\Desktop to D:\Desktop, i accidentally merged them both, meaning whatever i see on my desktop is content from my D folder and vice versa, whatever i edit in D gets removed from the desktop as well. I would like...
  3. I accidentally moved my D:/ hard drive to my Images library, how do I fix that ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally moved my D:/ hard drive to my Images library, how do I fix that ?: Hi, I've recently decided to move some of libraries to my hdd so they doen't bloat my C:/ drive. I right clicked on my Images folder > properties > move to D:/. Now, the images folder that used to appear on "This PC" in the files explorer redirects to my D:/ drive ! So,...
  4. Can't move or download to D:

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't move or download to D:: Every time i download something it's just installed in C: even if i choose D: submitted by /u/Azerx7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eo6ye4/cant_move_or_download_to_d/
  5. Accidentally changed screenshot save location as D drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally changed screenshot save location as D drive: My ssd is slowly filling up so as a way to free up a little bit of space I thought I'd move the screenshot folder to my D drive(which is a hard drive). But when doing this, instead of selecting a folder I selected the drive itself. So now all the screenshots are making a mess...
  6. I accidentally downloaded a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I accidentally downloaded a virus: I accidentally downloaded a virus and it deleted some important files like windows10upgrade. I tries rebooting my drives completly and it didnt work. I think its because it deleted windows10upgrade. If anyone can help me i will be grateful...
  7. I messed up moving Documents folder location to D:\

in Windows 10 Support
    I messed up moving Documents folder location to D:\: I messed up trying to move my Documents folder location to my D:\ data partition. I was following this tutorial, but not carefully enough: Documents Folder - Move Location in Windows 10 I didn't create a new Documents folder on the D:\ partition first, as the tutorial says...
  8. I ACCIDENTALLY MERGED MY DOWNLOADS LIBRARY TO D DRIVE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I ACCIDENTALLY MERGED MY DOWNLOADS LIBRARY TO D DRIVE: I accidentally merged my downloads library to D Drive as I was transferring my Downloads folder location and in properties it looks like the PC is recognizing the object as both the Downloads folder and a Hard Drive. Is there a way to undo this?!? I want to separate my...
  9. Moving Folder Locations from SSD onto D Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving Folder Locations from SSD onto D Drive: So i moved my documents, pictures, videos, and music folders from my ssd to my D drive. This is the process i followed: right click folder, click properties, click the location tab, click move, select the D drive, click ok. What I failed to do, was create a NEW folder...
  10. I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder

in Windows 10 Support
    I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder: not sure how but I was dragging and dropping lots of things and then moving them to the recycle bin and now I cant access my downloads folder, it just says ; (screenshot) Screenshot - 7e2708c4a12ac1d35a226000a5e76e7d - Gyazo 6192