Windows 10: i accidentally moved my download location to D:/

Discus and support i accidentally moved my download location to D:/ in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please help me, i accidentally moved my downloads folder to D:/ and now my system is showing that my D drive is almost full, but when i open it, there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NathanaelBudhi, Feb 14, 2020.

1. i accidentally moved my download location to D:/

Please help me, i accidentally moved my downloads folder to D:/ and now my system is showing that my D drive is almost full, but when i open it, there is only 1 file i don't have any file in the downloads before , i moves back the downloads to C, but the D drive is still showing that it is almost full

:)

NathanaelBudhi, Feb 14, 2020

2. How can I set EDGE to by default download to D:\Downloads

Hi:

I do not use Edge, but here is one suggested method (it dates from Aug 2015, but I presume the steps are still valid):

How to change the default Microsoft Edge download location - gHacks Tech News

EDIT: And here is a tutorial right here in tenforums.com:
    Microsoft Edge Downloads Folder - Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

HTH,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Win10 - Accidentally moved my downloads folder to D:\, can't seem to revert or change

I like my downloads folder to be moved from C:\Users\Joe\Downloads to D:\Downloads. I recently reformatted my PC and accidentally set the new location as D:\.

I can't see to either revert this change or change the location of downloads to D:\Downloads! The C:\Users\Joe\Downloads folder still exists because I can't create a folder with that name in the Joe\ folder, however I can't see it!

If I try to move the location of D:\ to D:\Downloads that also does not work (not that I expected it to)!

Joe Shanahan, Feb 14, 2020
  4. i accidentally moved my download location to D:/

Changed the 'downloads' location to E-Drive. Couldn't reverse!!

Hi Gokul,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps:

• Right Click on Downloads folder.
    • Click on Properties.
    • Select Location tab.
    • Click on Move and choose your location.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

i accidentally moved my download location to D:/

1. i accidentally moved my download location to D:/ - Similar Threads - accidentally moved download

2. I ACCIDENTALLY MERGED MY DESKTOP TO "D" DRIVE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I ACCIDENTALLY MERGED MY DESKTOP TO "D" DRIVE: As i was changing the direction of my Desktop from C:\Users\User\Desktop to D:\Desktop, i accidentally merged them both, meaning whatever i see on my desktop is content from my D folder and vice versa, whatever i edit in D gets removed from the desktop as well. I would like...
  3. I accidentally moved my D:/ hard drive to my Images library, how do I fix that ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally moved my D:/ hard drive to my Images library, how do I fix that ?: Hi, I've recently decided to move some of libraries to my hdd so they doen't bloat my C:/ drive. I right clicked on my Images folder > properties > move to D:/. Now, the images folder that used to appear on "This PC" in the files explorer redirects to my D:/ drive ! So,...
  4. Can't move or download to D:

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't move or download to D:: Every time i download something it's just installed in C: even if i choose D: submitted by /u/Azerx7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eo6ye4/cant_move_or_download_to_d/
  5. Accidentally changed screenshot save location as D drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally changed screenshot save location as D drive: My ssd is slowly filling up so as a way to free up a little bit of space I thought I'd move the screenshot folder to my D drive(which is a hard drive). But when doing this, instead of selecting a folder I selected the drive itself. So now all the screenshots are making a mess...
  6. I accidentally downloaded a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I accidentally downloaded a virus: I accidentally downloaded a virus and it deleted some important files like windows10upgrade. I tries rebooting my drives completly and it didnt work. I think its because it deleted windows10upgrade. If anyone can help me i will be grateful...
  7. I messed up moving Documents folder location to D:\

in Windows 10 Support
    I messed up moving Documents folder location to D:\: I messed up trying to move my Documents folder location to my D:\ data partition. I was following this tutorial, but not carefully enough: Documents Folder - Move Location in Windows 10 I didn't create a new Documents folder on the D:\ partition first, as the tutorial says...
  8. I ACCIDENTALLY MERGED MY DOWNLOADS LIBRARY TO D DRIVE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I ACCIDENTALLY MERGED MY DOWNLOADS LIBRARY TO D DRIVE: I accidentally merged my downloads library to D Drive as I was transferring my Downloads folder location and in properties it looks like the PC is recognizing the object as both the Downloads folder and a Hard Drive. Is there a way to undo this?!? I want to separate my...
  9. Moving Folder Locations from SSD onto D Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving Folder Locations from SSD onto D Drive: So i moved my documents, pictures, videos, and music folders from my ssd to my D drive. This is the process i followed: right click folder, click properties, click the location tab, click move, select the D drive, click ok. What I failed to do, was create a NEW folder...
  10. I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder

in Windows 10 Support
    I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder: not sure how but I was dragging and dropping lots of things and then moving them to the recycle bin and now I cant access my downloads folder, it just says ; (screenshot) Screenshot - 7e2708c4a12ac1d35a226000a5e76e7d - Gyazo 6192