Windows 10: I am getting an error in the notification area of Windows 10 Home "We neede to fix your...

Discus and support I am getting an error in the notification area of Windows 10 Home "We neede to fix your... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get this error once a day. I then click on It and it goes away for the rest of the day! It comes back the first time that I log in the next day! I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Charles Klein, Jul 24, 2019.

1. I am getting an error in the notification area of Windows 10 Home "We neede to fix your...

I get this error once a day. I then click on It and it goes away for the rest of the day! It comes back the first time that I log in the next day! I have contacted Microsoft Support "Tech Support" 6 times about this and they don't seem to be able to help! I HAVE RUN ALL THE TROUBLESHOOTER THAT I CAN! ANY SUGGESTIONS?

:)

Charles Klein, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Hans L Win User

Startup and Notification area

R]I ran this batch file, but it did not help (which I understand, because Task Manager > Processes does NOT show WinDates).

I am back to the conclusion that Win 10 can run WinDates manually, but not automatically at startup (via link). If I double-click on the link C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinDates.lnk, WinDates opens fine.

My next step will be to run a scan of system files to see if something is corrupt. However, any other suggestions are welcome.

Hans L, Jul 24, 2019
  3. notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Silvero Win User

I am getting an error in the notification area of Windows 10 Home "We neede to fix your...

Windows 10 Update C1900101-30018 Error

Hello, I am trying to update from Windows 8 to Windows 10 directly from notifications but I am getting this error after the setup is completed. I am getting this error after: C1900101-30018 Error

Error: https://postimg.org/image/m146zmpav/
    Notification upgrade: https://postimg.org/image/l2mwuhyn5/

Any help would be appreciated *Smile I am getting an error in the notification area of Windows 10 Home "We neede to fix your... :) Thank you.

Silvero, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

I am getting an error in the notification area of Windows 10 Home "We neede to fix your...

1. I am getting an error in the notification area of Windows 10 Home "We neede to fix your... - Similar Threads - getting error notification

2. we need to fix your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we need to fix your Microsoft account: I used to get this notification on Windows 10 - We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely you password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings. - It used to get fixed by entering my pin to the "fix now" button, and would only recur on a reboot.I...
  3. we need to fix your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    we need to fix your Microsoft account: I used to get this notification on Windows 10 - We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely you password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings. - It used to get fixed by entering my pin to the "fix now" button, and would only recur on a reboot.I...
  4. We need to fix your account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We need to fix your account: Myself, along with many others have long been plagued by this problem. 'We need to fix your Microsoft account'. There have been many suggestions for this, some seem to work, some don't. Surely this is a Microsoft problem so can they please 'fix' it....
  5. We need to fix your Microsoft account Nag is getting old

We need to fix your Microsoft account Nag is getting old: People are dumping their Microsoft accounts and going to local account by the droves- Can't you do something about this ?None of the so called fixes work. If not resolve soon I too will have local accounts on all 7 of my windows computers....
  6. I see a message "We need to fix your Microsoft Account", am I being Hacked?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I see a message "We need to fix your Microsoft Account", am I being Hacked?: I am getting Manage Notification telling me :we need to fix your Microsoft Account etc - go to Shared Experience Settings. Ultimately this leads to me a Microsoft box showing an email address not mine - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***'. and asking for password...
  7. We need to fix your account bug

We need to fix your account bug: Within the past month I keep getting notifications from windows about needing to fix one of my accounts. It is the Microsoft account I am signed into windows with. I click the notification and it shows the Microsoft account is the problem and tells me that they need to...
  8. "We need to fix your Microsoft account"?

"We need to fix your Microsoft account"?: Every time I have been logged out like a router reset, I get this passive-aggressive "We need to fix your Microsoft account" message, every time I restart. I want that pestering to stop. And yes, I have long snce disabled "shared experienced" and such. It simply happens...
  9. What Is The Status Of Getting The "We Need To Fix Your Account" Message Fixed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Is The Status Of Getting The "We Need To Fix Your Account" Message Fixed: I along with many other users are getting so sick and tired of getting that aggravating and annoying push notification that something is wrong with our accounts and it needs to be fixed. You click on the message and every time it takes you to that needless "Shared...
  10. We need to fix your Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    We need to fix your Microsoft Account: I have the following message come up on a day-day basis and the Microsoft Help desk or engineers seem unable to cure it. Can anyone help? Message reads "We need to fix your Microsoft Account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix in shared experiences...