Windows 10: I am getting error into WIndows Photo App

Discus and support I am getting error into WIndows Photo App in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; First of all please accept my apologise, if I post my question into wrong section. I also couldnt found the right section for my this trouble. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HAWK73, Feb 12, 2020.

1. HAWK73 Win User

I am getting error into WIndows Photo App

First of all please accept my apologise, if I post my question into wrong section.

I also couldnt found the right section for my this trouble.

I am now having problem with to make photos from a mp4 file into Windows own App like "Film & TV" Here I open videos from my WD My Book 8TB 3.0. All videos have same problem while I want to edit into Windows app "Film & TV" There is no problem to play the video. But soon I click to "Edit in photos" then I am getting error 0x80070057.

When I do the same things for videos stored into my desktop PC. Then no problem at all. Therefore I dont understand that why its only problem with My Book 8TB 3.0 videos?

Sorry for my poor english.

Thanks

:)

HAWK73, Feb 12, 2020

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 12, 2020
  3. iko22 Win User
    How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

I am getting error into WIndows Photo App [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Feb 12, 2020
  4. I am getting error into WIndows Photo App

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

I am getting error into WIndows Photo App

1. I am getting error into WIndows Photo App - Similar Threads - getting error Photo

2. Why am I getting such error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting such error?: I can't install the latest update of Window 11 on my laptop.I have tried these steps and still I can't install the updated.Windows update TroubleshootingSelect Start > Settings > System > Troubleshoot > other troubleshooters. Next, under Get up and running, select Windows...
  3. I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error: I had started my laptopAnd typed ‘msconfig’ in quick run.Then I went to boot sectionOver there I went to advancedThere was an option of ‘maximum memory’ so I had changed it a Little unknowingly that what will happen next.Then I restarted my laptop and now I am getting a...
  4. I am getting this error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting this error.: I am getting this error which says " C:\ProgramData\MIcrosoft\Windows\UUS\Packages\1201.2307.4011.0\AMD64\uusbrain.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using original installation media or contact your system...
  5. I am getting this error.

I am getting this error.: I am getting this error which says " C:\ProgramData\MIcrosoft\Windows\UUS\Packages\1201.2307.4011.0\AMD64\uusbrain.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using original installation media or contact your system...
  6. Hello, I am getting this error when launching the app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I am getting this error when launching the app: The instruction at 0x00007FFD627BFC3F referenced memory at 0x0000000000000038. The memory could not be read.What can I do with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-am-getting-this-error-when-launching-the/5ab1ed3b-7bf2-45f0-ac6e-3ce5f9f1c5ac
  7. Hello, I am getting this error when launching the app

Hello, I am getting this error when launching the app: The instruction at 0x00007FFD627BFC3F referenced memory at 0x0000000000000038. The memory could not be read.What can I do with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-am-getting-this-error-when-launching-the/5ab1ed3b-7bf2-45f0-ac6e-3ce5f9f1c5ac
  8. Why am I getting this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting this error?: Why am I getting this error? Is it because I'm on windows 11 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-getting-this-error/48b2a930-04e1-4bac-bd07-5616bf8c75ee
  9. I am getting Error 1303

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting Error 1303: Hi I have Error 1303 Set up cannot access the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Cngine Some problem about permissions. My Outlook is not sending or receiving and I cannot reply to emails because of error message Not Implementing. I am...
  10. I am getting this Error in Dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting this Error in Dump: I looked at the dump files and came away with this. STACK_COMMAND: kb FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0 IMAGE_VERSION: FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE BUCKET_ID:...