Windows 10: I am stuck on windows full start screen

Discus and support I am stuck on windows full start screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet I'm stuck on this damn screen and I don't know how I did it. My "Back" and "Start" Icons aren't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ianmcewen, May 1, 2016.

1. ianmcewen Win User

I am stuck on windows full start screen

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I'm stuck on this damn screen and I don't know how I did it. My "Back" and "Start" Icons aren't working and all I want is for my dang desktop to be back. How do I fix this? When I try clicking on Back/start nothing happens, also I disabled full start screen in my personal settings and nothing has worked!

:)

ianmcewen, May 1, 2016

2. Windows 10 upgrade desktop issue

I have now found the problem. In Settings, Personalisation, Start, there is a setting for "Use start full screen" But whether I have this on or off, I still have the start full screen. I have also tried to drag from the side and top but still nothing happens.
    It is stuck on Start Full Screen

JustinHalliburton, May 1, 2016
  3. How do I exit start full screen?

My start menu on the laptop is stuck in full screen mode even though the setting says the full screen mode is off?

Dr LE Jones, May 1, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

davidhk, May 1, 2016
Thema:

1. I am stuck on windows full start screen - Similar Threads - stuck full start

2. Stuck On Start Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck On Start Screen: I have a windows 10 laptop and recently when I turn it on and I’m on the screen that shows the background, time and date when I click and press spacebar it does not bring up the login screen. What can I do?[IMG]...
  3. I need full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need full screen: My screen does not cover the whole computer, I hit something by mistake https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-full-screen/73614c77-a55a-45bf-bb9c-8286eb822d49
  4. I am stuck with safe mode

I am stuck with safe mode: When set up msconfig into safemode to boot default I can't sign in because my password is incorrect, now I am stuck with safemode. I don't know why, I tried everything! But it keeps telling me that to sign in and my password is incorrect when its not..tried to fix this up but...
  5. Start Menu Full Screen not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Start Menu Full Screen not working: Hi, I have been trying to switch my start up window to my start menu. However, whenever I enable the option "Full screen," in (settings=>personalization=>Start), there are no changes whatsoever taking place. I have tried restarting the PC to no avail. I am kindly requesting...
  6. I am not Getting full screen TV view from laptop HDMI outpuy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am not Getting full screen TV view from laptop HDMI outpuy: I am not getting full screen view on my samsung tv after connecting my lap top through HDMI . i had tried adjusting it in the display option but was unsuccessful...
  7. stuck in start full screen mode

stuck in start full screen mode: when i disable it it keep getting back to on please help me i dont have the tabled mode on and i dont know what to do please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/stuck-in-start-full-screen-mode/f05fb9e0-6c85-48a7-9855-e19099f47e27
  8. problem with full screen start menu

problem with full screen start menu: when I set the start menu to display in full screen it becomes finicky. It sometimes won't open at all. If I go back and change one item it will start working again. It seems like it does not matter which item I chg. If I chg it back it will keep working for a while. any...
  9. Full screen start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Full screen start menu: Ah ha I found you at last. Reason being, I rather liked that aspect of windows 8-8.1 so I was glad to find the option for it again under personalise and start menu options. Some of you may want that back! who knows but it's in there. 13551
  10. Full Window instead of Full Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Full Window instead of Full Screen: I have a widescreen monitor, a Dell U2913WM. The dual window feature works well for most things, but video streams such as those from You Tube are a bit of a problem since they seem to bypass the Dell Screen Manager and use the full screen rather than the window. I've...