Windows 10: I am stuck on windows full start screen

Discus and support I am stuck on windows full start screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet I'm stuck on this damn screen and I don't know how I did it. My "Back" and "Start" Icons aren't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ianmcewen, May 1, 2016.

1. ianmcewen Win User

I am stuck on windows full start screen

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I'm stuck on this damn screen and I don't know how I did it. My "Back" and "Start" Icons aren't working and all I want is for my dang desktop to be back. How do I fix this? When I try clicking on Back/start nothing happens, also I disabled full start screen in my personal settings and nothing has worked!

:)

ianmcewen, May 1, 2016

2. Windows 10 upgrade desktop issue

I have now found the problem. In Settings, Personalisation, Start, there is a setting for "Use start full screen" But whether I have this on or off, I still have the start full screen. I have also tried to drag from the side and top but still nothing happens.
    It is stuck on Start Full Screen

JustinHalliburton, May 1, 2016
  3. How do I exit start full screen?

My start menu on the laptop is stuck in full screen mode even though the setting says the full screen mode is off?

Dr LE Jones, May 1, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

davidhk, May 1, 2016
Thema:

1. I am stuck on windows full start screen - Similar Threads - stuck full start

2. I am stuck on the sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck on the sign in screen: I am stuck on the login screen you get when you first turn on the computer. When I click ‘sign in’, it brings me right back to the login screen without even asking for login information / my pin or something. I’m stuck in a loop.Things I’ve already tried;Restarting the...
  3. Full screen "Start"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full screen "Start": Is there a way to have the start menu, in full-screen mode be the default home screen on a laptop/desktop, instead of the normal desktop screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-start/86556c33-7c1a-4270-8ebf-532c5eb748fa
  4. Full screen "Start"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full screen "Start": Is there a way to have the start menu, in full-screen mode be the default home screen on a laptop/desktop, instead of the normal desktop screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/full-screen-start/86556c33-7c1a-4270-8ebf-532c5eb748fa
  5. Full screen "Start"

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Full start screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full start screen: Hello! Im having an issue with the start screen its taking up the whole page and I can change the wallpaper and everything but the home screen is not there its just the start screen. is there a way to fix this??...
  7. Full start screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full start screen: Hello! Im having an issue with the start screen its taking up the whole page and I can change the wallpaper and everything but the home screen is not there its just the start screen. is there a way to fix this??...
  8. Full start screen

9. Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode

Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode: I have three different Acer computers all running the latest release of Windows 10 home. All have processed the latest October 8th release updates to 1903. One user account on one computer is "stuck" in full screen mode. The same user account on the other two are "normal."...
  10. stuck in start full screen mode

stuck in start full screen mode: when i disable it it keep getting back to on please help me i dont have the tabled mode on and i dont know what to do please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/stuck-in-start-full-screen-mode/f05fb9e0-6c85-48a7-9855-e19099f47e27