Windows 10: I can not get rid of Webroot. It is still running or open somewhere on my computer.

Discus and support I can not get rid of Webroot. It is still running or open somewhere on my computer. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can not get rid of webroot. It is still running somewhere on my computer even though I have tried uninstalling it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DianeSchaumberg, Jan 10, 2019.

1. I can not get rid of Webroot. It is still running or open somewhere on my computer.

I can not get rid of webroot. It is still running somewhere on my computer even though I have tried uninstalling it.

:)

DianeSchaumberg, Jan 10, 2019

2. Windows 10 does accept WebRoot

Hi Joyce,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue you are facing it could be due to the Webroot is not is not compatible with Windows 10. I suggest you to uninstall the Webroot anti-virus program and check if the issue still persist. To uninstall the program try the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel and click on Program and features.
    • Locate for the anti-virus program, right click on it and uninstall it.
    You can also contact webroot support team for further assistance.

Thank you. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Notifications that my Defender and antispyware is off. My Webroot is running.

Windows Defender should (to prevent software conflicts and other potential issues) be disabled by the presence of Webroot on the computer.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-protect-your-pc If
    you continue to receive the notification and wish to use Webroot, suggest you uninstall/reinstall the Webroot program. You may also need to manually disable WD: Turn On or Off Windows Defender Antivirus in Windows 10

If you wish to use WD on Win 8.1/10 you must uninstall any third party antimalware program (such as Webroot) that may be on the computer (or was previously on the computer before it was upgraded to Win 10), run the appropriate
    software removal tool and reboot the computer. See List
    of anti-malware product removal tools

Regards....

Le Boule, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Eve2346 Win User

I can not get rid of Webroot. It is still running or open somewhere on my computer.

Webroot Secure Anywhere

I am trying to uninstall the Webroot Secure Anywhere from my Windows 10 computer. I already have McAfee security and the Webroot interferes with this. How can uninstall this. I've tried the normal uninstall in the Control Panel but it does not let me.
    I am not very experienced at this so I would need step by step instructions. I would be very grateful if someone could help.

Thank you

Eve2346, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

I can not get rid of Webroot. It is still running or open somewhere on my computer.

1. I can not get rid of Webroot. It is still running or open somewhere on my computer. - Similar Threads - rid Webroot still

2. Is Webroot still included in the msn subscription?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is Webroot still included in the msn subscription?: Is Webroot still included on an msn subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-webroot-still-included-in-the-msn-subscription/52231db2-d671-4474-9b81-deac171cbaff
  3. Is Webroot still included in the msn subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Webroot still included in the msn subscription?: Is Webroot still included on an msn subscription? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-webroot-still-included-in-the-msn-subscription/52231db2-d671-4474-9b81-deac171cbaff
  4. Is Webroot still included in the msn subscription?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get rid of this?: https://imgur.com/a/0iZvsDT I literally couldn't give less of a fuck about religion. I don't need that shit pushed to me by my OS. This appeared this morning. How can I get rid of it? submitted by /u/BoltCloud [link] [comments]...
  6. can you please get rid of hackers from my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can you please get rid of hackers from my computer?: i deleted my discord acc because my camera got turned on for no reason, when i closed the app it turned off, also I hear weird noises in my headset, like glitching and phone ringing moving etc.please fix my laptop, ive been hacked and even on my phone, Idk what to do, my...
  7. Can I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I get rid of this?: When an image or video is selected in File Explorer, this unwanted 'Play' in a pink rectangle or 'Manage' in a yellow one appears. Can it be removed? Not only serves no obvious purpose but prevents seeing the entire text when the option to show the full filename and path is...
  8. My computer is being run by some other administrator? How do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer is being run by some other administrator? How do I get rid of it?: submitted by /u/realpablomd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fhr78l/my_computer_is_being_run_by_some_other/
  9. My pc get's a black screen but my computer is still running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc get's a black screen but my computer is still running: Hello to anyone who reads this So for about 2 months my Computer will randomly go black on my screen and the keyboard wouldn't respond and I will hear sound for about 5 seconds. This is a custom built by me Here are my specs (amd Athlon 200ge @3.9ghz gigabyte...
  10. how can i get rid of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i get rid of...: this is in my background as a ghost user, and cannot get rid of it.... it' some kind of SID file.... its using 50% of my memory to run antivirus... S-1-15-3-1024-3153509613-960666767-3724611135-2725662640-12138253-543910227...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to get rid of Webroot ghost running in computer