Windows 10: I can-t login to my account

Discus and support I can-t login to my account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; https://screenshot.it.sftcdn.net/it/...01-700x416.jpg I know the pin but it does not login. I tried the system recovery but it did not work and I hope... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by UserUser, Mar 11, 2017.

1. UserUser Win User

I can-t login to my account

https://screenshot.it.sftcdn.net/it/...01-700x416.jpg
    I know the pin but it does not login. I tried the system recovery but it did not work and I hope I didn-t delete anything by doing that.
    This problem started because I wanted to change my account name
    C:\Users\name\Desktop
    C:\Users\name2\Desktop
    and I did that by following these istructions
    Rename user account folder
    and
    Advanced User Accounts control panel
    the Managing User Account names from Control Panel dind-t work

now I-m in a temporary account I think
    here I can find my original username
    C:\Users
    and then the name I wanted to change it with.

I-m in trouble please help me!!

:)

UserUser, Mar 11, 2017

2. Nokia Messaging 1.1 Released

Hello

I`m using email 1.1 on my Nokia E71. Gmail works fine, and I learned for Hotmail Inbox sync, it needs to download latest version. I did everything but still it doesn`t work.

secondly, I made two seperate accounts on email.nokia.com, gmail and hotmail as seperate logins. Now I can`t use them together in one application. Whenever I try to add another account, it says this account is already exist as login. downloading service
    settings, then my previous account doesn`t work.

Is there any way to delete my account login and add account as add anothe email in one account???

gagneshsharma, Mar 11, 2017
  3. Cant log into Nokia Account

I can,t login nokia account it says system operator error

mohamedsheikhmuhamudmudu, Mar 11, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

As you found out, you can't change usernames that way. If you want to change the name of the folder under \Users, the only safe way to do it is to create a new LOCAL account with the username that you want, then change that account to a Microsoft Account login after it is created and copy all the old user's data files to the new user created.

Your best bet is to do option 4 here:
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...a.html#option4

Once you are in the built-in administrator account, create a temporary LOCAL account with a temporary username, and make sure to change that account to an administrator.

Log in to the temporary local account, copy all the data that you want to keep from the other user(s) folders. Delete the other user accounts that are messed up, delete any leftover user folders under \Users. Once you get all that done, then create a LOCAL user account with the user name you want, change it to administrator, log in, change it to a Microsoft Account login, copy all the data back, then delete the temp account - or leave the temporary account created as a backup login in case something like this happens again.

NavyLCDR, Mar 11, 2017
  5. UserUser Win User
    I dind-t understand anything of what you said. I just want my old account back. How do I do that_(question mark)

UserUser, Mar 11, 2017
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    You can't. You broke it.

NavyLCDR, Mar 11, 2017
  7. UserUser Win User
    I dind-t break it I can see it, the folder is still there and the files too. Just please tell me what to do.

UserUser, Mar 11, 2017
  8. UserUser Win User

can I create a new account and then transfer the staff I had in the old one there_ And how do I do that_

UserUser, Mar 11, 2017
  9. NavyLCDR New Member
    NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I can-t login to my account - Similar Threads - login account

2. How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?: My PC power up login screen shows two admins, but only one shows up in my account to change or administer. The other I cannot login or reset password. When I use cmd and enter net user only one admin account comes up which is mine. The other one that shows on my login screen...
  3. How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of an unknown 2nd admin account on my login page?: My PC power up login screen shows two admins, but only one shows up in my account to change or administer. The other I cannot login or reset password. When I use cmd and enter net user only one admin account comes up which is mine. The other one that shows on my login screen...
  4. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  5. I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account

I think i got hacked, and i cant login to my minecraft account: I think hackers hacked into my account, When i tried login into it it said Cand find the account, so i made this account with same gmail, what do i do to get it recovered, when i try to login to minecraft it says that my account's name is *** Email address is removed for...
  6. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  7. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  8. Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows: Hi I am getting an account requesting a email and password etc... when I start windows. This account is in my name it is not the admin account and it is not listed under settings other users or the control panel. In the email address in the windows login prompt it has the...
  9. Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows

Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows: Hi I am getting an account requesting a email and password etc... when I start windows. This account is in my name it is not the admin account and it is not listed under settings other users or the control panel. In the email address in the windows login prompt it has the...
  10. Can't login into my workplace account in windows 11

Can't login into my workplace account in windows 11: Hi, I use windows 11 laptop, lenevo thinkpad Settings > Accounts > Email & Accounts - Here I have logged in my personal Microsoft account and one workplace account. But when I try to add one more workplace account, it shows me error. This is my office email ID which I want to...