Windows 10: I cannot login to my Primary Microsoft/Outlook account

Discus and support I cannot login to my Primary Microsoft/Outlook account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't have the passwords because I erased my old build. I had too erase its a long story I was stuck in safe mode and didn't have the password so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EffMIcro, Jul 19, 2019.

1. EffMIcro Win User

I cannot login to my Primary Microsoft/Outlook account

I don't have the passwords because I erased my old build. I had too erase its a long story I was stuck in safe mode and didn't have the password so I

requested help with my login/outlook password and I couldn't verify my identity. My passwords were on the machine and I could not log into my machine.

My recovery password was also sadly stored on the machine that I erased. I erased my old build Win 10 because I was stuck in safe mode with login screen

that I could not access. I got used to using my pin for a year or two so I did not know my login password. But I was also locked out of my Micro/Outlook

login as well. The 2 step verification is bugged as well because it will not send a pass code to my alternate gmail. The phone verification does work

however but that is not good enough. **** am I suppose to do? The phone method works but the email method is bugged and I uninstalled the

verification app on my tablet. I contacted Microsoft multiple times and they told me that I was screwed. I requested an recovery process to start via

answering questions e.g what was the last password you used, what other emails have you contacted things like that. But let me tell you I am ****

pissed. I am effing livid. So If someone loses their phone and they had the app on the phone and of course the phone itself your effed out of your account

forever? ****!!

:)

EffMIcro, Jul 19, 2019
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    I cannot login to my Primary Microsoft/Outlook account [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Mindweaver, Jul 19, 2019
  4. I cannot login to my Primary Microsoft/Outlook account

Unable to change primary alias - Microsoft Account

Hi John,

As per the description, you are experiencing issue with you are unable to change the primary alias for your Microsoft account on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and appreciate all your efforts in trying to fix this issue.

I would like to provide you with the information that
    an account alias is an email address or phone number that you use to sign in to your Microsoft account. You can have multiple aliases, and use any of them with Microsoft services such as Outlook.com, Skype, OneDrive,
    Office, Xbox, Windows and more.

Your primary alias appears on devices such as your Xbox, Surface, and Windows Phone, and is the email OneDrive sends from when you share. You can choose a different alias to be the primary one at any time.

An alias is also the best way to change your email, but keep all your mail.
    Add an alias, then make the new alias primary. Then you can
    keep or remove the original alias.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

Note: The email alias at the top of the list without a Make primary link is your current primary alias.

• Uncheck the Send me promotional offers from Microsoft box if you like, and click/tap on Yes to confirm.
    You may also try the following steps given below and check if that helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Account>Your Account.
    • In the right pane, click on Sign in with a local account instead.
    • Provide your current Microsoft Account Password.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    • You can leave the Enter Password option empty, however, it is highly recommended to keep a password on your system to keep it safe.

For reference:

I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Microsoft account help

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/microsoft-account

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

I cannot login to my Primary Microsoft/Outlook account

1. I cannot login to my Primary Microsoft/Outlook account - Similar Threads - cannot login Primary

2. Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account: I keep trying to login to any Microsoft app Edge, Microsoft Store, Outlook, 365, etc on my Windows 10 PC. It first says it needs to verify my identity with my correct email address with my pin. After I key in my pin, it then tells me because I am accessing sensitive info, I...
  3. Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Login into my Microsoft Account: I keep trying to login to any Microsoft app Edge, Microsoft Store, Outlook, 365, etc on my Windows 10 PC. It first says it needs to verify my identity with my correct email address with my pin. After I key in my pin, it then tells me because I am accessing sensitive info, I...
  4. Microsoft account cannot login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account cannot login: All the functionalities that require MS account login is not working. Win store pops out the error code 0x80131500:Onedrive cannot login:When I try to open feedback, there is 0x800704cf error:And the windows update cannot download any updates.Can anyone please guide me how to...
  5. Microsoft account cannot login

Microsoft account cannot login: All the functionalities that require MS account login is not working. Win store pops out the error code 0x80131500:Onedrive cannot login:When I try to open feedback, there is 0x800704cf error:And the windows update cannot download any updates.Can anyone please guide me how to...
  6. Cannot login in a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login in a Microsoft account: Hello, this is my school account. The problem is not in my account but in my friend's school account. We have school laptops and when she tries to login it says that there is no such account. We tried to login in a browser and it gives us the same error. What do we need to...
  7. Cannot login in a Microsoft account

Cannot login in a Microsoft account: Hello, this is my school account. The problem is not in my account but in my friend's school account. We have school laptops and when she tries to login it says that there is no such account. We tried to login in a browser and it gives us the same error. What do we need to...
  8. cannot login to microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot login to microsoft account: I have a problem with my wifi, or maybe my operating system. So, my windows always says that there is no internet "not internet, secured", but I can still watching youtube, studying online on microsoft teams, and play every online game. I thought there is no problem with it...
  9. Change Outlook primary account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change Outlook primary account: I would like to change the primary account on my Outlook 365. I have multiple accounts for school, personal and work. The problem is that my school account receives dozens of calendar invites which is good, but when I accept them, by default they get added to my personal...
  10. I cannot login my Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cannot login my Microsoft account: I don’t see a page to sing in my Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-login-my-microsoft-account/46fe3d4c-46b9-4cd5-b72c-f299d44ee2ff"