Windows 10: I can't click on any applications on the menu bar

Discus and support I can't click on any applications on the menu bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need help I can't access the menu or anything. I can't click and if I hover my mouse over the menu bar a spinning circle comes up! Help me 64689 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Georgecurry1, Sep 23, 2016.

1. I can't click on any applications on the menu bar

I need help I can't access the menu or anything. I can't click and if I hover my mouse over the menu bar a spinning circle comes up! Help me

:)

Georgecurry1, Sep 23, 2016
  2. Arun B J Win User

when I click on the email letter on the tool bar it just flashes but nothing comes up for my email in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• How are you trying to access Email?

• Are you using Mail app?

• What exactly happens when you try to send the email?

• Are you getting any error message?

Reply with necessary information and I’ll be happy to help you further

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Sep 23, 2016
  3. when I click on the email letter on the tool bar it just flashes but nothing comes up for my email in windows 10

My emails come up, but I still have no contact list. I have to go back to my old Msn.Com. home page and go to Outlook to find a contact list. There should be a better way !!!!!!!!

EUGENE ALINSTEAD, Sep 23, 2016
  4. AndreTen Win User

I can't click on any applications on the menu bar

Hi Georgecurry1 and welcome to Tenforums.

Do shortcuts work? If you press WIN+x you should get context menu for Start menu. Try if you can click any line there.

You can open powershell (admin) from explorer. Look at option 6 in this tutorial. Type sfc /scannow and wait for it to scan.

AndreTen, Sep 23, 2016
Thema:

I can't click on any applications on the menu bar

1. I can't click on any applications on the menu bar - Similar Threads - can't click applications

2. Can't right click on applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't right click on applications: When I right click on applications on my Windows 11 desktop the cursor turns into the loading icon and the Desktop turns unusable because the loading icon won't go away until I restart my system. This also happens when i right click applications on the explorer tab. Right...
  3. Screen Flickering and can't Click or see any applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering and can't Click or see any applications: My friend has an older computer, but it runs windows 10. His power went out mid-update and now his screen flickers on and off black, with about a 1-second interval. When he can see his screen, his apps don't appear half the time and when they do, he can't click them. We have...
  4. Screen Flickering and can't Click or see any applications

Screen Flickering and can't Click or see any applications: My friend has an older computer, but it runs windows 10. His power went out mid-update and now his screen flickers on and off black, with about a 1-second interval. When he can see his screen, his apps don't appear half the time and when they do, he can't click them. We have...
  5. Screen Flickering and can't Click or see any applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I can't seem to click on any applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to click on any applications: Recently I've been getting this issue where after I boot up my PC any actions I take such as opening and closing applications take multiple clicks to register, auto-scroll automatically turns on, and several other issues. Eventually, it gets so bad that I am unable to click...
  7. I can't seem to click on any applications

I can't seem to click on any applications: Recently I've been getting this issue where after I boot up my PC any actions I take such as opening and closing applications take multiple clicks to register, auto-scroll automatically turns on, and several other issues. Eventually, it gets so bad that I am unable to click...
  8. I can't seem to click on any applications

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Can't Click on any windows, Task Bar, Start Menu, or Desktop, only Google Chrome windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Click on any windows, Task Bar, Start Menu, or Desktop, only Google Chrome windows: Hello there, I'm writing this because I've come across an issue with my Windows shortly after clean-installing Windows 10 on a rebuilt computer of mine. I didn't encounter this issue before I clean-installed, so I'm unsure why it is just happening now. Anyways, on to the...
  10. How to add any application to right-click menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add any application to right-click menu in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]By editing the Windows Registry, you can add Open with for any application to the Windows desktop right-click context menu in Windows 10. This can be quite useful if you use any program frequently. Let us see how to do [...] This post How to add any...