Windows 10: I can't click on any applications on the menu bar

Discus and support I can't click on any applications on the menu bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need help I can't access the menu or anything. I can't click and if I hover my mouse over the menu bar a spinning circle comes up! Help me 64689 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Georgecurry1, Sep 23, 2016.

1. I can't click on any applications on the menu bar

I need help I can't access the menu or anything. I can't click and if I hover my mouse over the menu bar a spinning circle comes up! Help me

:)

Georgecurry1, Sep 23, 2016
  2. Arun B J Win User

when I click on the email letter on the tool bar it just flashes but nothing comes up for my email in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• How are you trying to access Email?

• Are you using Mail app?

• What exactly happens when you try to send the email?

• Are you getting any error message?

Reply with necessary information and I’ll be happy to help you further

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Sep 23, 2016
  3. when I click on the email letter on the tool bar it just flashes but nothing comes up for my email in windows 10

My emails come up, but I still have no contact list. I have to go back to my old Msn.Com. home page and go to Outlook to find a contact list. There should be a better way !!!!!!!!

EUGENE ALINSTEAD, Sep 23, 2016
  4. AndreTen Win User

I can't click on any applications on the menu bar

Hi Georgecurry1 and welcome to Tenforums.

Do shortcuts work? If you press WIN+x you should get context menu for Start menu. Try if you can click any line there.

You can open powershell (admin) from explorer. Look at option 6 in this tutorial. Type sfc /scannow and wait for it to scan.

AndreTen, Sep 23, 2016
Thema:

I can't click on any applications on the menu bar

1. I can't click on any applications on the menu bar - Similar Threads - can't click applications

2. Can't Click on Start Menu Apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Click on Start Menu Apps: When I open the start menu and try to search for something/click on something it doesn't do anything. After restarting, sometimes it doesn't even let me click on the windows button at all (I can still open it with the windows key.) I've seen a lot of threads on this but...
  3. Can't view any pictures when I click on them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't view any pictures when I click on them.: Every time I try to view a picture, photo, or download on file explorer I get a pop up that says invalid view for registry. I'm really confused and stressed what's wrong? Please simplify your answer....
  4. When I open a menu drop box in any application the application selects the last item in the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I open a menu drop box in any application the application selects the last item in the...: When I open file explorer in Windows 10, the list opens and drops to the last entry. When I open Program Features/uninstall in Windows 10, the list opens and drops to the last entry. When I attempt to map a drive from Explorer, it fills in the last entry of the last map...
  5. How to add any application to right-click menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add any application to right-click menu in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]By editing the Windows Registry, you can add Open with for any application to the Windows desktop right-click context menu in Windows 10. This can be quite useful if you use any program frequently. Let us see how to do [...] This post How to add any...
  6. I Can't Open any application type exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Can't Open any application type exe: I accidentally changed the file type of application.exe to srt.exe. I don't know how to change the type again. I can't open any application now even including task manager, command prompt, and registry editor. Please help me....
  7. Application Not Found While Clicking On Any Drive And Foler

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Application Not Found While Clicking On Any Drive And Foler: Hello Microsoft, I have an issue with " Application Not Found" While Clicking On any of the drive of the pc. I am trying to click on the folder and it say the same "Application not found". Please help me with this issue.[ATTACH]...
  8. Can't click on Start Menu shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't click on Start Menu shortcuts: So I'm having this weird bug where I can't click any of my start menu shortcuts when I search up the program (typing) I'm trying to execute but if I manually look for it (using scroll wheel) and clicking on the shortcut the program will execute? I've tried rebuilding my...
  9. I can't click on anything in the start menu.

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't click on anything in the start menu.: Hello, I had this problem in Windows 8 and 8.1 as well, so i figured with the new ten I'd actually try to get this fixed. Before, it didn't bug me as much. Before the update i simply wiped my computer just like i did before 8.1 so that it could install faster and not have to...
  10. Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar: After a while text can start to not appear in right click menus from the task bar. It seems similar to the other graphic bugs like missing icons from the start menu. [img] 22257