Windows 10: I can't turn airplane node off.

Discus and support I can't turn airplane node off. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't turn airplane node off. help. I have tried from settings but the switch is still dark, and says it is off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by larryputnam, Oct 25, 2019.

1. I can't turn airplane node off.

I can't turn airplane node off. help.

I have tried from settings but the switch is still dark, and says it is off.

:)

larryputnam, Oct 25, 2019

2. Can't turn off airplane mode

Hi Robert,

Turning off Airplane mode should be done by one click/tap. However, for us to isolate the concern, can you provide us the answers to these questions:

• Are you using a computer or mobile phone?
    • What do you mean by "can't turn off airplane mode"?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the concern?
    • Were there any changes made on your device prior to the issue?

If you're using a computer, we suggest that you check the answer of
    George JeffryChilders on August 24, 2015 in this
    link. There are 381 people that were helped by his answer.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Oct 25, 2019
  3. How to turn on off Airplane mode in windows 10?

Two methods as given in the article as well.

• Open Action Center by clicking the rightmost icon. In the bottom side, a tile of airplane mode would be given. Clicking that would turn it ON and turn it into bright tile.
    • Navigate to Settings>Network and Internet and turn Airplane mode ON or OFF.
    All clear steps are here as well:

Ten Forums - Windows 10 Help and Support Forum

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 25, 2019
  4. MGM1981 Win User

I can't turn airplane node off.

Airplane Mode will not turn off

I tried these steps, as they were the same steps listed in a previous post as well, but no success. Airplane mode is still active, the option to turn it off is inaccessible still, and I'm getting fed up with Microsoft support who've had me on hold well
    over two hours now!

MGM1981, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

I can't turn airplane node off.

1. I can't turn airplane node off. - Similar Threads - can't turn airplane

2. Can't turn off airplane mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't turn off airplane mode: Hey guys Have a magic problem with my laptop - 2 days ago it's magically turned on an airplane mode with blocking of wifi connections and can't be turned off... I've tried to turn it off using different areas but an ability to turn it off is blocked everywhere. Given a try...
  3. A hotkey to turn airplane mode on/off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A hotkey to turn airplane mode on/off: I was wondering whether it is possible to turn airplane mode on/off using a keyboard shortcut. submitted by /u/MattAnon1998 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gq6bo6/a_hotkey_to_turn_airplane_mode_onoff/
  4. Why can't I turn off airplane mode?

Why can't I turn off airplane mode?: Why can't I turn off airplane mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-turn-off-airplane-mode/1234db98-00fb-40cb-8c37-9f79ed3534c5
  5. turn airplane mode off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    turn airplane mode off: I no longer have WIFI and cannot turn airplane mode off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-airplane-mode-off/1b9338c2-2c4a-4d36-9d01-d777628f3aa1
  6. windows 10 can't turn off airplane mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 can't turn off airplane mode: i have tried everything... can't get out of airplane mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-cant-turn-off-airplane-mode/83ca2b52-9e98-44dc-9c33-928b3eb9707c
  7. Airplane Mode Will Not Turn Off

Airplane Mode Will Not Turn Off: My laptop's flight mode is stuck on. I went to setting and it showed the switch and the text above it grey. I have tried everything to try to fix it but nothing is working as of now. I do not really post on forums much but this is urgent so i need to get it fixed as soon as...
  8. Turning off Airplane Mode

Turning off Airplane Mode: How do I turn off airplane mode on my computer, when the wifi/airplane mode icon on the taskbar does not work? (I have clicked on the wifi icon, then on "airplane mode", but nothing changes and cannot turn the mode off)....
  9. Can't Turn Airplane Mode off and Wifi On

Can't Turn Airplane Mode off and Wifi On: There was some type of update that was done and ever since, I don't have a wifi icon and airplane mode is on and greyed out. The network icon is also greyed out. Also, the Windows Security Center Service has bern disabled. I really don't know what to do. I have an HP...
  10. Wifi can't be turned off, unless by airplane mode

Wifi can't be turned off, unless by airplane mode: I recently bought an ASUS a456ur, and had windows 10 anniversary update installed into it. I had this problem: i can't turn off the wifi unless i turn on the airplane mode, and make all the connection turned off, including bluetooth, which i needed to connect to a bluetooth...