Windows 10: I can't turn Night Light off

Discus and support I can't turn Night Light off in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [Tried to ask in Simple Questions, but didn't hear anything] I am running Windows 10 v1903. I originally set up my account to run Night Light... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/l94xxx, Nov 13, 2019.

1. /u/l94xxx Win User

I can't turn Night Light off

[Tried to ask in Simple Questions, but didn't hear anything]

I am running Windows 10 v1903. I originally set up my account to run Night Light sunset-sunrise, but then it started running all day by itself. So I turned Night Light off in Settings, but the screen always goes orange anyway. My current workaround is to log into a second account (nothing changed, everything default settings), which gives me a daytime screen, then I sign out and sign back into my regular account and Night Light will be off. But if I put it to sleep and sign back in to my regular account, then Night Light turns on again. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/l94xxx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/l94xxx, Nov 13, 2019

2. the night light it doesn t turn on

i have problem with the night light it doesn t turn on what am i doing to??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers / PC]

GEORGIOSMASOURAS69, Nov 13, 2019
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Rohn007 Win User

Rohn007, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't turn Night Light off - Similar Threads - can't turn Night

2. Night Light wont turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night Light wont turn off: I recently had my laptop repaired but for whatever reason now night light wont turn off, ive tried deleting the settings from the registry editor but they keep returning after i restart the computer, ive also tried redownloading my drivers and have even tried resetting my...
  3. Night Light wont turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night Light wont turn off: I recently had my laptop repaired but for whatever reason now night light wont turn off, ive tried deleting the settings from the registry editor but they keep returning after i restart the computer, ive also tried redownloading my drivers and have even tried resetting my...
  4. Night Light won't turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Night Light won't turn off: My Night Light setting is turned off, no schedule no nothing. I have updated drivers, restarted the computer, re-installed drivers, deleted Night Light files but nothing helps. If I go to my display settings my night light will turn off and the screen will look normal, but...
  5. Night Light won't turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Night Light won't turn off: My Night Light setting is turned off, no schedule no nothing. I have updated drivers, restarted the computer, re-installed drivers, deleted Night Light files but nothing helps. If I go to my display settings my night light will turn off and the screen will look normal, but...
  6. Night Light not turning off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night Light not turning off: Just 2 days ago the night light setting is no longer working for me, i try to disable it from action center and from settings but it keeps closing the settings window and stays on, I have tried a lot of things to help but nothing has worked so far....
  7. Can't turn off night light - Version 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't turn off night light - Version 1909: Booted up my computer today and its stuck in permanent night light mode. When I press off via the action bar the button animates and then goes back to on. If I do it via Settings, the app crashes. Anyone else had this problem? Its driving me crazy. submitted by /u/ExplicitG...
  8. Night Light Turning Off

Night Light Turning Off: I have a Surface Pro X and have been having this issue for a while now: When I turn on the Night Light and have the scheduled setting on, the night light "turns off" after my device goes to sleep for a bit and then wakes back up, even if it's after sunset. When I swipe in...
  9. Night Light won't turn off

Night Light won't turn off: I'm using Windows 10 Home Single Language Ver 1909. I turned on Night Light mode on once, and since then i can never disable it. The on/off switch on Night Light doesn't do anything. After restarting my laptop turned back to normal but after 15-20mins it automatically back to...
  10. Night light won't turn off

Night light won't turn off: So after the 1903 update, I have been having issues with the night light. It has been set to a schedule, which kinda helps, but once it activates I can't turn it off. A simple restart use to work until a couple of weeks ago, now that doesn't even work. Turning it off in...