Windows 10: I did many times to install it i use command prompt to clean and everything but this is...

Discus and support I did many times to install it i use command prompt to clean and everything but this is... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did everything to solve it but it is stuck at this moment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AshwaniJuyal, May 16, 2020.

1. I did many times to install it i use command prompt to clean and everything but this is...

I did everything to solve it but it is stuck at this moment

:)

AshwaniJuyal, May 16, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Installation media boots to command prompt

I've just booted from known working install media to see exactly what it does when booting. The sequence of events is...

1. Windows logo on a black screen
    2. circling dots appear beneath the logo
    3. light blue 'Please wait' screen with circling dots
    4. a command prompt window (very briefly)
    5. the initial Setup page appears

Do you see steps 1-3? If so, it appears you have stopped at step 4, suggesting that something on the disc cannot be read.

Does the disc boot properly in another machine? If so, try cleaning the laptop's drive lens then try booting from the disc again.

If not, make new install media with Microsoft's Media Creation Tool, either as a bootable USB, on an ISO that you can burn to another disc. At Step 8 in Option One of this tutorial you can choose between making a USB or an ISO.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, May 16, 2020
  4. I did many times to install it i use command prompt to clean and everything but this is...

Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, May 16, 2020
Thema:

I did many times to install it i use command prompt to clean and everything but this is...

1. I did many times to install it i use command prompt to clean and everything but this is... - Similar Threads - did many times

2. Command prompt lost many useful commands

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt lost many useful commands: Hi thereCMD on my Windows 10 PC has lost many useful commands.If I type dir it lists files in the current directory. It also responds correctly to cd, copy, eraseBut most other commands are lost. For example, help gives this response:'help' is not recognized as an internal or...
  3. Command prompt lost many useful commands

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command prompt lost many useful commands: Hi thereCMD on my Windows 10 PC has lost many useful commands.If I type dir it lists files in the current directory. It also responds correctly to cd, copy, eraseBut most other commands are lost. For example, help gives this response:'help' is not recognized as an internal or...
  4. Command prompt lost many useful commands

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Use Command Prompt to clean and reformat my USB, Is It ok?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Use Command Prompt to clean and reformat my USB, Is It ok?: I know this is sound ridiculous. but I kinda a paranoid person.so let me explain, I was trying to cleaning my USB because I just use my USB to install Linux on my desktop.now when I began to cleaning my USB using command prompt. I accidently typo in command prompt like when I...
  6. How many times can I use the Clean Install Windows 10 on USB Flash Drive.

How many times can I use the Clean Install Windows 10 on USB Flash Drive.: How many times can I use the Clean Install Windows 10 on USB Flash Drive. I have 3 computers 1 laptop, 2 computers that need correct 64 bit Windows 10 installed. Would the one USB Flash Drive I have be able to be used on all 3?...
  7. How many times do I have to do a clean install?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How many times do I have to do a clean install?: Windows speech recognition never worked from the beginning. Did a lot of tweaks to try to get it to work. Still it gives the same error "The language must be the same as the UI language". Standard Default US English. I could rant a lot better if I had speech recognition....
  8. Unknowingly I fired the clean command in repair PC-->command prompt

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Unknowingly I fired the clean command in repair PC-->command prompt: Unknowingly I fired the clean command in repair pc CMD while installing Windows 10. Please help to get all partitions? Problem: How to get back old partitions? Error Made: Unknowingly I fired the clean command in repair pc CMD, while installing Windows 10. Totally my...
  9. Unknowingly I fired the clean command in repair PC-->command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknowingly I fired the clean command in repair PC-->command prompt: Unknowingly I fired the clean command in repair pc CMD while installing Windows 10. Please help to get all partitions? Problem: How to get back old partitions? Error Made: Unknowingly I fired the clean command in repair pc CMD, while installing Windows 10. My disk...
  10. Did I really clean install?

Did I really clean install?: Hi, I just noticed I may have not perform a real clean installation: I created a bootable USB stick using Rufus, which wasn't detected by my BIOS, so inside Windows I simply plugged the USB stick, double-clicked on the drive under "This PC" and clicked on setup.exe that...