Windows 10: I dont have internet

Discus and support I dont have internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't have internet I shell restore windows photo viewer and I do like in tutorial, after I restart computer, and lose internet connection. Maybe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dejann, Aug 15, 2017.

1. dejann Win User

I dont have internet

I don't have internet I shell restore windows photo viewer and I do like in tutorial, after I restart computer, and lose internet connection. Maybe this tutorial for windows photo viewer don't have nothing because I lose internet connection, but after this steps, I lose internet connection.
    What I do?
    Thanks advanced.

:)

dejann, Aug 15, 2017
  2. Le Boule Win User

It says I dont have an internet connection.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-protect-your-pc

Did you try restarting the computer? That seems to clear some of the transient issues involving WD...

If you wish to use WD on Win 10 you should ensure that any third party antimalware product (including a trial program) that may be on the computer (or was previously on the computer before it was upgraded to Win 10) has been completely
    uninstalled. To ensure no remnants of the program remain after the uninstall procedure, it is recommended that you run the appropriate software removal tool for the third party program(s) and then reboot the computer. See List of
    anti-malware product removal tools

WD should then be enabled though you might need to restart WD in Action Center.

See How to Use the Built-in Windows Defender Antivirus on Windows 10
    Good article but ignore the ads!

And see Configure Windows Defender in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10

If this is not applicable or you cannot resolve the issue suggest you post back in this thread and provide additional information.

Good luck…

Le Boule, Aug 15, 2017
  3. Mac.14_ Win User
    It says I dont have an internet connection.

* Original title: virus

it says i dont have an internet connection. i do and this is the second time iève tried updating my virus protector thing. waht do i do

Mac.14_, Aug 15, 2017
  4. ICIT2LOL Win User

I dont have internet

Hello dejann mate I found it rather difficult to follow just what it is you want to happen your specs are really of no help at all so please follow this
    Now before we can help we do need to know what is in your machine so please do this Create System Information File in Windows 10 Windows 10 BSOD Tutorials
    or either enter the specs of your system in your forum profile the specs will appear when we click on that little box bottom left of the post screen it is for me the preferable option as it is easy. As you may appreciate it is very hard when you don’t know what one is working with for example a diesel or petrol engine.
    *(pretyped to save time)
    I am not sure of what tutorial you are referring to either??

ICIT2LOL, Aug 17, 2017
Thema:

I dont have internet

1. I dont have internet - Similar Threads - dont internet

2. My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...: My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I have java downloded Can soemone help Plz its only minecraft filles scheamticas...
  3. My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I...: My files open as internet explorer and they are litematica I dont know what the issue is I have java downloded Can soemone help Plz its only minecraft filles scheamticas...
  4. I just got a laptop and i dont have no internet after i instaled windows 11 i need some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a laptop and i dont have no internet after i instaled windows 11 i need some...: After i instaled windows i just didnt have internet only e-thernet and i dont know what to do i think i dont have drivers but im not sure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-got-a-laptop-and-i-dont-have-no-internet/62f90d65-f27d-4238-b56a-8ffbccc3bad5
  5. I just got a laptop and i dont have no internet after i instaled windows 11 i need some...

I just got a laptop and i dont have no internet after i instaled windows 11 i need some...: After i instaled windows i just didnt have internet only e-thernet and i dont know what to do i think i dont have drivers but im not sure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-got-a-laptop-and-i-dont-have-no-internet/62f90d65-f27d-4238-b56a-8ffbccc3bad5
  6. My browsers dont connect to the internet on my laptop when connected through the ethernet port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My browsers dont connect to the internet on my laptop when connected through the ethernet port: My browsers dont connect to the internet on my laptop when connected through the ethernet port but work on wifi. As a note I am connected to internet and am able to use windows update or discord on ethernet but just not the browsers. I tried different cables and also tried...
  7. My browsers dont connect to the internet on my laptop when connected through the ethernet port

My browsers dont connect to the internet on my laptop when connected through the ethernet port: My browsers dont connect to the internet on my laptop when connected through the ethernet port but work on wifi. As a note I am connected to internet and am able to use windows update or discord on ethernet but just not the browsers. I tried different cables and also tried...
  8. My browsers dont connect to the internet on my laptop when connected through the ethernet port

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Dont' have pin code. Can't reset it and Not connected to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dont' have pin code. Can't reset it and Not connected to internet: I open up my laptop and it needs the pin code for me to login. I don't have it. I click on forgot my pin code. It eventually says I need a network connection to be able to reset pin.I can't even get in to my computer to set up a network connection. So what are my options....
  10. Dont' have pin code. Can't reset it and Not connected to internet

Dont' have pin code. Can't reset it and Not connected to internet: I open up my laptop and it needs the pin code for me to login. I don't have it. I click on forgot my pin code. It eventually says I need a network connection to be able to reset pin.I can't even get in to my computer to set up a network connection. So what are my options....