Windows 10: I dont have internet

Discus and support I dont have internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't have internet I shell restore windows photo viewer and I do like in tutorial, after I restart computer, and lose internet connection. Maybe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dejann, Aug 15, 2017.

1. dejann Win User

I dont have internet

I don't have internet I shell restore windows photo viewer and I do like in tutorial, after I restart computer, and lose internet connection. Maybe this tutorial for windows photo viewer don't have nothing because I lose internet connection, but after this steps, I lose internet connection.
    What I do?
    Thanks advanced.

:)

dejann, Aug 15, 2017
  2. Le Boule Win User

It says I dont have an internet connection.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-protect-your-pc

Did you try restarting the computer? That seems to clear some of the transient issues involving WD...

If you wish to use WD on Win 10 you should ensure that any third party antimalware product (including a trial program) that may be on the computer (or was previously on the computer before it was upgraded to Win 10) has been completely
    uninstalled. To ensure no remnants of the program remain after the uninstall procedure, it is recommended that you run the appropriate software removal tool for the third party program(s) and then reboot the computer. See List of
    anti-malware product removal tools

WD should then be enabled though you might need to restart WD in Action Center.

See How to Use the Built-in Windows Defender Antivirus on Windows 10
    Good article but ignore the ads!

And see Configure Windows Defender in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10

If this is not applicable or you cannot resolve the issue suggest you post back in this thread and provide additional information.

Good luck…

Le Boule, Aug 15, 2017
  3. Mac.14_ Win User
    It says I dont have an internet connection.

* Original title: virus

it says i dont have an internet connection. i do and this is the second time iève tried updating my virus protector thing. waht do i do

Mac.14_, Aug 15, 2017
  4. ICIT2LOL Win User

I dont have internet

Hello dejann mate I found it rather difficult to follow just what it is you want to happen your specs are really of no help at all so please follow this
    Now before we can help we do need to know what is in your machine so please do this Create System Information File in Windows 10 Windows 10 BSOD Tutorials
    or either enter the specs of your system in your forum profile the specs will appear when we click on that little box bottom left of the post screen it is for me the preferable option as it is easy. As you may appreciate it is very hard when you don’t know what one is working with for example a diesel or petrol engine.
    *(pretyped to save time)
    I am not sure of what tutorial you are referring to either??

ICIT2LOL, Aug 17, 2017
Thema:

I dont have internet

1. I dont have internet - Similar Threads - dont internet

2. I dont think the bubble screensaver works right

in Windows 10 Customization
    I dont think the bubble screensaver works right: I really like the screensaver itself, and in the preview it shows the bubbles should be all over the desktop, but when it activates after the period of time I selected, its just bubbles on a static color that I chose. Is there any way to make it show the desktop as a...
  3. my windows update is broken and I dont know how to fix it the text you see below is the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows update is broken and I dont know how to fix it the text you see below is the...: Name: System boot log diagnostics Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x0 Time spent = 0 ms Test Performed: --------------------------- Name: Event log diagnostics Result: Completed successfully. Error code = 0x0 Time spent = 0 ms Test Performed:...
  4. Help! Drivers dont reinstall, windows cant reset, etc...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Drivers dont reinstall, windows cant reset, etc...: Hello, So, I've been having this problem since like the start of January or earlier, and tried numerous online solutions but none of them work. My problem is that one day I got on my HP ProBook 430 G3, which is in Windows 10 but almost all the drivers dont work, which adds...
  5. Dont have Directx12 on my win10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dont have Directx12 on my win10 PC: I just dont have it. I am using : Sapphire Nitro 370 4GB Any ideas or Solutions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-have-directx12-on-my-win10-pc/eee5428e-6ae2-4a1f-b20f-a8fbc395735e
  6. on settings, the choice internet and networking choice, dont work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    on settings, the choice internet and networking choice, dont work: Hi, on settings, the choice internet and networking choice, dont work. Also, in my task bar i dont see the internet sign. Or anything. But i can still connect to internet . what is happening ?...
  7. Internet browsers dont work after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet browsers dont work after update.: Evening, Today 11/16/18, started normally enough. Fired up my hp laptop and started my online school work through google chrome. Took a break when the computer told me it needed to be restarted to install updates. Three were installed and I fired it back up to...
  8. download my internet download manager dont work need some download app for windows 10 please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download my internet download manager dont work need some download app for windows 10 please: my internet download manager dont work need some download app for windows 10 please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_finance/download-my-internet-download-manager-dont-work/75e48e1e-740a-4e7b-b648-dc65eac0ab0a
  9. i dont see the e internet icon on bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont see the e internet icon on bottom of screen: I don't see the big e internet icon on bottom of screen laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/i-dont-see-the-e-internet-icon-on-bottom-of-screen/c05b78ac-6e97-44fb-8cc2-40780869339d
  10. Connected, no internet Issue; i dont even have bitdefender!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connected, no internet Issue; i dont even have bitdefender!: Hi guys, I have upgraded from windows 8 to 10 few months ago, and I have been having trouble with my wifi connection. The symptoms are: -When i try to connect to wifi, it gives connected but limited connection signal. -It does not matter which wifi network I...