Windows 10: I entered safe mode networking and then when I restarted my PC automatic repair was there...

Discus and support I entered safe mode networking and then when I restarted my PC automatic repair was there... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I entered safe mode networking and then when I restarted my PC automatic repair was there and now it's in an endless loop. Automatic repair only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Randomguy0205, Nov 11, 2018.

1. I entered safe mode networking and then when I restarted my PC automatic repair was there...

I entered safe mode networking and then when I restarted my PC automatic repair was there and now it's in an endless loop. Automatic repair only started after I booted my pc to safe mode (networking). I've tried every method and non of them worked and I suspect it's because of Safe Mode still being turned on so no matter how many times I do those steps, if I restart my PC it would still lead me to automatic repair which I think is because of safe mode being turned on. Is there anyway to fix this or maybe disable safe mode in command prompt? Please help

:)

Randomguy0205, Nov 11, 2018

2. Cannot enter safe mode

Thanks for all the help so far I entered safe mode networking and then when I restarted my PC automatic repair was there... :)

essenbe:

I've checked the tutorial and followed this instruction:

7. To Start Windows 10 in Safe Mode with Networking

A) Type the command below into the command prompt, press Enter, and go to step 9 below.

I entered safe mode networking and then when I restarted my PC automatic repair was there... [​IMG]
    bcdedit /set {identifier} safeboot network

The command was successful but after restarting, windows goes immediately to repair mode.

I don't have a windows 10 usb/dvd. However I don't think it's gonna do much since normal repair doesn't work either?

dalchina:

I've tried to delete the WindowsApps folder but to no avail. It's only possible to delete the folder when in safe mode (because in normal mode the folder is in use)

I'll try using the Kyhi's bootable flash drive as you suggested I entered safe mode networking and then when I restarted my PC automatic repair was there... :)

iDamn:

I've tried this several times. It's takes a while and when finished Windows will tell me that 'there was a problem with resetting Windows'.

Every time I start my PC, Windows automatically prepares for automatic startup repair but without success

raymond1984, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Cannot enter safe mode

Hi, My Asus laptop is stuck in a startup repair loop while trying to fix error 0x80070091, I've tried following things:
    Use this guide: Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Use the option 'reset this pc' and tried to use 'system recovery' but all to no avail.
    While in this startup repair loop it also seems impossible to enter safe mode. (I've tried to enter safe mode pressing F5 from the startup settings screen). I guess using the tweaking repair program will solve this error (0x80070091) but obviously I have to enter safe mode first. Any suggestions?

Thx!

Ray

raymond1984, Nov 11, 2018
  4. I entered safe mode networking and then when I restarted my PC automatic repair was there...

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

I entered safe mode networking and then when I restarted my PC automatic repair was there...

1. I entered safe mode networking and then when I restarted my PC automatic repair was there... - Similar Threads - entered safe mode

2. can i repair my pc in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i repair my pc in safe mode: my os has crashed and i cannot enter the pin or the fingerprint also not working .but the safe mode is working . when i start the repair using ihrough newtwork it failed and when i tried by using the iso file it keep restart to previous menu. is there any way to repair the...
  3. can i repair my pc in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i repair my pc in safe mode: my os has crashed and i cannot enter the pin or the fingerprint also not working .but the safe mode is working . when i start the repair using ihrough newtwork it failed and when i tried by using the iso file it keep restart to previous menu. is there any way to repair the...
  4. Enter Safe Mode if I can't log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enter Safe Mode if I can't log in?: As predicted, the forced feature upgrade has rendered my laptop broken. I cannot proceed past the log in screen because my CPU is throttling to 0.1GHz. So it just instantly freezes. How do I get into Safe Mode / Recovery Console if I cannot log in to do the Shift+Restart or...
  5. Entering automatic repair mode after every restart or shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Entering automatic repair mode after every restart or shutdown: Every time I reboot my PC or turn it on again after shutting down it goes into automatic repair and it will also randomly crashes and go to this. Once here it is stuck and constantly turns on and off for sometimes hours even after I troubleshoot I am entirely stuck.. somebody...
  6. BSOD and I can't enter automatic repair mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and I can't enter automatic repair mode: so, my computer is Windows 10 and it is in a BSOD loop with the error "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED", so it stays in that loop forever, the computer does not go into automatic repair mode, and I was also unable to enter this mode by interrupting startup three times like I read in...
  7. Windows 10 not booting and not entering safe mode through automatic repair.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not booting and not entering safe mode through automatic repair.: I have been facing this issue since past 3 days. Yesterday somehow after resetting my Bios to default I could login in but the screen was freezing. I faced this issue of disk space. (See attached image). [IMG] After sometime it froze. I had to force shutdown using power...
  8. Automatic repair failed. Laptop is not responding. Not operating I. Safe mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair failed. Laptop is not responding. Not operating I. Safe mode.: Hi. For resolving black or blank screen error I tried to restore system. But it won't work. Right now laptop is restarting and not responding to automatic repair. Not operating in safe mode also. I haven't took my data backup. I will use recovery media but will my data be...
  9. Win10 failed to enter safe mode when preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 failed to enter safe mode when preparing automatic repair: [ATTACH] well basiclly I turned off my laptop cause it says there's some upgrades need to restart, and when I shut the laptop down I couldn't restart it. I tried to restart it over and over again but apperantly, it's been stucking on this looping page forever, and...
  10. I cannot enter in safe mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot enter in safe mode: I cannot enter in safe mode and I need to take my system to a previous state since I lost some files after an update that I made. These are very important for my work. Could you please help me?...