Windows 10: I get rhis error (0xCOAA0301) when I try to create a system repair disk

Discus and support I get rhis error (0xCOAA0301) when I try to create a system repair disk in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I fix this? I get rhis error (0xCOAA0301) when I try to create a system repair disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by helenkindle, Feb 27, 2019.

1. I get rhis error (0xCOAA0301) when I try to create a system repair disk

How can I fix this? I get rhis error (0xCOAA0301) when I try to create a system repair disk

:)

helenkindle, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 27, 2019
  3. furdeal Win User
    Create system repair disk error

I am trying to create a system repair disk from File History. No matter what blank CD (rewriteable or not) I insert in the disk drive, I get the same error message: The disk in the selected drive is not blank. You must erase the disk before you can use
    it. I have tried reformatting the disks. There is no "erase" option.

furdeal, Feb 27, 2019
  4. theking2 Win User

I get rhis error (0xCOAA0301) when I try to create a system repair disk

System repair disk could not be created 0x80070003

When attempting to create a system repair disk after successfuly creating a System image I get error:

I get rhis error (0xCOAA0301) when I try to create a system repair disk 8ccc22a3-900b-4f32-bdd8-481fe55597b0.png

How do I create a system repair disk?

theking2, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

I get rhis error (0xCOAA0301) when I try to create a system repair disk

1. I get rhis error (0xCOAA0301) when I try to create a system repair disk - Similar Threads - rhis error 0xCOAA0301

2. I am trying to create a system image and getting this error - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to create a system image and getting this error - please help: I am trying to create a system image and getting this error - please help. I am trying to create the SI on my external Toshiba 1TB drive - I don't understand what this error is implying about enough disk space??? Here is a screengrab of my drives below:Please help - Thank...
  3. I am trying to create a system image and getting this error - please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to create a system image and getting this error - please help: I am trying to create a system image and getting this error - please help. I am trying to create the SI on my external Toshiba 1TB drive - I don't understand what this error is implying about enough disk space??? Here is a screengrab of my drives below:Please help - Thank...
  4. I am trying to create a system image and getting this error - please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. System repair disk DVD's that I created on Windows 11 PC's will not boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System repair disk DVD's that I created on Windows 11 PC's will not boot.: Greetings, I have tried 5 different Windows 11 PC's, 3 different DVD drives 2 external and 1 internal and 2 different DVD-R manufactures. I even bought a new external DVD drive and brand new high quality DVD-R's just to try. System repair disk DVD's that I created earlier...
  6. I can’t get past “repairing disk errors”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t get past “repairing disk errors”: I don’t know what happened to this computer but one day it just would not start and I’ve tried EVERYTHING. I literally can’t even get it to the advanced startup like once it finish repairing it restarts and repairs again. And I went to BIOS because I had a bootable USB that...
  7. I get an error when I try to clean my DIsk.

I get an error when I try to clean my DIsk.: In the command prompt when I type clean after selecting my disk, it replies with Diskpart has encountered an error: A device which does not exist has been specified. See the System Event Log for more information. Can i clean my disk in another way or how can I fix this...
  8. Get an error when trying to create a folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get an error when trying to create a folder: When I try to make a new folder, my system informs me that “This is no longer located in C:/Users/name. Verify the items location and try again.” I receive this message even when I want to delete anything....
  9. What do I do when I try to create a system repair disk?

What do I do when I try to create a system repair disk?: After I created a system backup on an external hard drive, I was asked if I wanted to create a system repair disk. When I tried to create the system repair disk, I got an error that there was no media on the disk. What am I doing wrong? Windows 10, 64 bit...
  10. When I do a Restart I get an Error (non-System disk or disk error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I do a Restart I get an Error (non-System disk or disk error: I only get this error when I do a restart. The complete error message is Non-System disk or disk error replace and strike any key when ready. Don't have the capability to open up my computer - is there a way to try to fix this....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. occoaa0301

2. error 0xc0aa0301 windows 10

3. error 0xc0aa0301 free fix