Windows 10: I have received a message from windows security asking for my information

Discus and support I have received a message from windows security asking for my information in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have received a message from windows security asking for my information. It references a server "cumulated.ga.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DanAyala, Jan 31, 2020.

1. DanAyala Win User

I have received a message from windows security asking for my information

I have received a message from windows security asking for my information. It references a server "cumulated.ga.

:)

DanAyala, Jan 31, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft: Additional steps to help keep personal information secure

Source: Additional steps to help keep your personal information secure - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Windows Security

Hi,

The security warning that you received from Microsoft Edge can be a phishing scam. You can protect yourself from any suspicious messages or emails by following the steps below:

• When you received an email, never reply if it asks you to send personal or account information.
    • Don't click any links that may be included if email will be received. This may take to a website that will ask your personal information.
    • Never open any attachments in a suspicious-looking email.
    • Search the web for the email subject line followed by the word hoax to see if anyone else has reported this scam.

We also recommend that you contact our Answer Desk Support team through
    phone
    or
    chat
    for additional information about the security warning that you received.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Louie Del, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Vayra86 Win User

Gmail "Critical security alert" message, hacking attempt blocked (long post)

This is not true, it depends how and when you used 2FA. I never get security tokens from Google, I just get an email notification asking if it was me with a button to click, and only if the IP / device used is not in the registered devices list on the account.

That said, if you get these kinds of messages, it means someone knows your password and you need to change that on ALL accounts you have, not just Google.

Vayra86, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

1. I have received a message from windows security asking for my information - Similar Threads - received message security

2. I have received this message in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have received this message in safe mode: After pulling my hair out but I was my finally was able to get into the safe mode but now I am confronted with this message you need a new appt to openthis ms-contact-support link can any one Help...
  3. I have received this message in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have received this message in safe mode: After pulling my hair out but I was my finally was able to get into the safe mode but now I am confronted with this message you need a new appt to openthis ms-contact-support link can any one Help...
  4. I have received this message in safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I keep being asked to sigh into my account and receiving constant messages that I have one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep being asked to sigh into my account and receiving constant messages that I have one...: I keep being asked to sigh into my account and receiving constant messages that I have one day left to use Microsoft 365. I have an account and pay my subscription monthly....
  6. I keep being asked to sigh into my account and receiving constant messages that I have one...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep being asked to sigh into my account and receiving constant messages that I have one...: I keep being asked to sigh into my account and receiving constant messages that I have one day left to use Microsoft 365. I have an account and pay my subscription monthly....
  7. Security Message Received

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Message Received: Hello,New to community. I have updated from Windows 7 to 10 on old desktop. Have this message, " Standard hardware security not supported". Is my computer safe to do banking? Is this something I can fix? I have no skills. Thanks for any help you can give this frustrated...
  8. I received message asking download Total AV from Microsoft

I received message asking download Total AV from Microsoft: I keep getting an urgent notification for Total AV for a free download from Microsoft. Is this coming from Microsoft or is it a scam? [Original Title: security]...
  9. I receive this message from the PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I receive this message from the PC: Can't sign into your account message. How to fix it? How can I save my settings in the C drive rather than the server to uploaded later on? [ATTACH] Moved from My account, billing and sign-in / Windows 10 / Office 365 for business...
  10. Receiving an message asking me for username and password

Receiving an message asking me for username and password: Hello When I type one of my websites into the browser a message pops up, in a box saying your website blah blah server is asking for a user name and password and when other people type in my website details into their browser they receive the same message asking for a...