Windows 10: i have the $Windows.~BT folder but not the app

Discus and support i have the $Windows.~BT folder but not the app in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had the GWX app on my laptop for weeks and 2 days ago it disappeared I have tried everything to get it to work. I even have the $Windows.~BT folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rehan, Jul 30, 2015.

1. rehan Win User

i have the $Windows.~BT folder but not the app

I had the GWX app on my laptop for weeks and 2 days ago it disappeared I have tried everything to get it to work. I even have the $Windows.~BT folder but no was of installing it. Please help.

:)

rehan, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Ztruker Win User

Use this method to download and create a Windows 10 ISO:

Windows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Forums

Next use one of these methods to start the upgrade:

1. Mounting the ISO on your running Windows 7 or 8.1 system (right click on it and select Mount).
    2. Burning a DVD then inserting the DVD in the optical drive.
    3. Creating a bootable flash drive (I use Rufus to do this) and inserting it.

For any of these methods, open Computer or This PC and navigate to the drive for 1 2 or 3 above. Double click on setup.exe to start the upgrade.

Complete tutorial here: Windows 10 - Upgrade Installation - Windows 10 Forums

Ztruker, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

i have the $Windows.~BT folder but not the app

1. i have the $Windows.~BT folder but not the app - Similar Threads - $Windows ~BT folder

2. bt app disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bt app disappear: Hi I have a question I tried to transfer my pictures from digital phone from my iphone. I want to open up Bluetooth but it's no longer on the bottom part, I checked and searched my Bluetooth app but it is grayed out and cannot even open and up. Tried restarting several times...
  3. $WINDOWS.~BT Folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    $WINDOWS.~BT Folder: Hello, I noticed that there is $WINDOWS.~BT 20kb disk size Folder and ESD folder which i have deleted because its empty on my system? Is it created because i ran the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool? Is it safe to delete since I'm done downloading the Windows 10 ISO?...
  4. $Windows.~BT folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    $Windows.~BT folder: After upgrading mother board windows changed the file system on all drives not the boot drive to $Windows.~BT folder. How do i get my data back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowsbt-folder/4a350342-ad66-4f02-af41-4090c3dfb7fa
  5. To eliminate the folder $Windows.~BT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To eliminate the folder $Windows.~BT: Hello, everybody: Weeks a go, I've try to install 20H2 via the Assistant of Microsoft. But there's no way. TrustedInstall don't let me uninstall. The guide to change the permissions was very difficult. And so, I've try the Ubuntu via. You know, build a booteable flash drive...
  6. Failed windows $Windows.~BT folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed windows $Windows.~BT folder: Hi I was having trouble with my windows password last week so I tried a windows restore it got about halfway through but it failed and it told me no files were changed,the problem is now I am left with a 14GB $Windows.~BT folder on my c drive I have tried deleting it but to...
  7. how to delete Windows BT folder ??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to delete Windows BT folder ??: I am trying to do a fresh windows install via Refresh Tool and cant because it says couldn't start please try after pc reboot.After quite a bit of google-ing i found out that i need to delete the Windows BT Folder, but i can't even in safe mode because it says that i need...
  8. bt cloud app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bt cloud app: I have a Microsoft Lumia 950 xl since the last update my Bt cloud app no longer works properly the same on my lumia 950 and my lumia 650 works fine on laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bt-cloud-app/9d26e6ae-1891-488f-9ac7-6b53dce53f1e
  9. windows bt folder

in Windows 10 Support
    windows bt folder: I've just noticed this; a $WINDOWS.~BT folder has showed up in my local disk (C drive). It's dated 9/11/2017. I've never seen one in there before....so why is it in there now? 94083
  10. How to delete $Windows.~BT folder

in Windows 10 Support
    How to delete $Windows.~BT folder: I have spent a lot of time trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my three year old Dell Inspiron desktop, but cannot do so. I'm no techie, but it seems to me that it is a $Windows.~BT folder that is preventing me from doing so. From what I have read, Windows should have done so...