Windows 10: I hope to answer the problem

Discus and support I hope to answer the problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Unable to change folder icons except desktop icons Windows ten 64bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hasan AG, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Hasan AG Win User

I hope to answer the problem

Unable to change folder icons except desktop icons

Windows ten 64bit

:)

Hasan AG, Feb 27, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Problem with Windows 10 unattended answer file?

I hope to answer the problem [​IMG]

Hej Ken. Din svarfil antyder att du är också en Finlandsvensk. Välkommen till Ten Forums!

I hope to answer the problem [​IMG]

Hi Ken. Your answer file suggests that you are a fellow Finland Swede. Welcome to Ten Forums!

That error is because there's no generic product key or MAK key in your answer file. It is obligatory in autounattend.xml answer file, the one that takes care of first phase of Windows setup, partitioning and installing.

Please see step 3.9 in following tutorial for how to add key in answer file: Create media for automated unattended install of Windows 10

4. yahanna Win User

EMERGENCY - Boot Loop After Win Update

Hi zbook,

I already answered him that "Fix VSS Problems" doesnt fix the problem. What do you suggest?

yahanna, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

1. I hope to answer the problem - Similar Threads - hope answer problem

2. Hi, friends, can you help with this problem? i hope to get a good answer . thanks

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Hi, friends, can you help with this problem? i hope to get a good answer . thanks: Hi, friends, can you help with this problem? i hope to get a good answer . thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-friends-can-you-help-with-this-problem-i-hope/27009330-afcd-4b6a-bda0-b263775ca36c
  3. Hi, friends, can you help with this problem? i hope to get a good answer . thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, friends, can you help with this problem? i hope to get a good answer . thanks: Hi, friends, can you help with this problem? i hope to get a good answer . thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-friends-can-you-help-with-this-problem-i-hope/27009330-afcd-4b6a-bda0-b263775ca36c
  4. Hi, friends, can you help with this problem? i hope to get a good answer . thanks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I hope, there's something?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hope, there's something?: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I want to create, transparent icons.Adobe Photoshop Elements. Does it, perfectly!But it's, not free.Is there any, third-party application.Like, Adobe Photoshop Elements. But, is free?And does as, good a job. "Exactly"?And are...
  6. I hope so . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hope so . . .: My computer, is a "Dell" laptop. Running, Windows 10 pro. I don't think this, is off subject. But, here goes. I installed, Google Street View. But, when I ran it. I, kept getting other. Programs that, wanted me to install. Like, Anti-Virus. And, many other things. So I'm,...
  7. I hope this works . . .

I hope this works . . .: I have, no cable company. I wish. I use WiFi, for everything. Movies a videos, stop and starts, stop and starts, stop and starts. It's so frustrating! My question is: Is it possible, to download, movies a videos? I'd store, everything, on my hard drive. That way,...
  8. I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .

I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I have a question, that may be impossible. But, would sure be nice. I accidentally copied files, over the same files. So now, every file has a copy, listed right next to it. Is their anyway, using a command or whatever? To delete, every...
  9. Hello I hope to find a solution for this problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello I hope to find a solution for this problem.: My brother's laptop is broken and I am trying to fix it. HP TouchSmart TM2-2050US There are NO CD / DVD drives in this laptop / netbook / notebook, whatever it is called. It has USB, HDMI, etc., but it has no disk drive. The computer will not be restored because there are...
  10. A multitude of hopefully related problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A multitude of hopefully related problems.: First and foremost no matter how hard I try I cant seem to download the new updates for windows 10. When trying I get "the file 'autorun.dll' could not be loaded or is corrupted setup cannot continue. Error Code is [0x36B3]" I've tried a lot of different things most of which...