Windows 10: I Need Restore System But ..

Discus and support I Need Restore System But .. in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; But I Never Turn On System Restore Since I Install New System. Now Windows Not Save Any Changed In Settings and Every Game On My System is Crash Ex.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Gunzorla, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Gunzorla Win User

I Need Restore System But ..

But I Never Turn On System Restore Since I Install New System. Now Windows Not Save Any Changed In Settings and Every Game On My System is Crash Ex. FFXIV or FIFA 16

I Need Restore System Back to Yesterday. Possible ?

:)

Gunzorla, Mar 4, 2016

2. i need to restore my wp7 but i can't find the restore button under the Update section on Zune Software

i have HTC HD7 devise, i had a problem with it and want to restore last backup of Zune,

the help center said i have to go to RESTORE button under UPDATE on Zune.

i did that but there is no RESTORE button there ????

please help.

waseem nasreddine, Mar 4, 2016
  3. i need to restore my wp7 but i can't find the restore button under the Update section on Zune Software

I'm not sure why you want to do that but I would consider a Hard Reset first.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Mar 4, 2016
  4. b1rd Win User

Hi Gunzorla,

I don't think you'll be able to bring your system back if System Restore was not already activated. If you by chance had Windows Imaging set up to run nightly or something like that, then perhaps.

I understand that your system, and or games have "crashed," so here's some links to look over that might be of some help.

How to Repair Windows 10 Image using DISM
    Refresh Windows 10
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

b1rd, Mar 4, 2016
  5. LMiller7 Win User
    To use system restore you need to have a restore point that was created prior to the problem you wish to correct. You cannot go back to yesterday to create one. System restore is not an option.

LMiller7, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I Need Restore System But .. - Similar Threads - Need Restore System

2. Wants to perform system restore but I need to know about activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wants to perform system restore but I need to know about activation: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 Pro and using MS Store I had to reset to factory install, would I lose the Windows Pro upgrade, and have to pay again, or will it reset to the pro edition? I need help...
  3. Wants to perform system restore but I need to know about activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wants to perform system restore but I need to know about activation: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 Pro and using MS Store I had to reset to factory install, would I lose the Windows Pro upgrade, and have to pay again, or will it reset to the pro edition? I need help...
  4. Need some info on system restore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some info on system restore: How long does a system restore take. It’s been almost 30 mins and want to know how long this might take until it is done. submitted by /u/LSpidervinny [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gm9gqr/need_some_info_on_system_restore/
  5. Need help with system restore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with system restore: My laptop was running the fan at maximum speed today and the CPU Usage also 100%. So I tried to do a System restore, but it has been 1.5 hours and it is still running . My laptop has a 1TB HDD. Do I need to wait more or Do I shut it down forcefully. What is the normal time to...
  6. Do I need to turn on System Protection for restore point?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I need to turn on System Protection for restore point?: I use clone image to restore windows and would like to know on whether I need to set restore point for system protection or not. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions...
  7. Need to find current system restore points

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to find current system restore points: Hello, How do I find my current Windows 10 Home, version 1803, system restore points? When I searched with this question, and several versions of this question, the results only say how to create system restore points. I'd like to know how to FIND existing restore points....
  8. System Image needed to restore Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Image needed to restore Windows?: I'm trying to backup my folders/drives, by using Restore and Backup Windows 7, system image is a "must have"? or it is ok to backup only files/folders/drives with my choice? Can I restore my usual work envoriment by connecting my backup external drive? I'm talking about in a...
  9. Did a system restore, need help with KB3152599

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Did a system restore, need help with KB3152599: So I did a system restore, and this pic shows my problem. [img] It shows that KB3152599 is installed, but it doesn't appear in the installed updates. Any ideas? Do I download the standalone package? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3152599 50653
  10. I need a perfect system image with a one click to restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I need a perfect system image with a one click to restore: I have a 2011 iMac, with Windows 10 Pro on Bootcamp partition, everything is super normal, except that my 256GB SSD drive is getting short and I am thinking to upgrade it to a larger capacity. What I need is, a perfect system image with a one click to restore it in the new...