Windows 10: I Want 10 Back...sniff sniff

Discus and support I Want 10 Back...sniff sniff in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know how I can get my W10 back after a hard drive wipe? I had to go back to W7. Now I don't have the icon to install 10 anymore. 21441 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Penny Dreadful, Sep 5, 2015.

1. I Want 10 Back...sniff sniff

Does anyone know how I can get my W10 back after a hard drive wipe? I had to go back to W7.
    Now I don't have the icon to install 10 anymore.

:)

Penny Dreadful, Sep 5, 2015

2. Contact Sync'... Where should I start?.. I Want 10 Back...sniff sniff :(

Just do not get it.

I delete all contact on ovi.com and when pressing sync it upload back only 2(!)-20(!) contacts.. so weird....

Sniff sniff... I want this to work.. I Want 10 Back...sniff sniff :( .

sick_spider, Sep 5, 2015
  3. Booklet doesn't turn on

I don´t know if my situation is worse or better than D_B_B, because the power and battery icon don´t light up .

Could it be a kind of fuse to protect overcharge or something that?

I changed the HD with an identical new model, and two weeks after it crashed.

I installed Windows7 Pro, and all features seemed to work fine. Suddenly an error like a bluescreen appeared and never turn on again. sniff sniff sniff!!

valentin22, Sep 5, 2015
  4. I Want 10 Back...sniff sniff

Cluster Head, Sep 5, 2015
Thema:

I Want 10 Back...sniff sniff

1. I Want 10 Back...sniff sniff - Similar Threads - sniff sniff

2. how to access wifi network interface in wsl2 an use ettercp to sniff the wifi network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to access wifi network interface in wsl2 an use ettercp to sniff the wifi network: i want to be able to use ettercap on my wlan0 to sniff for packets in my wsl2.this was the tutorial i used to install my wsl. Don't get me wrong, i can use internet on kali through `eth0` but if i scan `eth0` the only host is me. if i run `ifconfig` i get eth0:...
  3. New vulnerability lets attackers sniff or hijack VPN connections

in Windows 10 News
    New vulnerability lets attackers sniff or hijack VPN connections: Academics have disclosed this week a security flaw impacting Linux, Android, macOS, and other Unix-based operating systems that allows an attacker to sniff, hijack, and tamper with VPN-tunneled connections. The vulnerability -- tracked as CVE-2019-14899 -- resides in the...
  4. Windows 10? Try 'Windows 10 years ago,' sniffs Google's head of design

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10? Try 'Windows 10 years ago,' sniffs Google's head of design: Google hasn't been doing so well lately themselves and tries to "Slam Dunk" 10? The joke is on them! Windows 10? Try 'Windows 10 years ago,' sniffs Google's head of design Technically Incorrect: On Twitter, Matias Duarte expresses a certain lack of admiration for...