Windows 10: Icloud email using an alias

Discus and support Icloud email using an alias in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have successfully added my icloud email and calendar. How do I set it to use my alias icloud email address? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CNG0505, Jan 6, 2019.

1. CNG0505 Win User

Icloud email using an alias

I have successfully added my icloud email and calendar. How do I set it to use my alias icloud email address?

Thanks

:)

CNG0505, Jan 6, 2019

2. Email Alias

I have a primary email alias that i no longer have access to. In following the steps to create a new one, I run into one major issue.

I'm prompted that for security reasons I have to verify my existing email alias, which again I do not have access to, prior to creating a new one.

How can I get past this issue and add a new alias?

The email address i intend to use is already set up to receive security alerts and I can verify the phone number associated with it but so far i've had no luck or leeway in this.

G0DZ R1TE HAND, Jan 6, 2019
  3. unable to make my email alias a primary - no primary link appears to the right of the alias

There is no primary link next to my email alias to allow me to make it a primary as noted in the instructions. Any ideas? I am using Windows 10 Pro (not available to click in the drop down)

• Under Account aliases, click/tap on the Make primary link to the right of an added email alias you want
      to be your primary alias.
    Note: The email alias at the top of the list without a Make primary link is your current primary alias.

Cynthia413, Jan 6, 2019
  4. HorizonWZ Win User

Add an alias

what email are you adding? if it is from your own or organization's domain, you really cannot add it as an alias. use your yahoo, gmail, or icloud.

HorizonWZ, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Icloud email using an alias - Similar Threads - Icloud email using

2. Cannot Add Email Address as Microsoft Account Alias

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot Add Email Address as Microsoft Account Alias: I have been trying to add an email alias to my Microsoft account. Every time I try, I get an error message that says: "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later." The screen capture is below. This is...
  3. Windows 10 Mail App for Apple iCloud Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App for Apple iCloud Email: Can't connect my apple icloud email to Windows 10 Mail Application; no issue with correct PW and certificates. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-for-apple-icloud-email/5d1bc240-2be6-4c8a-a6b9-fb3b1891323c
  4. icloud email?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    icloud email?: How do I access my icloud email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-email/eaa0cbfe-812a-441e-b66b-c3eb01c388b0
  5. Alias

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Alias: I received an email stating a tax invoice was available for my Office account. It was sent by Microsoft. When I tried to log on, I was asked to set up anew alias. It wouldn't accept my standard email. When i attempted to add another, it said it was already registered. I...
  6. Changing primary alias

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing primary alias: People on this forum have been complaining that they can't change their primary alias since at least as far back as May 8, 2015--over 2000 people on this forum. God know how many have called in for help like I have. One Microsoft customer server told me it was a known problem...
  7. Can Receive But Not Send iCloud email using MS Mail

Can Receive But Not Send iCloud email using MS Mail: Although my icloud email works fine from the icloud app, on Microsoft Mail I can send but not receive email. I have two factor authentication turned on, and have updated MS Mail with a new iCloud generated password, however the problem persists. Would appreciate any help...
  8. iCloud mail in Windows 10 email client

iCloud mail in Windows 10 email client: Since the latest update to Windows 10 in April 2018 I have been unable to get my iCloud email in the default Windows 10 email client. I am using two-factor authentication and therefore an apple generated app password but without any success. I have tried and failed to set...
  9. iCloud mail in Windows 10 email client

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud mail in Windows 10 email client: Since the latest update to Windows 10 in April 2018 I have been unable to get my iCloud email in the default Windows 10 email client. I am using two-factor authentication and therefore an apple generated app password but without any success. I have tried and failed to set...
  10. iCloud and Google Calendar Conflict: Both Use Same Email Address

in Browsers and Email
    iCloud and Google Calendar Conflict: Both Use Same Email Address: I have switched to Windows 10 for mail and calendars as Outlook was taking too long to load. I have set up my gmail account for mail and all is working fine. However I use iCloud for my calendars and want to see my iCloud calendars in Windows 10. However I am having...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows send a mail from icloud alias