Windows 10: Icon size

Discus and support Icon size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been setting up a newer computer and I have setup the recommended size for the display (1360X768) but the desktop icons and all displayed items... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ben Daniels, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Icon size

I have been setting up a newer computer and I have setup the recommended size for the display (1360X768) but the desktop icons and all displayed items seem to tall to me. Is there a way to adjust these so they not so tall?
    Thanks
    Ben

:)

Ben Daniels, Sep 11, 2016

2. Windows Icon Issues

i set my icon on small size and shutdown the pc.

when i start my pc again then icon is so big and set point of icon is remain where i am left on small size and then again i restart my pc the icon is comes on actual size of small size.

The set point is still small size.

But icon size is change.

Nikobillec, Sep 11, 2016
  3. Icon size

Hi,

I've been having a problem with my icon size : it won't stay the same size.

Everytime I turn on my laptop, I change the icon size on desktop with the touchpad, and the icon size in my folders to "large", but whenever i reboot my laptop the icon size returns to "medium" on desktop and "small with details" in my folders.

Anyone knows how to fix that ?

Jaafar El Zein, Sep 11, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Icon size

Brink, Sep 11, 2016
Thema:

Icon size

1. Icon size - Similar Threads - Icon size

2. Change taskbar icon size Windows 11. Is there a simple way of doing this? May 2024.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change taskbar icon size Windows 11. Is there a simple way of doing this? May 2024.: Once again, leave it to Microsoft to screw things up. MICROSOFT MISSION STATEMENT: If it works, change it. If people are happy with it, change it. If there are no complaints, change it. If there is an easy way to fix it, change it. After a fresh install of Windows 11 on my...
  3. Change taskbar icon size Windows 11. Is there a simple way of doing this? May 2024.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change taskbar icon size Windows 11. Is there a simple way of doing this? May 2024.: Once again, leave it to Microsoft to screw things up. MICROSOFT MISSION STATEMENT: If it works, change it. If people are happy with it, change it. If there are no complaints, change it. If there is an easy way to fix it, change it. After a fresh install of Windows 11 on my...
  4. Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout: Here is my default explorer view: https://imgur.com/a/wPZGkjtI only want to increase the icon size of all apps games to be specific, without changing it from the Details View layout. I can select Large Icon or Medium Icon View Layout but that makes everything in a lined order...
  5. Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout

Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout: Here is my default explorer view: https://imgur.com/a/wPZGkjtI only want to increase the icon size of all apps games to be specific, without changing it from the Details View layout. I can select Large Icon or Medium Icon View Layout but that makes everything in a lined order...
  6. Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Font size suddenly huge for desktop icons, file manager, many menus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size suddenly huge for desktop icons, file manager, many menus: Just happened one day, I started up the computer and the text size was HUGE.Windows is up to date."Text size" in Accessibility is at the lowest level. I tried adjusting it up and then back down too."Scale" in Accessibility is set to 100%.Doesn't matter if I change the size of...
  8. Font size suddenly huge for desktop icons, file manager, many menus

Font size suddenly huge for desktop icons, file manager, many menus: Just happened one day, I started up the computer and the text size was HUGE.Windows is up to date."Text size" in Accessibility is at the lowest level. I tried adjusting it up and then back down too."Scale" in Accessibility is set to 100%.Doesn't matter if I change the size of...
  9. How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...: Windows 365 I think Large monitor with a high resolution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-the-size-of-the-taskbar-i/e5af3369-735d-4aca-a09e-c40a1c2a956b
  10. How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...

How can I increase the size of the taskbar? I cannot read the clock o see the icons as they...: Windows 365 I think Large monitor with a high resolution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-the-size-of-the-taskbar-i/e5af3369-735d-4aca-a09e-c40a1c2a956b