Windows 10: icons from my home page have vanished

Discus and support icons from my home page have vanished in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; All of my icons from my home page a vanished... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardTuttosi, Aug 19, 2019.

1. icons from my home page have vanished

All of my icons from my home page a vanished

:)

RichardTuttosi, Aug 19, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Desktop Icons vanished

To : DrAS,

Just to elaborate what Berton has told you..........that you are on Tablet Mode.
    If it is what Berton has suggested, you can have your desktop back. Follow steps below................
    Bottom right next to Time, there is a notification icon > click it > click Tablet mode.
    You should have your desktop back.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

icons from my home page have vanished [​IMG]

davidhk, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Coloured Battery Icon has vanished

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Run the
    Power troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Power
      troubleshooter.
    Method 2: I suggest you to uninstall and Reinstall ACPI driver and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows + X, Select Device manager.

• Click on Battery.

• Right click on ACPI driver.

• Select uninstall and restart the system.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Aug 19, 2019
  4. DrAS Win User

icons from my home page have vanished

Desktop Icons vanished

Good evening

As of today without my apparent intervention:

1. Desktop icons have vanished (cannot right click on desktop)
    2. Taskbar icons have vanished (got them back as right-click works on taskbar)
    3. Cannot minimise window (browser, Outlook etc)

Is this an 'update' or have I carelessly altered something?

Many thanks

Thema:

icons from my home page have vanished

1. icons from my home page have vanished - Similar Threads - icons home page

2. All of The System app icons have vanished.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All of The System app icons have vanished.: I ended up getting a blue screen, that I could not get out of so the only thing left to do was reset my pc. after the reset I all system app icons had the same icon. Any help would be great. Thank you. :...
  3. All of The System app icons have vanished.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All of The System app icons have vanished.: I ended up getting a blue screen, that I could not get out of so the only thing left to do was reset my pc. after the reset I all system app icons had the same icon. Any help would be great. Thank you. :...
  4. All of The System app icons have vanished.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My icons... They vanished!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My icons... They vanished!!!: Hi thereLast month I installed Startup Sound Changer from https://startup-sound-changer.en.softonic.com/ but something happened that I did not expect.My Icons disappeared!You can probably tell by that header what happened, my icons disappeared. There are some pictures...
  6. Home page icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home page icon: My home page icon somehow was removed on Wednesday. I have no idea how it happened, if I did it I again did not do it intentionally. Can you help me restore the AT&T to the task bar. It is very hard using my laptop without it. T/Y Steve...
  7. The taskbar icons have vanished!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The taskbar icons have vanished!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/spiritbear1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eiminr/the_taskbar_icons_have_vanished/
  8. Added a second monitor and my desktop icons have vanished

in Windows 10 Customization
    Added a second monitor and my desktop icons have vanished: I added a second monitor to my WIN10 Home ASUS laptop. My desktop icons have vanished. However, a transparent white blank bar appears at the top of my screen when the mouse cursor is moved to the top. If I click on the ghosted bar, the Windows Explorer opens up to the...
  9. icons on taskbar have vanished

in Windows 10 Customization
    icons on taskbar have vanished: Bought this HP laptop about 2 years ago and all was fine until recently, For no reason, suddenly icons for apps like Firefox, Edge, Skype, Mail, Instagram all disappeared. Word, Excell and Outlook icons remained but the rest became invisible or replaced by the app name in...
  10. Devices icon has vanished from Taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Devices icon has vanished from Taskbar: My Taskbar no longer has the devices icon, the one which allows you to 'safely remove a device' such as a USB drive. I have no idea what happened to it. I hoped re-booting might bring it back but it has not. How do I recover it?*Eek 25564