Windows 10: IF funtion

Discus and support IF funtion in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to know what is wrong with the formula = if(I3 <I38, "1", if(I3> I39 "3", "2")). I3 is 3%, I138 is 35%, I39 is 67%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MiguelHerrera5, Apr 18, 2019.

1. IF funtion

I would like to know what is wrong with the formula = if(I3 <I38, "1", if(I3> I39 "3", "2")). I3 is 3%, I138 is 35%, I39 is 67%

:)

MiguelHerrera5, Apr 18, 2019

2. DD-WRT more powerful than ever!

ddwrt 2.4 brings new features and funtionality. i suggest you upgrade now!

[I.R.A]_FBi, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    cortana not funtioning

If you want to play with Cortana, the only thing you need to do is to enable US English display language and set your region to USA.

To change the display language to US English (or any other language available), see this tutorial: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

To change your region, see this tutorial at our sister site the Eight Forums, the method is the same in Windows 10: Location - Change Region Home Location in Windows 8

As soon as you have changed both of the above you can use Cortana, as here I am using it in Germany:

IF funtion [​IMG]

When you have finished playing, set region back to Sweden and move Swedish in Language Settings back to top, then sign out and back in to switch back to Swedish display language:

IF funtion [​IMG]

4. jimbo45 Win User

IF funtion

cortana not funtioning

Hi there.

I think you have to use a US VPN to get proper functionality too. Since I use one for NETFLIX (US version is much better than European for content - more choice etc) I use the same VPN and it works for cortana. There's still not a lot you can do with it though. (Build 9926).

It might work in Germany like you've said but in ISL you need the US VPN.

Note - Use the PRO not the ENTERPRISE version of W10 though -- not sure but cortana seems not to be implemented on Enterprise --or I can't get it to work.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

IF funtion

1. IF funtion - Similar Threads - funtion

2. Windows 11, Headphones are funtional but not recognized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Headphones are funtional but not recognized.: I recently installed Windows 11, and while I've not experienced any major problems, I've noted an issue with my headphones. I use a wired pair. When I hook them into the 3.5 mm jack, they do work, but the actual computer does not recognize them as a seperate device. In the...
  3. Windows 11, Headphones are funtional but not recognized.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, Headphones are funtional but not recognized.: I recently installed Windows 11, and while I've not experienced any major problems, I've noted an issue with my headphones. I use a wired pair. When I hook them into the 3.5 mm jack, they do work, but the actual computer does not recognize them as a seperate device. In the...
  4. Keyboard not funtioning properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not funtioning properly: My keyboards number pad is incredibly broken, whenever i press 0 the calculator app pops up and with 4 it types both a 4 and 7 along with other problems like this, ive tried resetting it but it dosent help...
  5. Keyboard not funtioning properly

Keyboard not funtioning properly: My keyboards number pad is incredibly broken, whenever i press 0 the calculator app pops up and with 4 it types both a 4 and 7 along with other problems like this, ive tried resetting it but it dosent help...
  6. Keyboard not funtioning properly

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. funtion & symbols

in Windows 10 Gaming
    funtion & symbols: hi, i hope someone can help me with my concern. I have MSI laptop purchased here in japan, it's weird coz the symbols are not in their proper button. Is this normal ? Ex. if i use shift it doesn't match whats in the btn it displays another symbol...
  8. funtion & symbols

funtion & symbols: hi, i hope someone can help me with my concern. I have MSI laptop purchased here in japan, it's weird coz the symbols are not in their proper button. Is this normal ? Ex. if i use shift it doesn't match whats in the btn it displays another symbol...
  9. Let the funtion keys work as function keys F1~F12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Let the funtion keys work as function keys F1~F12: Hello guys.I am not sure for asking here becasue it is question for using Keyboard. But I believe that this is the best section.- Accessory : Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050- Problem : F-Lock key is released automatically several times in day, without an exact cycle.-...
  10. Let the funtion keys work as function keys F1~F12

Let the funtion keys work as function keys F1~F12: Hello guys.I am not sure for asking here becasue it is question for using Keyboard. But I believe that this is the best section.- Accessory : Microsoft Comfort Keyboard 5050- Problem : F-Lock key is released automatically several times in day, without an exact cycle.-...