Windows 10: if you move a window to the side and it fills 50% of the screen, is

Discus and support if you move a window to the side and it fills 50% of the screen, is in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I tried to fit the whole title in the field but it didn't fit. Here, you can drag a window to the side and it will fill that section of the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ironfist, Oct 5, 2016.

1. ironfist Win User

if you move a window to the side and it fills 50% of the screen, is

I tried to fit the whole title in the field but it didn't fit.

Here, you can drag a window to the side and it will fill that section of the screen that you do to display two windows side by side. When you grab the line between them you can move it either way. Does Windows 10 have a way to keep this position so that next time you move it it will store that spot? And if you want to have it back in the center how can one do that?

:)

ironfist, Oct 5, 2016

2. msn homepage will not fit 50 inch TV screen.

msn is my homepage,i have windows 10 and use a 50 inch vizio tv for a monitor. EVERY website I visit fills my whole screen but on msn there is a grey area on either side of the content on my screen.how can I make the content on msn fill my whole screen
    too?

<Original title modified by Moderator to include "will not fit 50 inch TV screen>

richardwaltonTA, Oct 5, 2016
  3. if your phone is at the bottom of a lake, and you synched contacts to my phone last week, can u view the contacts before your new phone arrives?

Did you check the archive on your My Phone web page to see if your contacts are there?

Julie fka profjulie, Oct 5, 2016
  4. Bree New Member

This is called Snap Assist (a development of Windows 7's Aero snap). No, it doesn't remember where you put the dividing line. It's always in the middle next time you use it. You can go further, creating a 2x2 grid of four snapped windows. More details:
    Arrange your Windows in a Snap
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Bree, Oct 5, 2016
Thema:

1. if you move a window to the side and it fills 50% of the screen, is - Similar Threads - move window side

2. How do you move the Entire Taskbar to the left side of the Screen Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you move the Entire Taskbar to the left side of the Screen Windows 11: How do you move the entire taskbar to the left side of the screen windows 11. *Not just the icons, the entire taskbar* https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-move-the-entire-taskbar-to-the-left/6c542b70-e57a-4a63-bfbc-7bb28e8abd84
  3. How do you move the Entire Taskbar to the left side of the Screen Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you move the Entire Taskbar to the left side of the Screen Windows 11: How do you move the entire taskbar to the left side of the screen windows 11. *Not just the icons, the entire taskbar* https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-move-the-entire-taskbar-to-the-left/6c542b70-e57a-4a63-bfbc-7bb28e8abd84
  4. How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen

How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen: In Windows 10 the taskbar could be re positioned on the screen, either top, left, or right. This feature seems to be missing in Windows 11.Has this feature been hidden in one of the menus? If it has been removed please find a way to return it to windows 11 or provide a work...
  5. How to move the taskbar on the left side of the screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move the taskbar on the left side of the screen in Windows 11: For many years, I used to have the task bar on the left side of the screen, for productivity reasons - the screen is wider than taller, so I prefer to use a part of the larger space for the task bar than a part of the smaller space.But this option has been removed in Windows...
  6. How to move the taskbar on the left side of the screen in Windows 11

How to move the taskbar on the left side of the screen in Windows 11: For many years, I used to have the task bar on the left side of the screen, for productivity reasons - the screen is wider than taller, so I prefer to use a part of the larger space for the task bar than a part of the smaller space.But this option has been removed in Windows...
  7. Window refuses to fill left hand side of screen by about 1/5th of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Window refuses to fill left hand side of screen by about 1/5th of screen: I'm sometimes a little careless with my fingers when using the cursor while word processing in Jarte which works on top of MS WordPad and find the window slipping away to the right and down. Aligning the cursor on the top left corner of the window, then left click and...
  8. Side by Side screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Side by Side screen: I am trying to have two screens open at the same time and can't seem to do it. Do all apps allow this feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side-screen/9a4fc7a4-6fb2-4247-bba4-b55259499fdc
  9. How to stop maximizing a screen if you move a minimized window to the side?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop maximizing a screen if you move a minimized window to the side?: When the minimized window touches the side, it get maximized. How do I stop that? submitted by /u/RelevantMarketing [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl029w/how_to_stop_maximizing_a_screen_if_you_move_a/
  10. can you move the app icon list on the desktop to the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    can you move the app icon list on the desktop to the right side of the screen: the icons are on the left side of the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-move-the-app-icon-list-on-the-desktop-to/e4cfec7d-249c-4fff-afea-fea650f1411d