Windows 10: Import/Export Edge Favorites

Discus and support Import/Export Edge Favorites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Microsoft Edge Favorites - Export in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums Though Edge may not be the browser of choice, would like to hear... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by torre, Sep 3, 2016.

1. torre Win User

Import/Export Edge Favorites

Microsoft Edge Favorites - Export in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Though Edge may not be the browser of choice, would like to hear reviews/comments of the above method of export/import of favorites from those that have used the method.

This method was designed by egray and made into a tutorial by Brink.

Thanks !

:)

torre, Sep 3, 2016

2. microsoft edge favorites in windows 10

There is no UI option in Edge to export favorites. Only way is to do using a software called EdgeExport

Export Edge Favorites : Export Edge Favorites

This software exports your Edge favorites to a bookmark.html file that can be imported to other browsers if you need.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Sep 3, 2016
  3. Trouble importing old pc favorites into Edge on new pc

I never had any strange favorites.

Try importing them into IE and then import from IE using Edge.

In IE: File | Import & Export | Export To A File and export the favorites to the Desktop and from there, copy to CD or flash. Copy these to the Desktop on the other machine and import them into IE.

In Edge click on the three lines at the top right and then Favorite Settings and import them from IE. Now you should have your favorites in both browsers.

Bruce Hagen, Sep 3, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Import/Export Edge Favorites - Similar Threads - Import Export Edge

2. Export/Import Edge folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Export/Import Edge folder: I'm getting ready to move a project from one computer to another one. Is it possible to export 1 folder under _MyFavorites on one computer and import it on another computer? If so how?...
  3. Import/Export Edge favorites as HTML

in Browsers and Email
    Import/Export Edge favorites as HTML: I go to settings and more go down and select settings but do not get the GENERAL selections that is shown in step three. Where am I going wrong? I am running Version 20H2 build 19042.685 latest update of Edge shipinomore 170150
  4. Exporting Edge favorites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Exporting Edge favorites: Good evening, I have purchased a new PC. Is there anyway I can export my favourite sites from Edge on my old PC and import them into Edge on my new one? Thanks Mike...
  5. How to export favorites from Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to export favorites from Edge browser: After the "November update" to Windows 10, the Edge browser no longer uses a folder structure to store favorites. Instead, it now uses an Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) database. So, that means you can no longer just do a copy-n-paste in an attempt to export your favorites....
  6. Unable to import favorites in to Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to import favorites in to Edge?: Hey Guys I have saved my favourites in the default folder, they appear and work in ie, but when I try and import them in to edge the error states: Couldn't import favourites Not very informative? Any help appreciated 12277
  7. Import Favorites some are missing in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Import Favorites some are missing in Edge: Hi, I'm using Edge and having a problem when I import Favorites from IE. The problem I have is one folder in particular, St. Louis Rams that has 22 items in it, (see screen shot below) only one item/bookmark came over when I imported Favorites from IE to Edge. I checked,...
  8. no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites?: no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites including the favorites line in the top? 66205
  9. Import favorites in Edge from Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Import favorites in Edge from Chrome: Hi, I am admin om my computer with Windows 10. My wife is second user. We both have accounts on Google and use chrome. I am logged in and open Edge to import favorites from Chrome. I get my wifes chrome favorites from her google account, and not my own??? This happens...
  10. Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge: How to: Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge How to Import or Export Microsoft Edge Favorites as HTML File in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...