Windows 10: Imported mail addresses won't sync

Discus and support Imported mail addresses won't sync in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi everyone. Does microsoft assume everyone is a computer wizard? I've finally managed to import my other email addresses into my mail app but no... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Eileen, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Eileen Win User

Imported mail addresses won't sync

Hi everyone. Does microsoft assume everyone is a computer wizard?

I've finally managed to import my other email addresses into my mail app but no matter how many times I tweak the settings in privacy etc. I keep getting message "not synced yet".

Does anyone know how I can resolve this?

:)

Eileen, Feb 12, 2016

2. Import Contacts to Mail app in Win 10

Sorry... That won't do it.

I do not want to combine the address book from Windows Live Mail with my address book in hotmail.

They are separate address books ... with different addresses in each. Combining them is not desired.

I was looking for a means of importing just the address book from Windows Live Mail into Win 10's MAIL application.

Since the MAIL app was not designed with a means of such importation..... the answer is ...... There just isn't any possibility of incorporating JUST the Windows Live Mail address book into the MAIL application...... except to MANUALLY enter the address
    data from Windows Live Mail application.......one address datum at a time.

Massey_Ferguson, Feb 12, 2016
  3. nofanto Win User
    How to import contacts in Nokia E6-00 from .VCF file format??

If you have Mac, you could import VCF to Address Book and sync to phone using iSync, or you can import VCF to Gmail account and sync to phone via Mail for Exchange.

nofanto, Feb 12, 2016
  4. Imported mail addresses won't sync

I have mine set this way
    Mail App
    Settings
    Manage Account
    Open up the email like gmail, Hotmail etc
    Go to
    Change Mail Box Sync
    Click on that and I have mine set to
    Download as soon as item arrives
    Then next box down
    Anytime
    Then just click
    Save
    That should sort your problem out

hTconeM9user, Feb 13, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Imported mail addresses won't sync

1. Imported mail addresses won't sync - Similar Threads - Imported mail addresses

2. Mail app won't sync emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app won't sync emails: I've just bought a new laptop and the Mail app downloads my emails initially but then won'tsync. I have two Gmail accounts and an Optus account. I get an error code 0X80072745 in the Optus account.Can anyone help?...
  3. Mail not syncing sent mail with exchange server email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail not syncing sent mail with exchange server email address: Hello I have two email accounts set up for work purposes only. One is IMAP, the other one Exchange. The IMAP is syncing no problem. The Exchange email has stopped syncing my older SENT emails. Settings are correct and option to sync mail from any time is checked. This...
  4. Importing Address book into Windows 10 Mail

Importing Address book into Windows 10 Mail: How do I import my Thunderbird address book into Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-address-book-into-windows-10-mail/50679e8d-556c-4074-99dd-aec7fa5b72ea
  5. e mail won't sync

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    e mail won't sync: One of my 3 att email accounts won't sync to the mail ap. It says I need to update password or give permission to sync. When I go to the account there are 16 dots in the password space. When I put in my real password it fails. Have deleted and reinstalled to no avail....
  6. Windows 10 Mail won't sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail won't sync: Whenever I try to sync Windows 10 Mail program, it seems to start okay but never ends. I have to close the Mail program and re-open it just to get syncing to stop. Can I solve the problem without reinstalling Mail?...
  7. Mail in Win10 won't sync

Mail in Win10 won't sync: Nothing has arrived yet ! I've updated, uninstalled, reinstalled, and all the other suggestions, yet since this March 2019 my Mail won't sync! Windows 10, version 1803, build 17134 etc. Who can fix?...
  8. syncing email address on mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    syncing email address on mail app: I managed to log in with the account but I was unable to sync my email address on Mail app with the error code 0x800700657. I tried to delete and re-setup the account, but it didn’t help....
  9. Mail app import address book FROM Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app import address book FROM Thunderbird: How do I import address book from Thunderbird to Windows Mail? What protocol does Mail support? 59694
  10. Mail app won't auto sync

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app won't auto sync: My mail app won't auto sync in Windows 10. I am logged in with my windows ID but my mail I primarily use is from my ISP. So I set it up and all emails came through, it works. Apart from auto sync, I have it set to every 15 mins but it doesn't do it. If I launch the mail app...