Windows 10: Importing/Transfering Internet Favorites to New Computer

Discus and support Importing/Transfering Internet Favorites to New Computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new PC computer and would like to import all my saved/favorite web links when I unplug the old and start using the new. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnSantell, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Importing/Transfering Internet Favorites to New Computer

I recently purchased a new PC computer and would like to import all my saved/favorite web links when I unplug the old and start using the new. Is there some way to do this?

:)

JohnSantell, Mar 3, 2019

2. Can't Import Internet Explorer Favorites into Edge

Vardhaman,

I'm having the same problem importing favorites from Internet Explorer. Your answer totally ignores his question.

"Please make sure you are following correct steps to import favorites."

• Select More actions (...) > Settings.
      (STOP: At this point EDGE says: ""couldn't import favorites", so we CANNOT GO TO STEP 2)
    • Select Import favorites from another browser and choose from the list.
    • To see your favorites, select Hub > Favorites.
    Kenny

KennethMeeks, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Import Chrome Favorites

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to import bookmarks from Google Chrome to Microsoft Edge. We will assist you with it.

Follow the step provided below and check if it helps.

• First, export the favorites from google chrome to a file and save it on your computer.
    • Next, open Internet Explorer.
    • Press F10 key.
    • Click on file.
    • Select Import and Export.
    • Follow the instruction on the screen and import the bookmarks in Internet Explorer.
    • Now, open Microsoft Edge,
    • Go to setting.
    • Click on Import favorites from another browser.
    • Select Internet Explorer and import the favorites.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Importing/Transfering Internet Favorites to New Computer

Brink, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Importing/Transfering Internet Favorites to New Computer

1. Importing/Transfering Internet Favorites to New Computer - Similar Threads - Importing Transfering Internet

2. Transferring important files and apps to new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring important files and apps to new computer: Does anyone have a procedure for transferring files and apps from a previous upgraded Windows 11 computer to a new one using an external hard drive? I've heard that PC files that are synched to One Drive will not copy over with an automated transfer but don't know that for...
  3. Transferring important files and apps to new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring important files and apps to new computer: Does anyone have a procedure for transferring files and apps from a previous upgraded Windows 11 computer to a new one using an external hard drive? I've heard that PC files that are synched to One Drive will not copy over with an automated transfer but don't know that for...
  4. Transfering favorites from Internet Explore to edge

in Browsers and Email
    Transfering favorites from Internet Explore to edge: How can I Transfer favorites from Internet Explore to edge? 175754
  5. Import favorites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Import favorites: Windows wipe out my favorites some very important on April 15 I put my computer on and window change everything lost all my flies and word doc I did manage to retrieve my files and pictures I call Microsoft and was on hold over 1 hr and 15 mins. I hung up I need help...
  6. Transfer "favorites" to new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer "favorites" to new computer: I wish to transfer my "Favorites" from my old computer to my new computer. Both are Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-favorites-to-new-computer/ce4d5055-0808-41c1-b7fb-1b30e5e3c7f9
  7. importing Favorites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing Favorites: I imported ‘Favorites’ from IE to Edge but they are not displaying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-favorites/d9960ff0-6ff1-4f92-bd07-26a6c066e796
  8. Organize imported favorites?

in Browsers and Email
    Organize imported favorites?: I've imported "Favorites" from Internet Explorer 11 to Edge sometime ago, and now whenever I clean install W10, Edge "remembers" my Favorites. Great! Love that. Problem is there doesn't seem to be any organization to them and in a lot of instances I've got double folders...
  9. Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge: How to: Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge How to Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to...
  10. Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer: How to: Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer How to Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer in Windows 10 [img] Information Keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as favorites in Internet Explorer. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. copy favorites to new computer