Windows 10: Improve scans with 3D Scan App

Discus and support Improve scans with 3D Scan App in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use a Kinect V2 on an MSI GP63 Leopard 8RE and I use 3D scan app and want to improve my scans. What settings and environment do I need to perform a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tyler Chowdhury, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Improve scans with 3D Scan App

I use a Kinect V2 on an MSI GP63 Leopard 8RE and I use 3D scan app and want to improve my scans. What settings and environment do I need to perform a good 3d scan?

:)

Tyler Chowdhury, Dec 25, 2018

2. New Version of the Kinect (for Xbox One) Driver and the 3D Scan app

@Derek_101,

Good, I'm glad it worked! Sorry you didn't find our website where the steps are listed.

Pro tip: In the 3D Scan app in the bottom left corner. There is the word "Help" that is a hyperlink. Click on that and it goes straight to our 3D Scan website. The Camera calibration tips are under the section "Tips for best scanning results"

CBGrant [MSFT], Dec 25, 2018
  3. 3D scanning

Hey I'm interested in 3D scanning. What are the things I should buy to make that possible in my windows pc?. I use windows 10, 64 bit, 4GB RAM, i5 processor, I use Intel (R) HD graphics 4600. I downloaded the 3D builder app and the 3D scan app. What else
    should I do/buy.

KaviyarasuManoharan, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Improve scans with 3D Scan App

Insider Preview App Update - 3D Scan App version 2.0.37.0

Source: Feedback Hub

Improve scans with 3D Scan App [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

Brink, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Improve scans with 3D Scan App

1. Improve scans with 3D Scan App - Similar Threads - Improve scans Scan

2. windows scan app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows scan app: How can I scan more pages to one pdf with the the windows scan app ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-scan-app/414afdf2-ccea-406c-89b7-b89bd2a7855f
  3. Scan app

Scan app: The app only scans black and white. I am using a Kodak i1150 scanner. If I use the Kodak validation tool installed with the scanner drivers the scanner produces excellent color scans. When I use the Microsoft Scan application to scan to a PDF I can only get black and white...
  4. Scan app

Scan app: Scan won't recognize my Brother all in one MFC-7440N as a scanner, just a printer. I just got a new Dell laptop and I'm trying to use that app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-app/2249ec75-7897-4e6b-9392-3382b6f982cc
  5. 3d scanning to AutoCad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3d scanning to AutoCad: Hello I've just recently purchased a new computer and a 3D printer. I'm some what familiar with AutoCad, but I've never tried to do a scan and send it to AutoCad to be modify. Can this even be done and if so can anyone give me some recommendations on what I may need to do...
  6. Microsoft scan app

Microsoft scan app: I have an Epson V550 flat scanner. I downloaded its driver, but kept getting an error that it was incompatible. I’m running Windows 10. I then downloaded the Microsoft scan app. When I open it the only device I can get it to recognize is my HP 5255 MFD. should I remove the HP...
  7. windows scan app - error on first scan

windows scan app - error on first scan: I have windows 10, and my scanner is Canon DR-M140. My scanner driver and software didn't contain a scanning app for scanning pdf files, so I had to DL one from the MS store. I installed the MS Scan App because I thought it would be the most compatible with my MS OS....
  8. Kinect 2.0 not detecting in 3D Scan

Kinect 2.0 not detecting in 3D Scan: I'm on Win10 Build 18922 The Kinect 2.0 is not detecting as a camera, nor is it being see by the 3d scan app or windows hello. Iv'e done every troubleshooting step i could find on here including registry edits and driver updates/downgrades. What is going on here?...
  9. Windows Fax and Scan needs improvement?

Windows Fax and Scan needs improvement?: I just got an HP Envy photo 7100 and the scanner is working, but I was wondering if there is some way to make it scan better? I do pet portraits and I like to scan my own work and this thing just isn't cutting it. It does not pick up all the colored that are in my work. I...
  10. how to get better scans with 3d scan app in windows 10?

how to get better scans with 3d scan app in windows 10?: I've watched an older channel 9 on scanning using 3d builder but I at the best get one arm and the other cut off. In addition, I get streaking with my model as I move slowly around. What settings do I have wrong and/or what environment do I need to perform a good 3d scan?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the requested image could not be scanned. please check if your scanner is connected properly. if your scanner does not have enough memory scan2pcnotify