Windows 10: Increase the Time an Oulook 2013 Desktop Alert Stays on Under Win 10

Discus and support Increase the Time an Oulook 2013 Desktop Alert Stays on Under Win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It is easy to increase the time an Outlook 2013 Desktop Alert stays on for a long time (hours or maybe all day) by using the registry hack below in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JJG10, Sep 2, 2015.

1. JJG10 Win User

Increase the Time an Oulook 2013 Desktop Alert Stays on Under Win 10

It is easy to increase the time an Outlook 2013 Desktop Alert stays on for a long time (hours or maybe all day) by using the registry hack below in Windows 7. This won't work under Windows 10. The longest time I can get by any method, Control Panel or hack is 5 minutes.

Will someone please tell me how to make it at least a couple of hours or preferably all day?

Thank you.

Key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\<version>\Common\DesktopAlerts
    Value name: TimeOn
    Value type: REG_DWORD
    Value: 0 - 4294964295

:)

JJG10, Sep 2, 2015

2. Windows 10 mobile Connectivity with Outlook

When a new Calendar event is entered on my Lumia 435 running Win 10 mobile, it automatically syncs with the Calendar app on my desktop (also Win 10). But it does not sync with the Calendar part of Outlook 2013, which is my preferred desktop app. Can this
    be corrected, and if so how?

Related to this: I thought of junking Outlook 2013 and just using the mail, calendar and people apps that come with Windows 10 on the desktop, but when I entered my account in the mail app, (under "Other account, POP/IMAP), it automatically chooses the POP3
    option, and will not sync if I change it to IMAP (though the same account works fine with IMAP under Outlook 2013).

EvoryYoung, Sep 2, 2015
  3. Mark343 Win User
    Hate New Windows

Yes

Also oulook 2013 does not download sent items from the server!!

This company is falling apart!

Mark343, Sep 2, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 2, 2015
  5. JJG10 Win User
    Perfect!

Thank you very much once again.

JJG10, Sep 2, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Increase the Time an Oulook 2013 Desktop Alert Stays on Under Win 10 - Similar Threads - Increase Oulook 2013

2. Is there a way for me to increase the time my screen saver stays?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way for me to increase the time my screen saver stays?: Hello!I wanted to know if there is a way that I can use to increase the time my screen saver stays. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-for-me-to-increase-the-time-my/21d44e12-42b6-496d-88ba-e30d4e198b81
  3. Is there a way for me to increase the time my screen saver stays?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way for me to increase the time my screen saver stays?: Hello!I wanted to know if there is a way that I can use to increase the time my screen saver stays. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-for-me-to-increase-the-time-my/21d44e12-42b6-496d-88ba-e30d4e198b81
  4. Is there a way for me to increase the time my screen saver stays?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. System Alerts Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Alerts Win 10: Annoying constant from 1 to 3 times every 2 minutes system alert signal. At the same time, the system messages panel is empty. Banned ALL messages in the notification panel and in the focus section. The result is zero - the sound notification is unknown about what continues....
  6. System Alerts Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Alerts Win 10: Annoying constant from 1 to 3 times every 2 minutes system alert signal. At the same time, the system messages panel is empty. Banned ALL messages in the notification panel and in the focus section. The result is zero - the sound notification is unknown about what continues....
  7. System Alerts Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Abrupt increase in % Processor Time viewed under Processor Information in Performance...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Abrupt increase in % Processor Time viewed under Processor Information in Performance...: Hi, I need some dire help as this issue is happening regularly with my laptop, irrespective of the Windows 10 version. Sometimes once in a while, my PC gets totally slow, apps load very slower than usual, games load after 10x the normal time with a fraction of the normal FPS,...
  9. Win 10 on a 2013 netbook

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 on a 2013 netbook: Hey all! So I've gotten my hands on the 2013 Asus F102B netbook of a friend. It suffered the infamous black screen and he offered it to me if I could fix it. A 35€ mainboard plus new thermal paste and about 16 hours of Windows updates later here we are. After everything was...
  10. Could upgrading Office 2013 to 2016 cause major increase in boot time?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Could upgrading Office 2013 to 2016 cause major increase in boot time?: I was here last year with a slow boot issue, so I know the drill in general. After going through all that but not making any serious changes to drivers, etc., a Windows 10 update cured the problem. Here I am again with a new slow boot problem. But now I am just asking a...