Windows 10: Insider Tidbit

Discus and support Insider Tidbit in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Just a little recent tweet by Gabe. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 8272 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by f14tomcat, Jul 14, 2015.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Insider Tidbit

Just a little recent tweet by Gabe.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

f14tomcat, Jul 14, 2015

2. Windows 10 Cortana search box

LOL ... yes I am sure. It (she?) can also pop up with extra phrases anytime such as these if you also have the "Enable Cortana Tidbits" turned on inside your options. Those extra "tidbits" include phrases such as “Good Morning!”, “Need something,
    Shawn?
    ”, and “What would you like me to do, Shawn?

There's more than 30 known phrases it may say, but I don't have the full list. Even with tidbits off, you will see several different phrases that cycle over time. But for the increased variety, turn on this option:

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jul 14, 2015
  3. stgreg Win User
    Cortana no longer pops up with greetings or info on taskbar!

Cortana can display Taskbar Tidbits from time to time with thoughts and greetings in the

Search box
    . The Taskbar Tidbits of Cortana are basically messages such as “Good Morning!”, “Need something, Brink?”, “What would you like me to do, Brink?”, etc..

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off displaying Cortana Taskbar Tidbits for your account in
    Windows 10.

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]
    Note
    Cortana will need to be already
    turned on
    in your account to be able to turn on Taskbar Tidbits.

EXAMPLE: Cortana Taskbar Tidbits

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]

THE ABOVE IS WHAT CORTANA SHOULD DO, AND HAS DONE PRIOR TO THE ANNIVERSARY UPDATE... WHICH IS WHEN IS STOPPED WORKING.

CAN SOMEONE HELP FIX IT???

stgreg, Jul 14, 2015
Thema:

Insider Tidbit

1. Insider Tidbit - Similar Threads - Insider Tidbit

2. What happened to Windows 10 ARM Insider Preview?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happened to Windows 10 ARM Insider Preview?: Hi folks. I'm trying to find the Windows 10 ARM Insider Preview download but all links that reference it Main on is https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewARM64 only provide Windows 11 ARM now. Can't find the Windows 10 ARM download anywhere....
  3. I **** up, inside device manager I deleted the Nvidia card and I can't run any games what...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I **** up, inside device manager I deleted the Nvidia card and I can't run any games what...: When it comes to computers especially laptops I really suck, so I made the most idiotic mistake when trying to "fix" my laptop. I was looking around device manager and went near the Display adapter category. I don't know what I was thinking but I "accidentally" deleted my...
  4. Videos play with a Black and Red border inside box, how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos play with a Black and Red border inside box, how do I get rid of it?: Okay, so I can't seem to find an answer anywhere on the internet about this and even tried some Reddit forums with no luck. This is pretty straightforward. Sometimes my videos play with a red and black border that inserts about halfway through the videos. How do I fix this?...
  5. Audio Service not responding everytime I restart a match inside a game

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Service not responding everytime I restart a match inside a game: I believe my unactivated windows is causing the problem. I just upgraded this new PC. And my windows wasnt activated. I have two product key which is for my brother and one for me. I am scared if i enter his product key and his computer stop working....
  6. I can't become a windows insider

I can't become a windows insider: I click get started, do the register thing and other stuff, then there said: "sorry something went wrong" I suggest if you can fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-become-a-windows-insider/5bcc481d-2ca7-43d6-83b8-00b7928f9b85
  7. Green Screen Windows Insider Preview

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green Screen Windows Insider Preview: Hello Microsoft,Here is my issue.Laptop running Windows Insider Preview 22000.176 .Green Screen Of Death. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED.Only does this when restarting and/or shutting down from desktop. Restarts reboots fine.Shutdown does a restart because of GSOD.Have to hold down...
  8. Cant find Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview where it is supposed to be

Cant find Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview where it is supposed to be: Hi! I am trying to find the windows 10 on Arm insider preview, but can't for the life of me find it. The link for windows 10 on arm on the Microsoft website only leads me to the windows 11 version. Does anyone have a link or the actual file you could provide?...
  9. How do you remove passwords from files INSIDE a zip file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you remove passwords from files INSIDE a zip file?: I have a zip file that has multiple password-protected files within it [~1,000], all with the same password. Is there a way for me to automatically remove the passwords from the files within it?...
  10. A Microsoft Teams ad caused Windows 11 Insider systems to hang

in Windows 10 News
    A Microsoft Teams ad caused Windows 11 Insider systems to hang: When Microsoft revealed that upcoming Windows 11 Insider builds were not exactly as stable as previous builds some time ago, it probably did not have this week's Windows 11 stability issues in mind. Released on September 2, 2021, the latest Insider Builds for the Dev and...