Windows 10: Insider Tidbit

Discus and support Insider Tidbit in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Just a little recent tweet by Gabe. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 8272 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by f14tomcat, Jul 14, 2015.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Insider Tidbit

Just a little recent tweet by Gabe.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

f14tomcat, Jul 14, 2015

2. Windows 10 Cortana search box

LOL ... yes I am sure. It (she?) can also pop up with extra phrases anytime such as these if you also have the "Enable Cortana Tidbits" turned on inside your options. Those extra "tidbits" include phrases such as “Good Morning!”, “Need something,
    Shawn?
    ”, and “What would you like me to do, Shawn?

There's more than 30 known phrases it may say, but I don't have the full list. Even with tidbits off, you will see several different phrases that cycle over time. But for the increased variety, turn on this option:

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jul 14, 2015
  3. stgreg Win User
    Cortana no longer pops up with greetings or info on taskbar!

Cortana can display Taskbar Tidbits from time to time with thoughts and greetings in the

Search box
    . The Taskbar Tidbits of Cortana are basically messages such as “Good Morning!”, “Need something, Brink?”, “What would you like me to do, Brink?”, etc..

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off displaying Cortana Taskbar Tidbits for your account in
    Windows 10.

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]
    Note
    Cortana will need to be already
    turned on
    in your account to be able to turn on Taskbar Tidbits.

EXAMPLE: Cortana Taskbar Tidbits

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]

THE ABOVE IS WHAT CORTANA SHOULD DO, AND HAS DONE PRIOR TO THE ANNIVERSARY UPDATE... WHICH IS WHEN IS STOPPED WORKING.

CAN SOMEONE HELP FIX IT???

stgreg, Jul 14, 2015
Thema:

Insider Tidbit

1. Insider Tidbit - Similar Threads - Insider Tidbit

2. Windows Insider Program: Cannot Choose Ring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider Program: Cannot Choose Ring: I am running Windows 10 Professional 1809 on a Lenovo P52s ThinkPad. I opted into the Windows Insider Program and chose the Skip Ahead ring. The problem comes when I go into Settings and see "Just fixes apps and drivers" selected. I have tried to click on the Skip Ahead...
  3. Insider Programme

Insider Programme: Hi, I recently reinstalled a fresh copy of windows 10 pro and wanted to rejoin the Insider programme, but the Insider settings are stuck on Release preview (just fixes, apps and drivers) mode and every time I try to change them (to active development, fast mode) they bounce...
  4. Asus laptop now very slow after windows 10 installed and insider added.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus laptop now very slow after windows 10 installed and insider added.: Windows 10 was installed when free upgrade was available in 2014. Rarely used since then. Now is very slow even with windows insider updating. Need help to speed up....
  5. Is this abuse of Microsoft Insiders for latest Windows 10 development?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this abuse of Microsoft Insiders for latest Windows 10 development?: The following is a link to a website that contains a link for the latest Windows 10 iso in development. The download link on the site appears to be foreign. https://thewincentral dot com/windows-10-19h1-build-18334-iso-images-3rd-party-now-available/...
  6. Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #56 Survey

in Windows 10 News
    Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #56 Survey: Welcome to our Weekly Windows Insider Pulse Poll. Please answer the following questions on how you feel about the Windows Insider Program and our flights from this week. We take your feedback seriously and we will use the results of these weekly polls to represent Windows...
  7. Windows Insider Updates

Windows Insider Updates: Hello, i recently joined windows insider and i'm not getting any updates. I looked at other people's threads having the same issues but that did not help either. I installed the latest windows update about 2 hours ago, that's also when i joined windows insider. It says...
  8. New Skype Insider Preview version 8.40.76.32 now available

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype Insider Preview version 8.40.76.32 now available: Available on the desktop app for Windows and macOS Version: 8.40.76.32 We've heard your feedback regarding the positioning of the chat panel while in a Skype call. In our previous versions of Skype 8, the chat panel opened up on the left and prevented you from seeing your...
  9. Watch Live Windows 10 Insider Mixer Webcast on February 16

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live Windows 10 Insider Mixer Webcast on February 16: Don't forget our webcast coming up later today (or tomorrow depending on where you're located)! We'll be at the Sydney @MicrosoftStore hanging out #WindowsInsiders, doing an AMA, and having fun as always! The webcast starts at 5pm AEDT / 6am UTC / 10pm PST! Watch Live at:...
  10. Slow Boot . Analysis data inside.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Boot . Analysis data inside.: I enabled bitlocker on my SSD C:\ drive and when I found it slow booting I turned it off but the booting still slow about 1 min 15 sec Here is the startup analysis data: [img] Is it possible to fix this issue ? 127292