Windows 10: Insider Tidbit

Discus and support Insider Tidbit in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Just a little recent tweet by Gabe. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 8272 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by f14tomcat, Jul 14, 2015.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Insider Tidbit

Just a little recent tweet by Gabe.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

f14tomcat, Jul 14, 2015

2. Windows 10 Cortana search box

LOL ... yes I am sure. It (she?) can also pop up with extra phrases anytime such as these if you also have the "Enable Cortana Tidbits" turned on inside your options. Those extra "tidbits" include phrases such as “Good Morning!”, “Need something,
    Shawn?
    ”, and “What would you like me to do, Shawn?

There's more than 30 known phrases it may say, but I don't have the full list. Even with tidbits off, you will see several different phrases that cycle over time. But for the increased variety, turn on this option:

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jul 14, 2015
  3. stgreg Win User
    Cortana no longer pops up with greetings or info on taskbar!

Cortana can display Taskbar Tidbits from time to time with thoughts and greetings in the

Search box
    . The Taskbar Tidbits of Cortana are basically messages such as “Good Morning!”, “Need something, Brink?”, “What would you like me to do, Brink?”, etc..

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off displaying Cortana Taskbar Tidbits for your account in
    Windows 10.

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]
    Note
    Cortana will need to be already
    turned on
    in your account to be able to turn on Taskbar Tidbits.

EXAMPLE: Cortana Taskbar Tidbits

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]

THE ABOVE IS WHAT CORTANA SHOULD DO, AND HAS DONE PRIOR TO THE ANNIVERSARY UPDATE... WHICH IS WHEN IS STOPPED WORKING.

CAN SOMEONE HELP FIX IT???

stgreg, Jul 14, 2015
Thema:

Insider Tidbit

1. Insider Tidbit - Similar Threads - Insider Tidbit

2. pendrive with an .exe file inside, need to recover files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pendrive with an .exe file inside, need to recover files: I don't have Kaspersky antivirus software. I recently plugged an pendrive which had an .exe file inside. on opening the application a new window with the contents of the pendrive. the problem arised after that. my pc started creating .exe file in any external storege device i...
  3. pendrive with an .exe file inside, need to recover files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pendrive with an .exe file inside, need to recover files: I don't have Kaspersky antivirus software. I recently plugged an pendrive which had an .exe file inside. on opening the application a new window with the contents of the pendrive. the problem arised after that. my pc started creating .exe file in any external storege device i...
  4. Do you need to reinstall Windows freshly to leave the Windows Insider Program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you need to reinstall Windows freshly to leave the Windows Insider Program?: Hi, today I was confused saying "do you need to reinstall Windows to leave the Windows Insider Program?" I think of, and when I go to Leave the Windows Insider Program microsoft.com I saw a button saying "Leave the Program now" and so I think again "I don't know" so if...
  5. Do you need to reinstall Windows freshly to leave the Windows Insider Program?

Do you need to reinstall Windows freshly to leave the Windows Insider Program?: Hi, today I was confused saying "do you need to reinstall Windows to leave the Windows Insider Program?" I think of, and when I go to Leave the Windows Insider Program microsoft.com I saw a button saying "Leave the Program now" and so I think again "I don't know" so if...
  6. Do you need to reinstall Windows freshly to leave the Windows Insider Program?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. OneDrive Service in Windows 11 Pro Windows Insider Beta not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Service in Windows 11 Pro Windows Insider Beta not working: OneDrive does not load at boot. After running OneDrive.exe, I cannot sign in nor activate the service. When clicking the icon to sign in I get a small blank window and cannot access anything see attached pictureWhen clicking OneDrive to activate service I get another small...
  8. OneDrive Service in Windows 11 Pro Windows Insider Beta not working

OneDrive Service in Windows 11 Pro Windows Insider Beta not working: OneDrive does not load at boot. After running OneDrive.exe, I cannot sign in nor activate the service. When clicking the icon to sign in I get a small blank window and cannot access anything see attached pictureWhen clicking OneDrive to activate service I get another small...
  9. Insider Update corrupted windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insider Update corrupted windows 11: I received an update yesterday, I'm in windows 11 insider, but can't recall what channel I'm subscribed to, probably the most stable available, I opted in last year to experiment, but had problems leaving the subscription, it took many months to actually appear an update to...
  10. Insider Update corrupted windows 11

Insider Update corrupted windows 11: I received an update yesterday, I'm in windows 11 insider, but can't recall what channel I'm subscribed to, probably the most stable available, I opted in last year to experiment, but had problems leaving the subscription, it took many months to actually appear an update to...