Insider Tidbit

Discus and support Insider Tidbit in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Just a little recent tweet by Gabe. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 8272 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by f14tomcat, Jul 14, 2015.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Insider Tidbit

Just a little recent tweet by Gabe.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

f14tomcat, Jul 14, 2015
  2. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP] Win User

Windows 10 Cortana search box

LOL ... yes I am sure. It (she?) can also pop up with extra phrases anytime such as these if you also have the "Enable Cortana Tidbits" turned on inside your options. Those extra "tidbits" include phrases such as “Good Morning!”, “Need something,
    Shawn?
    ”, and “What would you like me to do, Shawn?

There's more than 30 known phrases it may say, but I don't have the full list. Even with tidbits off, you will see several different phrases that cycle over time. But for the increased variety, turn on this option:

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jul 14, 2015
  3. stgreg Win User
    Cortana no longer pops up with greetings or info on taskbar!

Cortana can display Taskbar Tidbits from time to time with thoughts and greetings in the

Search box
    . The Taskbar Tidbits of Cortana are basically messages such as “Good Morning!”, “Need something, Brink?”, “What would you like me to do, Brink?”, etc..

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off displaying Cortana Taskbar Tidbits for your account in
    Windows 10.

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]
    Note
    Cortana will need to be already
    turned on
    in your account to be able to turn on Taskbar Tidbits.

EXAMPLE: Cortana Taskbar Tidbits

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]

THE ABOVE IS WHAT CORTANA SHOULD DO, AND HAS DONE PRIOR TO THE ANNIVERSARY UPDATE... WHICH IS WHEN IS STOPPED WORKING.

CAN SOMEONE HELP FIX IT???

stgreg, Jul 14, 2015
Thema:

Insider Tidbit

1. Insider Tidbit - Similar Threads - Insider Tidbit

2. Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings: Movies and TV (also known as Films and TV in some regions) is getting a new update with major improvements. The latest update for Movies and TV app advances it to version Movies and TV app for Windows 10 is picking up an update on Fast Ring with a couple of new features. To...
  3. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 18219 - August 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Skip Ahead Build 18219 - August 16: Hello Windows Insiders! Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18219 (19H1) to Windows Insiders who have opted in to Skip Ahead. What’s new in Build 18219 Narrator Improvements We have made the following changes and improvements: Reliability: We have...
  4. Office Insider Monthly (Targeted) v1808 build 10730.20030 - August 15

in Windows 10 News
    Office Insider Monthly (Targeted) v1808 build 10730.20030 - August 15: If you're an Office Insider enrolled in the Monthly Channel (Targeted) level, keep reading to see what's new in Version 1808 (Build 10730.20030). Read more: Whats new for Office Insiders - Office Support Update history for Office Insider for Windows desktop - Office...
  5. Office Insider v1809 fast build 10809.20001 - August 14

in Windows 10 News
    Office Insider v1809 fast build 10809.20001 - August 14: Insider level Version Current Build Release Date Insider (formerly Insider Fast) 1809 10809.20001 August 14, 2018 Source: Update history for Office Insider for Windows desktop - Office Support See also: Insider release notes for Office 2016 for Windows desktop - Office...
  6. Insider build crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Insider build crash: My insider build keeps crashing during the time I use my laptop, please fix this issue, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/insider-build-crash/a2c1c785-bb07-4ad5-b857-d0cce06b1102
  7. Insider Build 17733.rs5_release.180803-1525 as well as the previous versions are not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Insider Build 17733.rs5_release.180803-1525 as well as the previous versions are not...: I have had frustrating experience with these Insider builds for the last month or so. Nothing works. Please review the post below which summarizes three previous posts on the same issue. I have been using Build 17733 for the past 2 or 3 days and it is as bad as the previous...
  8. Announcing Windows Server 2019 Insider Preview Build 17733 - August 14

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows Server 2019 Insider Preview Build 17733 - August 14: Release notes not available yet. Download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...rpreviewserver 115974
  9. New Shopping Cart feature available in Xbox Store to Xbox One Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    New Shopping Cart feature available in Xbox Store to Xbox One Insiders: [ATTACH] Beginning today Preview Alpha – Skip Ahead, Preview Alpha, and Preview Beta can begin using the new Shopping Cart feature in the Xbox Store! FEATURE DETAILS: You’ll now see a Cart icon in the Store which will navigate to the Shopping Cart. All game and app...
  10. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 17738 - August 14

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 17738 - August 14: Hello Windows Insiders! Today, we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17738 (RS5) to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC We fixed an issue where on Windows 10 in S Mode, launching Office in the Store might fail to...