Windows 10: Insider Tidbit

Discus and support Insider Tidbit in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Just a little recent tweet by Gabe. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 8272 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by f14tomcat, Jul 14, 2015.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Insider Tidbit

Just a little recent tweet by Gabe.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

f14tomcat, Jul 14, 2015

2. Windows 10 Cortana search box

LOL ... yes I am sure. It (she?) can also pop up with extra phrases anytime such as these if you also have the "Enable Cortana Tidbits" turned on inside your options. Those extra "tidbits" include phrases such as “Good Morning!”, “Need something,
    Shawn?
    ”, and “What would you like me to do, Shawn?

There's more than 30 known phrases it may say, but I don't have the full list. Even with tidbits off, you will see several different phrases that cycle over time. But for the increased variety, turn on this option:

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jul 14, 2015
  3. stgreg Win User
    Cortana no longer pops up with greetings or info on taskbar!

Cortana can display Taskbar Tidbits from time to time with thoughts and greetings in the

Search box
    . The Taskbar Tidbits of Cortana are basically messages such as “Good Morning!”, “Need something, Brink?”, “What would you like me to do, Brink?”, etc..

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off displaying Cortana Taskbar Tidbits for your account in
    Windows 10.

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]
    Note
    Cortana will need to be already
    turned on
    in your account to be able to turn on Taskbar Tidbits.

EXAMPLE: Cortana Taskbar Tidbits

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]

THE ABOVE IS WHAT CORTANA SHOULD DO, AND HAS DONE PRIOR TO THE ANNIVERSARY UPDATE... WHICH IS WHEN IS STOPPED WORKING.

CAN SOMEONE HELP FIX IT???

stgreg, Jul 14, 2015
Thema:

Insider Tidbit

1. Insider Tidbit - Similar Threads - Insider Tidbit

2. Insider preview 26100.1 has just automatically installed on a non-compatible windows 10 box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider preview 26100.1 has just automatically installed on a non-compatible windows 10 box: I have a widows 10 and windows 11 box under the same account name which subscribes to insider previews.I was in the process of bringing the win 10 box up to-date and windows 11 insider preview 26100.1 is installing itself on a box that does not meet minimum requirements for...
  3. I have files inside of my One Drive folder on my pc, they are NOT backed up and will never...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have files inside of my One Drive folder on my pc, they are NOT backed up and will never...: Hi,My files got thrown into a very unfortunate situation after an update of Windows 10 came around some number of months ago. It was an absolute nightmare and I have since turned off one drive after accidentally enabling it during said update.My files vanished from my folders...
  4. I have files inside of my One Drive folder on my pc, they are NOT backed up and will never...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have files inside of my One Drive folder on my pc, they are NOT backed up and will never...: Hi,My files got thrown into a very unfortunate situation after an update of Windows 10 came around some number of months ago. It was an absolute nightmare and I have since turned off one drive after accidentally enabling it during said update.My files vanished from my folders...
  5. I have files inside of my One Drive folder on my pc, they are NOT backed up and will never...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Leaving Windows Insider Program Dev

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leaving Windows Insider Program Dev: So I have decided to leave Windows Insider Program Dev Channel. My child unknowingly updated to the latest Win preview release 26100 an now my WMR headset no longer works. I'm guessing the only way to start using Mixed Reality again is to do a clean windows install. Here's my...
  7. Leaving Windows Insider Program Dev

Leaving Windows Insider Program Dev: So I have decided to leave Windows Insider Program Dev Channel. My child unknowingly updated to the latest Win preview release 26100 an now my WMR headset no longer works. I'm guessing the only way to start using Mixed Reality again is to do a clean windows install. Here's my...
  8. MIDI communication doesn't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIDI communication doesn't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...: Hello everyone,All of sudden none of my extern or intern MIDI devices/software dont't work on my PC anymore. Either in my DAW music software or in different software, that uses MIDI none of my MIDI keyboards, interfaces and intern MIDI-Software like LoopMIDI don't show up...
  9. MIDI communication doesn't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...

MIDI communication doesn't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...: Hello everyone,All of sudden none of my extern or intern MIDI devices/software dont't work on my PC anymore. Either in my DAW music software or in different software, that uses MIDI none of my MIDI keyboards, interfaces and intern MIDI-Software like LoopMIDI don't show up...
  10. MIDI communication doesn't work inside pc anymore - Different extern and intern MIDI...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware