Windows 10: Insider Tidbit

Discus and support Insider Tidbit in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Just a little recent tweet by Gabe. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 8272 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by f14tomcat, Jul 14, 2015.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Insider Tidbit

Just a little recent tweet by Gabe.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

f14tomcat, Jul 14, 2015
  2. Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP] Win User

Windows 10 Cortana search box

LOL ... yes I am sure. It (she?) can also pop up with extra phrases anytime such as these if you also have the "Enable Cortana Tidbits" turned on inside your options. Those extra "tidbits" include phrases such as “Good Morning!”, “Need something,
    Shawn?
    ”, and “What would you like me to do, Shawn?

There's more than 30 known phrases it may say, but I don't have the full list. Even with tidbits off, you will see several different phrases that cycle over time. But for the increased variety, turn on this option:

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jul 14, 2015
  3. stgreg Win User
    Cortana no longer pops up with greetings or info on taskbar!

Cortana can display Taskbar Tidbits from time to time with thoughts and greetings in the

Search box
    . The Taskbar Tidbits of Cortana are basically messages such as “Good Morning!”, “Need something, Brink?”, “What would you like me to do, Brink?”, etc..

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off displaying Cortana Taskbar Tidbits for your account in
    Windows 10.

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]
    Note
    Cortana will need to be already
    turned on
    in your account to be able to turn on Taskbar Tidbits.

EXAMPLE: Cortana Taskbar Tidbits

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]

THE ABOVE IS WHAT CORTANA SHOULD DO, AND HAS DONE PRIOR TO THE ANNIVERSARY UPDATE... WHICH IS WHEN IS STOPPED WORKING.

CAN SOMEONE HELP FIX IT???

stgreg, Jul 14, 2015
Thema:

Insider Tidbit

1. Insider Tidbit - Similar Threads - Insider Tidbit

2. Windows 10 Insider Preview 18262.1000 keeps failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Insider Preview 18262.1000 keeps failing: [ATTACH] WHY IS MICROSOFT SENDING OUT UPDATES THAT FAIL, SEND ME THE FIX ASAP PAUL 801-750-5557 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-insider-preview-182621000-keeps-failing/9898364a-2a6d-4068-a070-107e03701e08
  3. Windows insider preview 18262.1000 crashes

Windows insider preview 18262.1000 crashes: Windows insider preview 18262.1000 crashes while "working on updates" screen is appearing with stop code IRQL Not less than or equal PC details: Manufacturer: HP Model: Pavilion 15-ak100ne Processor: Core I7 6700Hq GPU: 1. Nvidia GeForce GTX 950M 2.Intel HD graphics...
  4. No location tab shown on some folders inside User/username/

in Windows 10 Support
    No location tab shown on some folders inside User/username/: I want to move the User Data folder of Kodi to SD drive . The userdata folder is located in C drive under Users/username/Appdata/roaming/kodi However when I right click on folder and chose properties , the location tab is missing so I cant move it using this method. There is...
  5. Exclusive Avatar T-Shirt Now Available to Xbox Insiders Level 2+

in Windows 10 News
    Exclusive Avatar T-Shirt Now Available to Xbox Insiders Level 2+: [ATTACH] Starting today, the Xbox Insider Program is proud to offer an exclusive Avatar t-shirt to all Xbox Insiders who have reached Level 2 and above as a thank you for providing feedback and support throughout the years. This shirt is brand new in its digital format, but...
  6. How do I join the Mail and Calender Insider Program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I join the Mail and Calender Insider Program?: How do I join the Mail and Calender Insider Program? I'm already on the Windows 10 Insider Program. Is that enough? I also already on the Android Mail and Calender Insider Program. Anyone?...
  7. Unable to update Windows Insider Preview 18252.1000, receiving error message 0x80240034

Unable to update Windows Insider Preview 18252.1000, receiving error message 0x80240034: I am trying to finish an install to update my Windows Insider Preview 18252.1000 and get this error message 0x80240034. I keep getting the message to install my update almost every hour on the hour but it does ever complete. I end up restarting my computer every hour as a...
  8. Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #42 Survey

in Windows 10 News
    Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse #42 Survey: Welcome to our Weekly Windows Insider Pulse Poll. Please answer the following questions on how you feel about the Windows Insider Program and our flights from this week. We take your feedback seriously and we will use the results of these weekly polls to represent Windows...
  9. Unable to update beyond insider preview 17661 .. Msoft unable/unprepared to help!

Unable to update beyond insider preview 17661 .. Msoft unable/unprepared to help!: Hi I am stuck on insider preview 17661 ... of all releases to be stuck on this is one of the worst!. I have tried every method on the web to get the updates to stick including in place upgrade repairs from ISO . Al fail at 1st boot stage sysprep. DISM fails to...
  10. xbox insider hub not showing in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox insider hub not showing in microsoft store: why is xbox insider hub not showing in micrsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-insider-hub-not-showing-in-microsoft-store/9ba9d3af-940b-4797-910a-44c78183084e