Windows 10: Insider Tidbit

Discus and support Insider Tidbit in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Just a little recent tweet by Gabe. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 8272 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by f14tomcat, Jul 14, 2015.

1. f14tomcat Win User

Insider Tidbit

Just a little recent tweet by Gabe.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

f14tomcat, Jul 14, 2015

2. Windows 10 Cortana search box

LOL ... yes I am sure. It (she?) can also pop up with extra phrases anytime such as these if you also have the "Enable Cortana Tidbits" turned on inside your options. Those extra "tidbits" include phrases such as “Good Morning!”, “Need something,
    Shawn?
    ”, and “What would you like me to do, Shawn?

There's more than 30 known phrases it may say, but I don't have the full list. Even with tidbits off, you will see several different phrases that cycle over time. But for the increased variety, turn on this option:

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jul 14, 2015
  3. stgreg Win User
    Cortana no longer pops up with greetings or info on taskbar!

Cortana can display Taskbar Tidbits from time to time with thoughts and greetings in the

Search box
    . The Taskbar Tidbits of Cortana are basically messages such as “Good Morning!”, “Need something, Brink?”, “What would you like me to do, Brink?”, etc..

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off displaying Cortana Taskbar Tidbits for your account in
    Windows 10.

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]
    Note
    Cortana will need to be already
    turned on
    in your account to be able to turn on Taskbar Tidbits.

EXAMPLE: Cortana Taskbar Tidbits

Insider Tidbit [​IMG]

THE ABOVE IS WHAT CORTANA SHOULD DO, AND HAS DONE PRIOR TO THE ANNIVERSARY UPDATE... WHICH IS WHEN IS STOPPED WORKING.

CAN SOMEONE HELP FIX IT???

stgreg, Jul 14, 2015
Thema:

Insider Tidbit

1. Insider Tidbit - Similar Threads - Insider Tidbit

2. Windows 10 Insider Preview 18298.1000 (rs_prerelease) - 错误 0xca00a004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Insider Preview 18298.1000 (rs_prerelease) - 错误 0xca00a004: Windows 10 Insider Preview 18298.1000 (rs_prerelease) - 错误 0xca00a004 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-insider-preview-182981000-rsprerelease/7e5940ca-c7db-4968-b4a3-fa1bf5c2c276
  3. What’s new and improved in Windows 10 Build 18298 for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new and improved in Windows 10 Build 18298 for Insiders: Microsoft today surprisingly released a new Windows 10 Build 18298 for Insiders in the Fast Ring. The latest build is from the next update dubbed ’19H1′ and it comes with many new improvements. There are no new features included in the build but Microsoft has made a lot of...
  4. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast + Skip Build 18298 (19H1) -Dec. 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast + Skip Build 18298 (19H1) -Dec. 10: Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18298 (19H1) to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring.REMINDER: As is normal with builds early in the development cycle, builds may contain bugs that might be painful for some. If this makes you...
  5. Windows 10’s Skype app for Insiders now works with the System Tray

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Skype app for Insiders now works with the System Tray: Back in September, Microsoft announced that the new modern Skype app for Windows 10 will be updated with support for the System Tray. At that time Microsoft said that Skype’s System Tray integration will become available to users rather sooner than later. Last week Microsoft...
  6. Windows Insiders

Windows Insiders: Hi, Isn't there a Windows Insider ISO anymore? When I got to that particular download page, it says "no product available". Greetings from Belgium!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insiders/f5ecf37e-a59e-4eca-bb31-8fb68108aaeb
  7. How to downgrade from Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview to Public Releases

How to downgrade from Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview to Public Releases: Hello, I just would like to know how to no longer have the Insider Preview version of Windows because it is causing problems with installing a game, but I don't want to wait for the next public release of Windows to update to the public releases, anyone know how to...
  8. Insider Preview Updates now failing

Insider Preview Updates now failing: Build 18262 is approaching 14th December and imminent meltdown. Severe warnings now received daily with regard to this momentous arrival. Windows update consistently refuses to function. On initial review, the app lies through its clenched teeth, insisting that I have the...
  9. Microsoft 365 Insider test program is open for business

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 Insider test program is open for business: Microsoft has a Windows Insider test program. It has an Office Insider test program. Though it hasn't promoted it much (yet), the company also has a Microsoft 365 Insider program. I saw a link to a Microsoft 365 Insider program sign-up/sign-in page thanks to The Walking Cat...
  10. Office Insider v1901 fast build 11128.20000 - December 5

in Windows 10 News
    Office Insider v1901 fast build 11128.20000 - December 5: Insider level Version Current Build Release Date Insider (formerly Insider Fast) 1901 11128.20000 December 5, 2018 Source: Update history for Office Insider for Windows desktop - Office Support Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 123019