Windows 10: Installation has forced a mandatory password

Discus and support Installation has forced a mandatory password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; so I put 10 in my family computer and now my computer is forced to use my live password as a mandatory password, and there is no way to remove it.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by quentarus, Nov 3, 2015.

1. quentarus Win User

Installation has forced a mandatory password

so I put 10 in my family computer and now my computer is forced to use my live password as a mandatory password, and there is no way to remove it.

So I am asking, how do I remove the Mandatory password, because it is beyond grotesque something else dictates how I manage my property

:)

quentarus, Nov 3, 2015

2. My Computer Screen Freezes While Installing Updates :-(

Well, those updates won't install unless you mandatory force them to. There should be an option when Click Start > Shutdown, the menu should change to Update and Shutdown.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 3, 2015
  3. Botched Windows 10 upgrade/update of July 2017

Even if applications we are running are not compatible with the up and coming Creators Update. User will have no choice in whether they wish to install this or not. It is going to be forced on them.

The last update see my long comment below. Has caused me untold physical damage to several of my machines by causing them to overload.

I have lost the ability to use some very important hardware as I relied on Oracle Virtual Box to run XP in Win 10. To update that will cost a small packet.

YOU CANNOT GO ON FORCING PEOPLE TO ACCEPT MANDATORY UPDATES. They will begin by voting with their feet. I can guarantee you my next PC system WILL NOT BE MS Compatible. UNLESS YOU TURN OFF MANDATORY UPDATES.

Stampsnall, Nov 3, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello quentarus, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

If you like, you could switch your Microsoft account to be a local account to sign in to Windows 10 with instead. You don't have to have a password for a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

If you still want to be able to use Windows apps that use a Microsoft service, then you need to also sign in to the Store with your Microsoft account while signed in to Windows 10 with your local account.

(OPTION TWO) https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Nov 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Installation has forced a mandatory password - Similar Threads - Installation has forced

2. want to roll back to windows 10, is password mandatory ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to roll back to windows 10, is password mandatory ?: I have upgraded to windows 11 a 5 days ago I want to roll back, I usually sign in my laptop with PIN and I forgot my password. So, after roll back can I sign-in with PIN or password is mandatory ?...
  3. want to roll back to windows 10, is password mandatory ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    want to roll back to windows 10, is password mandatory ?: I have upgraded to windows 11 a 5 days ago I want to roll back, I usually sign in my laptop with PIN and I forgot my password. So, after roll back can I sign-in with PIN or password is mandatory ?...
  4. Forced to change password!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forced to change password!: Why is Microsoft making me change my password? I Googled this and read many annoyed and angry peoples' responses. Also, I tried to followed instructions from various Microsoft techs who tried to guide people in turning off this option. Yet, none of their instructions worked....
  5. Should I enable "Force randomization for images mandatory ASLR"?

Should I enable "Force randomization for images mandatory ASLR"?: I just deployed a Lenovo M90n. Windows self-installed with the "Force randomization for images mandatory ASLR" disabled. That suggests someone smarter than me thought there was some problem with enabling the setting by default. Can someone explain why that security setting...
  6. Has a Microsoft account become mandatory?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Has a Microsoft account become mandatory?: I bought a laptop with Win 10 Pro in 2016. It's now running 2004. I bought a desktop with Win 10 Home in 2017. It's now running 1809. Neither of them has a Microsoft account. I don't have one. I don't want one. Not ever. Not ever. Not ever. Both boxes simply have my name as...
  7. Forced to pick a password when installing Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forced to pick a password when installing Windows 10.: Hi, When I installed Windows 10, I was forced to pick a password to open the desktop whether I wanted too or not and believe me I didn't want to, but I couldn't go any further unless I did. So, how can I delete the password, and just not have to have the hassle of entering...
  8. Forced Password Change

Forced Password Change: I found through security monitoring software that my password was compromised on the dark web. I went into my Microsoft account and changed my password. This took quite an effort. Verification texts, etc. The next day, when I first logged in, the login prompted me to change...
  9. Is a PIN or password mandatory in Windows 10 Pro?

Is a PIN or password mandatory in Windows 10 Pro?: Is a PIN or password mandatory in Windows 10 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-a-pin-or-password-mandatory-in-windows-10-pro/c5491a43-2c29-40a3-bbad-7b3c2cdcf0ba"
  10. Forced to change password, Does not meet requirements, has none...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Forced to change password, Does not meet requirements, has none...: So this morning I woke up to a forced password change. I tried the same password and it didn't take, doesn't meet security requirements. After a few tries fighting with it, I gave in so that I could log into my computer. Checked the local security policy, the only requirement...