Windows 10: Instantly my laptop is gone into black and white

Discus and support Instantly my laptop is gone into black and white in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello guys, Instantly my laptop is gone into black and white and even all video drivers are installed correctly. Moreover, windows is up-to-date.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jk22, Apr 4, 2018.

1. jk22 Win User

Instantly my laptop is gone into black and white

Hello guys,

Instantly my laptop is gone into black and white and even all video drivers are installed correctly. Moreover, windows is up-to-date.

Instantly my laptop is gone into black and white [​IMG]

Regards.

:)

jk22, Apr 4, 2018

2. Windows 10 startup freezing

Windows 10 on Lenovo Ideapad Z570.

Today my laptop randomly black screened. Now whenever i restart it it freezes on the first black screen with the spinning white dots. The white dots freeze too. I can load the laptop in safe mode but if i load the advanced boot options and select any options
    such as startup repair, the laptop instantly freezes so i have no idea where to go next please help

Daniel Walshaw, Apr 4, 2018
  3. My screen has just gone black and white. Everything works but in black and white.

My screen has just gone black and white. Everything works but in black and white.

Peter Thomas - Ansoff, Apr 4, 2018
  4. Bree New Member

Bree, Apr 4, 2018
  5. bobkn Win User
    The combination seems to have disappeared from X64 build 17133.1.

I doubt that I'll miss it.

bobkn, Apr 5, 2018
  6. Jaxon Win User
    Jaxon, Apr 5, 2018
  7. jk22 Win User
    Fixed. Thankyou guys! But why this option exists lol.

jk22, Apr 5, 2018
  8. EdTittel Win User

Wow! It's quite interesting how often this particular issue pops up. This is starting to look like a common keyboard combo, often mis-struck (or accidentally entered by small animals, as in one post from a member whose cat laid down on the keyboard and did this). Perhaps I should gather up all these threads and post to the Feedback Hub requesting that this action be reassigned to a different key combination? I think the shared location of all three of these keys at the lower-left hand corner of typical keyboards is problematic, so choosing something over on the upper right for one of the keys should fix it. What do you think?
    Thanks,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Instantly my laptop is gone into black and white - Similar Threads - Instantly laptop gone

2. Laptop screen is black with white fuzz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen is black with white fuzz: First it started flickering with coloured lines and then it would go completely black. It'd take a reboot to fix it for 5 minutes. Eventually, it got to a point where a reboot wouldn't work and the black screen suddenly had white fuzz around it. This is how it currently...
  3. Laptop screen is black with white fuzz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen is black with white fuzz: First it started flickering with coloured lines and then it would go completely black. It'd take a reboot to fix it for 5 minutes. Eventually, it got to a point where a reboot wouldn't work and the black screen suddenly had white fuzz around it. This is how it currently...
  4. Laptop screen is black with white fuzz

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My display gone black and white.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display gone black and white.: IT IS NOT the color filter setting's fault, because it is turned off. Windows Key+CTRL+SHIFT+B is sadly not working too. HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-gone-black-and-white/fbc76ff5-3a57-4c2d-883a-24483b2bca2c
  6. My display gone black and white.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My display gone black and white.: IT IS NOT the color filter setting's fault, because it is turned off. Windows Key+CTRL+SHIFT+B is sadly not working too. HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-gone-black-and-white/fbc76ff5-3a57-4c2d-883a-24483b2bca2c
  7. My display gone black and white.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Computer display has gone black and white.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer display has gone black and white.: I am this admin for a home netwrk. This computer display has lost all color -- everything has gone black and white. Rebooted and initial display came up in color then switched to black and white. No help in Settings....
  9. computer screen has gone black and white

computer screen has gone black and white: I tried ctrl+winkey+ckeys screen still black and white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-screen-has-gone-black-and-white/e4b068e8-09b4-4db0-9778-e2265659927d
  10. my laptop's screen is only Black and white ?

my laptop's screen is only Black and white ?: i am using a 1 year old HP laptop, suddenly my screen bacame Black and white only ; how can can i bring back the Colors ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptops-screen-is-only-black-and-white/6a942578-bebd-47bd-abfa-e81bfd322429