Windows 10: Intermittent "Beeping" Noise With Windows 10 & Two HDD's???

Discus and support Intermittent "Beeping" Noise With Windows 10 & Two HDD's??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm new here and I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of days ago and I love it! I've only got a couple of issues: Ever since the first week in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tony Trout, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Intermittent "Beeping" Noise With Windows 10 & Two HDD's???

I'm new here and I upgraded to Windows 10 a couple of days ago and I love it!

I've only got a couple of issues:

Ever since the first week in May, there's been an intermittent "beeping" sound (kinda like the sound you hear when a USB device is either plugged in or unplugged) and I'm wondering if the cord that goes with my WD 1TB HDD isn't going bad on me?

Also, when I go to my files (where my pictures and music are located), I see TWO hard disk drives. Now, this really has me confused!! Why would two hard disk drives be showing when I only have one?

Thanks,

:)

Tony Trout, Jun 4, 2016

2. CK-7w problem

If it's a low beep, its the "can't find a phone" noise. There's a beep when it starts looking, and a bit later (about 20-30 secs) there's a second beep when it can't see anything. It just does that.

cool_n_funky, Jun 4, 2016
  3. Shift Key making annoying sound

Unfortunately that didn't do the trick. I also turned off the "modifier key noise" but it's still beeping....

kraftdiffer, Jun 4, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Intermittent "Beeping" Noise With Windows 10 & Two HDD's???

Hi Tony,

I have a few guesses for your beeping sound problem, for me a first suspect would be audio drivers.
    I had a quick look at the support page of Dell, no drivers after Windows 7... too bad if the problem is drivers.

For your hard disk drives problem we would like to have a view of your disk management.
    Please follow below tutorial for posting a screenshot of your disk management.
    Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of - Windows 10 Forums

This is that you can help us help you better *Smile
    Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

Intermittent "Beeping" Noise With Windows 10 & Two HDD's??? [​IMG]

Intermittent "Beeping" Noise With Windows 10 & Two HDD's??? [​IMG]

axe0, Jun 4, 2016
Thema:

Intermittent "Beeping" Noise With Windows 10 & Two HDD's???

1. Intermittent "Beeping" Noise With Windows 10 & Two HDD's??? - Similar Threads - Intermittent Beeping Noise

2. Screen freezes and beeping noises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen freezes and beeping noises: Lately I've been having this error; my screen would freeze or slow down for about 10-20 seconds, and afterwards a number of beeps would play between 2-5, no consistency between them. After that the PC would continue working as usual, but this has been happening to me on a...
  3. PC makes beeping noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC makes beeping noise: pc making periodic beeping noise for no apparent reason. Two tones, one higher than other, followed shortly after by same two tones in reverse order, lower then higher. Does this consistently, with a minute or so before tones are repeated. Never did this before. Using HP...
  4. Laptop making beeping noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop making beeping noise: So I was using the draw function with a drawing tablet in word to do my homework, but every time I use this function, the laptop starts to make beeping noises as my cursor moves and all the buttons stop working. This keeps happening even I restart the laptop. I'm a person who...
  5. I have a beeping noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a beeping noise: I have a beeping noise that is like doooo, long pause DO DO DO. What may this be and what is a fix for it? My pc is a AlienWare Aurora R11 incase that's helpful. It recently started yesterday. I have restarted my pc and unplugged everything and plugged it back in. I recently...
  6. Beeping noises

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Beeping noises: Hi, a few days ago my laptop started making random beeping noises, even when muted. I didn't have this problem at all on Linux. submitted by /u/friedcouch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji5brd/beeping_noises/
  7. Beeping noise from computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Beeping noise from computer?: My Pavilion HP All-in-one started beeping very loud today. I turned it on, then there were 3 low beeps, then continuous, high-pitched beeps. I have no clue what happened over night as I used it before the incident. My windows version is Windows 10....
  8. Windows 10 Beeping noises

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Beeping noises: Whenever i open anything in my taskbar my computer lags for a second and i hear a three beeps. What is this and how can i make it stop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-beeping-noises/914fd4e2-f88b-40cc-bdf5-a3b203a1b2ce
  9. Windows causes weird "beeping" noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows causes weird "beeping" noise: Hi, since I have installed Windows 10, I noticed weird "beeping" noise. It's not classic beeping sound you can hear, when there is something wrong. It's not even coming from speakers. It's like mechanical, not sure how to call it. I was using Ubuntu before and I'm pretty...
  10. Beeping noise after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Beeping noise after Windows 10 upgrade: Ever since upgrading to Windows 10 I have this beeping noise on my computer. Sometimes it's a single beep, sometimes double. I have tried changing system sounds, turning off notification sounds. Of all the system sounds available that were switched on for some function or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 intermittent beeping

2. beeping sound when transferring files in Windows 10